OT; The Fiesta Bowl

Old January 4th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.woodworking
James

Default OT; The Fiesta Bowl

One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had to be one of the
all time great college football games.

Old January 4th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.woodworking
Rog'

"James" wrote:.
One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had
to be one of the all time great college football games.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final
two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

Old January 4th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.woodworking
Sonny

Rog' wrote:
"James" wrote:.
One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had
to be one of the all time great college football games.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final
two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

During the Sugar Bowl broadcast, one of the announcers said you can
download the Fiesta Bowl game from Apple I-Tunes. I looked at the
Apple I-Tune site and found 3 hits via the search tab. I do not have
an account there, nor am I familiar with downloading stuff from such a
site.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/

On the left hand column, page all the way down to the search bar. I
entered "Fiesta Bowl", then "Fox" (TV) for the artist. Hope this
helps.

Sonny

Old January 4th 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.woodworking
James

Rog' wrote:

"James" wrote:.
One for the Little Guys. This years Fiesta Bowl had
to be one of the all time great college football games.

It was one fantastic finish. I wish I had recorded the final
two minutes. Talk about heart-stopping action! =R=

There's a DVD coming out. I don't know just when but soon. You might
check KTVB.com. That's one of the local stations and they will have the
information if your interested. Jim

Old January 4th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.skiing.backcountry,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.woodworking
Sonny

Sonny wrote:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/

On the left hand column, page all the way down to the search bar. I
entered "Fiesta Bowl", then "Fox" (TV) for the artist. Hope this
helps.

Sonny

Correction: On the "Artist" part of the search, click on "TV shows".

Sonny

Sugar Bowl Advice Bryan Alpine Skiing 0 March 13th 05 01:42 AM
Sugar Bowl Advice Bryan Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 March 13th 05 01:42 AM
Sugar Bowl, Homewood, Northstar Trip Report Long Bryan Alpine Skiing 0 February 9th 05 07:16 PM
stepping up to the bowl danko Alpine Skiing 14 December 3rd 03 07:14 PM
Sugar Bowl Group Pass hopefullynotfreshmeat Snowboarding 0 October 23rd 03 04:29 AM