The Prince of Wales gay!?

Old November 8th 03, 10:22 PM
Sue

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

In message , The Real Bev
writes
Sue wrote:

I don't know if it's actually perverse or not, but there's something
distinctly odd about wishing to be a tampon. Or was that someone else?

Well, there's this joke...

A man's lost in the (ob)mountains, run out of food and fuel to melt
snow, starting to lose hope, when he sees something lying in the snow
ahead of him. He pulls it out of the snow and finds a laptop. He opens
the lid and out pops a genie.

Not just any old genie, it's a journalist with a Press card, a Murdoch
Group ID pass, a video phone and various cameras and bugging devices.

"Right" says the genie. "You know how it works. You can have
three wishes."

"I'm not falling for this," says the man. "I wouldn't trust the Murdoch
Group if it was my last chance of survival!"

"Think again - you've no other way out of here, so I am your last chance
of survival"

The man thinks for a minute and decides the genie is right.
"OK, I wish I was somewhere tropical with plenty to eat and drink."

The man finds himself on a Jamaican resort beach with all-inclusive food
and booze, nightclubs and topless beauties.

"Right, what's your second wish?"
"I want to be the richest man on Earth."

The man finds himself surrounded by money and gold and jewels, stocks
and bonds, and plastic bags full of white powder.

"Right, now for your last wish. Better make it a good one!"

The man thinks for a few minutes and says "I wish for the world's most
sexy and beautiful women to want me and need me".

The genie turns him into a tampon.

And the moral of this story is, if the Press starts offering to make you
rich and famous, there's bound to be a string attached.
--
Sue ];(
Old November 8th 03, 10:35 PM
ant

Sue wrote:
Remember Squidgygate! He may be a little bit bi (though he's so
repressed you'd want him to be some sad kind of perv) but he's
certainly not gay.

It'd certainly explain his attraction to Camilla! The dainty little thing.

ant

Old November 9th 03, 01:17 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"ant" skrev i melding
It'd certainly explain his attraction to Camilla! The dainty little

thing.

Oh yes, she is definitely far better looking than Diana ever
was................. NOT.

Old November 9th 03, 01:20 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"David Off" skrev i melding
In any case, being homosexual has not been illegal in the UK since the
late 1960s... so it is just gossip about someone's personal and private

life.

Same thing here, of course, it is not illegal, and has not been so for many
years now, but still, when celebrities are involved, strange rumors always
start.

Old November 9th 03, 03:37 AM
FHemmer209

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the following which
I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially Charles who
was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the 1980s. He became an
object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper published an intercepted phone call in
which he told his lover Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be reincarnated as
her tampon." Reuters 2003

Fred
Old November 9th 03, 03:47 AM
The Real Bev

FHemmer209 wrote:

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the following
which I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially Charles who
was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the 1980s. He became an
object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper published an intercepted phone call in
which he told his lover Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be reincarnated as
her tampon." Reuters 2003

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess HRM
is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or another...
Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

Do they ski?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 9th 03, 03:59 AM
Richard Henry

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
FHemmer209 wrote:

An article I read today about the subject matter contained the following
which I find hilarious:

"No royal family has had worse press than the Windsors, especially

Charles who
was roasted as his marriage to Diana fell apart in the 1980s. He became

an
object of ridicule in 1993 when a paper published an intercepted phone

call in
which he told his lover Camilla Parker Bowles he wanted to be

reincarnated as
her tampon." Reuters 2003

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess HRM
is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or another...
Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

Do they ski?

I remember some news reports a few years back where one of Charles' friends
was killed in an avalanche in Francewhile they were part of a large group
vacation. And Di used to take the boys skiing in the alps after the
divorce.