The twelve days of Trunkmas

Old December 27th 20, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default The Night Before Trunkmas

[Default] On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 17:13:02 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

On Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 3:55:37 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[Default] On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 16:43:13 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

Don't watch many action flicks, eh?

Seen them all. Love Bruce Willis.

Bruce would think you are a cowardly asshole.

Cow pies. I would slap Bruce silly for making wussy movies. I did
like, "Death Wish," especially when he drops a car on some dumbass. I
only wish I was doing it and you were the dumbass.

Scores of times. Hollywood stuntmen think it is easy.

Road apples. Stunt men won't do it.

Geez, then why have I seen it at least twenty times in various movies?

Caughtyoulyingagain. Name one movie.

Road apples. Bet you are picking some up to make pie. Idiot.

And of course, I think you are lying your ass off, you're
too much of a coward to even try.

Done it many times. I was trained to do it at Fort Campbell, home of
the Air Assault. Look it up.

I would be delighted to look up your service record. ID, E-5 Huggies? Change your diapers.

Bull****.
The truth and the whole truth.

Bull**** and the whole diaper.
No, I think someone was way behind the lines, idiot. Just like you.
My MOS was 25A, Combat Communications Electronics Officer.
Note that the first word is, "Combat."

Officers have their rank on their shoulders, while
enlisted men have their rank on their sleeves half way between the
shoulder and the elbow.
A. Mother worked for the military for fifteen years.

That was at Coronado. A Navy base. That barely counts as military.

Six at Fifth Army Headquarters. South side of Chicago. Look it up,
idiot. I'd love to hear you tell a SEAL that his service barely counts.

You wouldn't know what a SEAL is. My DI was a Green Beret. I trained
at Fort Lewis with Black Berets, Army Rangers. I also trained at Fort
Campbell, Air Assault, and Fort Bragg, Special Forces, and also Fort
Benning, Airborne Infantry.

YOUR service barely counts, reservist. What a coward! What an idiot!!!

And she was a barracks whore who sold herself for five bucks at a
jump.

Your mother trained her well, but my mom was smart enough to
raise her price. Didn't charge two bits like your momma.

My momma was a saint and a virgin.

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.

You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

Wrong again, dumb****. Never cut a blade on base.

On previous posts you claimed you cut grass at Coronado. Were you
lying then, or now? Not that it makes any difference, you're always
lying, Trunky.

B. And I didn't dodge the draft. Period.

You went to Canada. Peeeeriiod.

Idiot, I never visited Canada until long after the war was over.
But at least I can go to Canada once covid is over. You can
never visit again. Indeed, I was on the phone to Whistler
today talking about how strange this year is, will be going back
as soon as I can get over the border. In your case, NEVER!!!!!!

Liar

The only thing Nixon did I approved of was end the draft,

I agree with that, too. And I think you should write your
congressperson to stop draft registration..
two weeks before my physical. Speaking of dodging,
where's that ID, Mr. Hero? Change your diapers.

If I reveal my secret identity my family could be harmed.

It is not going to harm your family to find out what a
disgusting, despicable, perverted freak you are.

They already know that. I don't have to make up lies.

But look it up. First name Walter, middle name Mitty, last name
Horvath.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
Old January 1st 21, 09:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:43:26 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.
You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

Wrong again, dumb****. Never cut a blade on base.

On previous posts you claimed you cut grass at Coronado.

Cut the grass of the base commander. At his home.
Had a little lawn business. My job on base was maintaining the
bird**** dispensers for freaks like you.

You make up so much ****. I happen to know a little bit about the
military and the base commander lives on base. I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

Old January 1st 21, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

" wrote this crap:

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.
You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

Wrong again, dumb****. Never cut a blade on base.
On previous posts you claimed you cut grass at Coronado.

Cut the grass of the base commander. At his home.
Had a little lawn business. My job on base was maintaining the
bird**** dispensers for freaks like you.

You make up so much ****. I happen to know a little bit about the
military and the base commander lives on base. I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

Saigon Schattie tells so many lies, he can't remember them all. Like what he said his time in the mile was. Or where he said the bullet holes that he got in Vietnam are. Etc. etc.
Old January 2nd 21, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

" wrote this crap:

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.
You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

Wrong again, dumb****. Never cut a blade on base.
On previous posts you claimed you cut grass at Coronado.

Cut the grass of the base commander. At his home.
Had a little lawn business. My job on base was maintaining the
bird**** dispensers for freaks like you.
You make up so much ****. I happen to know a little bit about the
military and the base commander lives on base. I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

Saigon Schattie tells so many lies, he can't remember them all. Like what he said his time in the mile was. Or where he said the bullet holes that he got in Vietnam are. Etc. etc.

Happy to show you. ID? Oooops, you make up so many lies you can't even remember your own name, or the name of your parole officer, or where you live, or what prisons you served time in.........

You don't have to show me anything. Just repost what you've posted before. Prove to me that you can remember what you said. Specifically:

1) What was your time in the mile?
2) Where on your body are the two bullet holes you received in Vietnam?

If you can't do this, you are exposed as a liar who can't even remember his own lies.

Old January 2nd 21, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 21:18:34 -0800 (PST), "

" wrote this crap:

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.
You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

Wrong again, dumb****. Never cut a blade on base.
On previous posts you claimed you cut grass at Coronado.

Cut the grass of the base commander. At his home.
Had a little lawn business. My job on base was maintaining the
bird**** dispensers for freaks like you.

You make up so much ****. I happen to know a little bit about the
military and the base commander lives on base.

Wrong again, dumb****. Not this guy.
I happen to know you are full of ****.

Once again you show *ZERO* knowledge of the military, draft dodger.
The base commander is required to live on base because he has to be
available 24/7.

I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

It must suck to live on base and in BOQ's.
Especially when you have to change your diapers with no privacy.

You show your ignorance of military life once again. The BOQs,
(bachelor officers quarters), are for unmarried officers and they are
private rooms, Trunky.

Old January 6th 21, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:16:34 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

Wrong again, dumb****. Not this guy.
I happen to know you are full of ****.

Once again you show *ZERO* knowledge of the military, draft dodger.

He was less than five minutes away from the base, in a house
he had bought during a previous stint in Coronado.

Sure. Military personnel are routinely moved around the country.
Quarters are provided for them and sometimes officer's families.
Unmarried personnel *rarely* live off base, simply because of the
cost. Your mythical base commander must be an admiral to be made
base commander and probably spent some time in D.C.

So you expect me to believe that he bought, not rented, a house in
Southern California knowing he was going to Washington. Then, let's
say, he rented out the house while he was away, then moved back?
The military doesn't work that way. When you leave a post you never
know when you are coming back. As Mr. Spock would say, "Your story is
quite illogical." Mr. Horvath says, "Your story is BULL****."

The base commander is required to live on base because he has to be
available 24/7.

Sorta like you need diapers handy 24/7?

I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

It must suck to live on base and in BOQ's.
Especially when you have to change your diapers with no privacy.

You show your ignorance of military life once again. The BOQs,
(bachelor officers quarters), are for unmarried officers and they are
private rooms, Trunky.

It must suck to live on base and in BOQ's.

Actually it's quite comfortable. The rooms are larger than a hotel
room. Full bath and a kitchenette in each room. Much better than a
college dorm room. But you wouldn't know about that, because you've
never been to college. Plus we had maid service every day. A hotel
room like this would cost $300+ each day. We had a rec room down the
hall with pool tables, card tables, and ping pong tables. Pinball
machines were provided, also checkers, chess sets, and dominos. Even
vending machines that were stocked with beer. I paid an additional
modest fee to have a newspaper delivered right to my door every
morning. It was almost as good as living in my mansion today.

Your life sucks, obviously. Change your diapers.

Sucks to be you. Living in a friend's basement and mooching off
others. Have another line of cocaine.

Old January 7th 21, 10:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 09:28:36 -0800 (PST), "

wrote this crap:

Wrong again, dumb****. Not this guy.
I happen to know you are full of ****.
Once again you show *ZERO* knowledge of the military, draft dodger.

He was less than five minutes away from the base, in a house
he had bought during a previous stint in Coronado.

Sure. Military personnel are routinely moved around the country.
Quarters are provided for them and sometimes officer's families.
Unmarried personnel *rarely* live off base, simply because of the
cost. Your mythical base commander must be an admiral to be made
base commander and probably spent some time in D.C.

Idiot, in his community, they are either deployed, in VB, or in Coronado.

You are just incapable of telling the truth, seeing the truth, or even
knowing the truth. And when you're caught lying you just make up more
of your fantasies. Military personnel are routinely moved around the
country. I've been to so many places that I've lost count.

So you expect me to believe that he bought, not rented, a house in
Southern California knowing he was going to Washington.

Who ever mentioned Washington? Another clue.
Those guys didn't play politics well. Idiot.

Even *I've* been to Washington. Bethesda, Md. and it's not politics.
They just want to look you over. Besides, a base commander has to
play a little politics just to advance his career.

Then, let's
say, he rented out the house while he was away, then moved back?
The military doesn't work that way. When you leave a post you never
know when you are coming back. As Mr. Spock would say, "Your story is
quite illogical." Mr. Horvath says, "Your story is BULL****."

As Mr. Spock would say, change your diapers. You don't have a clue.

The base commander is required to live on base because he has to be
available 24/7.

Sorta like you need diapers handy 24/7?

I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

It must suck to live on base and in BOQ's.
Especially when you have to change your diapers with no privacy.
You show your ignorance of military life once again. The BOQs,
(bachelor officers quarters), are for unmarried officers and they are
private rooms, Trunky.

It must suck to live on base and in BOQ's.

Actually it's quite comfortable. The rooms are larger than a hotel
room. Full bath and a kitchenette in each room. Much better than a
college dorm room. But you wouldn't know about that, because you've
never been to college.

Three degrees, idiot. Four different colleges and universities.
Though I will admit I have not lived in a dorm since 1970.

The closest you ever got to college was watching football on TV on a
Saturday afternoon.

Plus we had maid service every day. A hotel
room like this would cost $300+ each day. We had a rec room down the
hall with pool tables, card tables, and ping pong tables. Pinball
machines were provided, also checkers, chess sets, and dominos. Even
vending machines that were stocked with beer. I paid an additional
modest fee to have a newspaper delivered right to my door every
morning. It was almost as good as living in my mansion today.

Less rats running through the place, obviously.

I know that your place is infested with rats. There's a 300 lb. one
in the basement.

Your life sucks, obviously. Change your diapers.

Sucks to be you. Living in a friend's basement and mooching off
others. Have another line of cocaine.

And to think I just paid the rent.

Did you spit, or swallow?

Maybe you can help me, Huggies. Trying to make up my mind
on whether to head for Tahoe or Sun Valley tomorrow.
Any suggestions?

Why don't you go to Tokyo and ski down Kilimanjaro?
I'll believe it more than Tahoe or Sun Valley.

Wow, my life sucks. Change your diapers.

Always comes back to your diaper fantasies.

Old January 7th 21, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 06:56:20 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

Idiot, in his community, they are either deployed, in VB, or in Coronado.

You are just incapable of telling the truth, seeing the truth, or even
knowing the truth.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A
And when you're caught lying you just make up more
of your fantasies.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Military personnel are routinely moved around the
country. I've been to so many places that I've lost count.

Idiot, you never were on active duty.

I've got papers to prove it.

****ing weekend telephone operator. And you know nothing about
that branch of the Navy,

I have every episode of McHale's Navy on DVD. I bought the boxed set,
and it even included a copy of Commander Quinton McHale's dog tags.
That makes me ten times more knowledgeable than you about the Navy.

dumb****, or how it worked during Vietnam. Make up some
more fantasies,

That's your job, Trunky.

this is hilarious. I love it when you **** yourself in public.

Hell, I've been to Washington. So ****ing what.

Bull****. You've never been east of Colorado.

They just want to look you over. Besides, a base commander has to
play a little politics just to advance his career.

Actually it's quite comfortable. The rooms are larger than a hotel
room. Full bath and a kitchenette in each room. Much better than a
college dorm room. But you wouldn't know about that, because you've
never been to college.

Three degrees, idiot. Four different colleges and universities.
Though I will admit I have not lived in a dorm since 1970.

The closest you ever got to college was watching football on TV on a
Saturday afternoon.

Three degrees, idiot. Four different colleges and universities.

Bull****. Name the schools and the degrees.

And the Ducks got their asses kicked, alas.

I know. I saw that game. I was rooting for Iowa State.

Plus we had maid service every day. A hotel
room like this would cost $300+ each day. We had a rec room down the
hall with pool tables, card tables, and ping pong tables. Pinball
machines were provided, also checkers, chess sets, and dominos. Even
vending machines that were stocked with beer. I paid an additional
modest fee to have a newspaper delivered right to my door every
morning. It was almost as good as living in my mansion today.

Less rats running through the place, obviously.

I know that your place is infested with rats. There's a 300 lb. one
in the basement.

Sucks to be you. Living in a friend's basement and mooching off
others. Have another line of cocaine.

And to think I just paid the rent.

Did you spit, or swallow?

Pathetic.

You certainly are.

Maybe you can help me, Huggies. Trying to make up my mind
on whether to head for Tahoe or Sun Valley tomorrow.
Any suggestions?

Why don't you go to Tokyo and ski down Kilimanjaro?

More chance of me doing that than you showing up in person.

I'll believe it more than Tahoe or Sun Valley.
Wow, my life sucks. Change your diapers.

Always comes back to your diaper fantasies.

Where are YOU going skiing this year, dumb****?

Told ya. I am making the mature decision not to spread the virus
around. Even the thought of sitting in a jet with a hundred people
around me gives me nightmares.

The Night Before Trunkmas [email protected] Alpine Skiing 9 December 22nd 20 03:56 AM
Away for a few days... Alan Baker Alpine Skiing 37 June 20th 09 09:45 PM
Ski Days SKIMORE Alpine Skiing 10 December 12th 04 05:43 PM
Ski Days SKIMORE Alpine Skiing 10 December 10th 04 10:34 PM
Opening days? Greg Hilton European Ski Resorts 1 October 22nd 03 05:42 AM