Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video

Old December 19th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
docbyro

Default Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1054023
Old December 20th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Default Pokljuka womens biathlon relay video-problems

I completed the torrent download and tried to play the .avi file. VLC
player gives me an error message saying the video is broken and is not
"seekable" It won't play past the 8:56 mark. I couldn't fix it with
virtual dub program. Anybody else able to play the race all the way and
keep the audio synched with the video? Please don't tell me I have to
erase my download and open the torrent up again!

Old December 21st 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Rominger

On Dec 20, 7:31*pm, "shreddir" wrote:
I completed the torrent download and tried to play the .avi file. *VLC
player gives me an error message saying the video is broken and is not
"seekable" * It won't play past the 8:56 mark. *I couldn't fix it with
virtual dub program. * Anybody else able to play the race all the way and
keep the audio synched with the video? * Please don't tell me I have to
erase my download and open the torrent up again!

Same thing here, I finished downloading last night and when I opened
it VLC said it had an error and asked if I want to fix the problem.
Since it said it will take a loooong time, I waited to try to fix it
tonight, but if anyone else has done that, please let us know.