Salomon Quicklace replacement

Old January 22nd 08, 12:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
nicotine

Default Salomon Quicklace replacement

The laces on my 05 Synpase boots are starting to wear through in
places and look like they are in danger of snapping. Does anyone know
the part # / where to order a set of replacement quicklace laces for
these boots, so I don't have a day-ending lace snap on the hill?
Old January 22nd 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Memascii

On Jan 22, 1:34*pm, nicotine wrote:
The laces on my 05 Synpase boots are starting to wear through in
places and look like they are in danger of snapping. *Does anyone know
the part # / where to order a set of replacement quicklace laces for
these boots, so I don't have a day-ending lace snap on the hill?

Hi,

I'd contact your nearest Salomon dealer, they should be able to order
them. I've got the same problem with my F24s, except one of the laces
has already snapped.

Cheers.
Iain.
Old January 28th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Memascii

On Jan 25, 2:33 am, Nobody wrote:
nicotine wrote:

where to order a set of replacement quicklace laces for
these boots, so I don't have a day-ending lace snap on the hill?

Find a dealer that cares about customer service. I ordered and received
replacement laces, but I had to try three dealers before the third one
would order them.

This seems to be the problem I have too. I though it
was unique to Germany where customer service seems to
be generally regarded as a sign of weakness.

rant

Don't these idiots understand that failing to help you
out with a pair of laces means they'll never get the
chance to sell you a new pair of boots/board?

I'd understand if it were some hacked off minimum wage
employee who couldn't be bothered, but these guys are
normally really helpful and friendly. It's the guy
who actually runs the place who is obnoxious.

And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct contact
email/phone number?

Pappnasen!

/rant

Iain.
Old January 28th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:54:22 GMT, Memascii
allegedly wrote:

And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct contact
email/phone number?

Probably because they don't want the likes of you and me, calling them to
have a rant due to their lousy customer service. I had the same problem
when I needed a replacement part for my bindings, and I'm disappointed to
see that things haven't improved with them.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/
Old January 29th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Memascii

allegedly wrote:
And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct contact
email/phone number?

Probably because they don't want the likes of you
and me, calling them to have a rant due to their lousy
customer service.

I have to offer a partial retraction, the shop called me
today and I've now got the laces. I maintain my
generalisation about German customer service though. :-)

Iain.
Old January 30th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Christian Georg Becker

allegedly wrote:
And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct contact
email/phone number?

Probably because they don't want the likes of you
and me, calling them to have a rant due to their lousy
customer service.

I have to offer a partial retraction, the shop called me
today and I've now got the laces. I maintain my
generalisation about German customer service though. :-)

Customer zerviss? We Gerrmans do not have zis conception.

No kidding.

--
Krischan