My Idea From the Ski Bum Thread

Old December 2nd 10, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default My Idea From the Ski Bum Thread

Just thought it convenient to converse in a new thread.

I'm a little surprised that nobody else (aside from Vt.) reported on
their "ski bum" lifestyle.
Old December 3rd 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 2, 7:10*am, pigo wrote:
Just thought it convenient to converse in a new thread.

I'm a little surprised that nobody else (aside from Vt.) reported on
their "ski bum" lifestyle.

I got an idea reading the bull**** from this freak in the ski bum
thread.
Let's have a discussion of the arrogance, bragging, egotism, and
narcissism of self centered assholes who spend their entire lives
pursuing their own pleasure, never giving any thought to contributing
to the greater good.
To defend what little conscience they have, these freaks brag about
their selfishness, and are so self-deluded that they brag about their
selfishness.
Remember when Klaus Biggers and Andrew McLean had a flame war over who
was the purest ski bum of all?
Who is the biggest ski bum asshole left here? Unfortunately, Biggers
retired the trophy.
Hey, what ever happened to the skinny liddle **** after he lost his
security clearance for lying his ass off here, and disappeared in
shame having been thoroughly truth-whipped?
Still waiting to hear from that LE he supposedly lied to. Contact
info? Does this sound familiar?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old December 3rd 10, 12:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:03:40 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I got an idea reading the bull**** from this freak in the ski bum
thread.
Let's have a discussion of the arrogance, bragging, egotism, and
narcissism of self centered assholes who spend their entire lives
pursuing their own pleasure, never giving any thought to contributing
to the greater good.

We don't want to make this newsgroup all about you. Do us a favor and
eat some lead. Splatter your brains all over your basement. It's the
holidays, make everyone happy.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 5th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I got an idea reading the bull**** from this freak in the ski bum
thread.
Let's have a discussion of the arrogance, bragging, egotism, and
narcissism of self centered assholes who spend their entire lives
pursuing their own pleasure, never giving any thought to contributing
to the greater good.

We don't want to make this newsgroup all about you. *Do us a favor and
eat some lead. *Splatter your brains all over your basement. *It's the
holidays, make everyone happy.

Horvath, I have no doubt that someone committing suicide over a stupid
newsgroup would make your Christmas.
How about you spew this **** in person, and make my Christmas bright?
May Santa bring you a set of testicles.
Old December 6th 10, 12:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I got an idea reading the bull**** from this freak in the ski bum
thread.
Let's have a discussion of the arrogance, bragging, egotism, and
narcissism of self centered assholes who spend their entire lives
pursuing their own pleasure, never giving any thought to contributing
to the greater good.

We don't want to make this newsgroup all about you. *Do us a favor and
eat some lead. *Splatter your brains all over your basement. *It's the
holidays, make everyone happy.

Horvath, I have no doubt that someone committing suicide over a stupid
newsgroup would make your Christmas.

Only you could do that, dumbass.

How about you spew this **** in person, and make my Christmas bright?

Why don't you show up here? Are you afraid of Detroit?

You can't go far from your mommy? Or too far from the soup kitchen?

Old December 6th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I got an idea reading the bull**** from this freak in the ski bum
thread.
Let's have a discussion of the arrogance, bragging, egotism, and
narcissism of self centered assholes who spend their entire lives
pursuing their own pleasure, never giving any thought to contributing
to the greater good.

We don't want to make this newsgroup all about you. Do us a favor and
eat some lead. Splatter your brains all over your basement. It's the
holidays, make everyone happy.

Horvath, I have no doubt that someone committing suicide over a stupid
newsgroup would make your Christmas.

Only you could do that, dumbass.

How about you spew this **** in person, and make my Christmas bright?

Why don't you show up here? *Are you afraid of Detroit?

Where is here? You're so terrified of me showing up that you won't
verify your identity or your location.
What am I supposed to do? Fly to Detroit and ask every asshole I meet
if his name is Horvath?
You know where I live. You hide like the pussy you are.

You can't go far from your mommy? *Or too far from the soup kitchen?

You can't even verify your identity out of the fear you have of
somebody you've ****ed off hunting you down like the vermin you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, pussy, ain't me making empty threats about stalking you at
your home. You. PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYY Horvath.
Old December 6th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:13:49 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Why don't you show up here? *Are you afraid of Detroit?

Where is here? You're so terrified of me showing up that you won't
verify your identity or your location.
What am I supposed to do? Fly to Detroit and ask every asshole I meet
if his name is Horvath?
You know where I live. You hide like the pussy you are.

Here is Detroit. You are so stupid. I went to www.switchboard.com
and put in "Scott Abraham" and found out where you live. Why don't
you do that with "Horvath"? I'll narrow it down for you. Go to
www.NCYC.net and look up "Horvath."

I once gave you the 800 number for the restaurant that my family owns
and you claimed you called there and nobody knew a Horvath.

Your lies are unbelievably transparent. You shall get a stocking full
of coal this Christmas.

You can't go far from your mommy? *Or too far from the soup kitchen?

You can't even verify your identity out of the fear you have of
somebody you've ****ed off hunting you down like the vermin you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, pussy, ain't me making empty threats about stalking you at
your home. You. PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYY Horvath.

You didn't answer the question. I shall just assume that you can't go
too far from your mommy, AND you can't go too far from the soup
kitchen.

Old December 6th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Why don't you show up here? Are you afraid of Detroit?

Where is here? *You're so terrified of me showing up that you won't
verify your identity or your location.
What am I supposed to do? *Fly to Detroit and ask every asshole I meet
if his name is Horvath?
You know where I live. *You hide like the pussy you are.

Here is Detroit. *You are so stupid. *I went towww.switchboard.com
and put in "Scott Abraham" and found out where you live. *Why don't
you do that with "Horvath"? *I'll narrow it down for you. *Go towww.NCYC.netand look up "Horvath." *

PPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Thanks for bragging about
being a dickless coward, you dickless coward.

I once gave you the 800 number for the restaurant that my family owns
and you claimed you called there and nobody knew a Horvath.

Exactly. Looks like either you lied your ass off, or your family
disowned you knowing what a pussy they had spawned.
I'm betting on both.
Thanks for proving what a pussy you are. Again.

Your lies are unbelievably transparent. *You shall get a stocking full
of coal this Christmas.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You'll get a Costco box of diapers under your tree,
ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

You can't go far from your mommy? Or too far from the soup kitchen?

You can't even verify your identity out of the fear you have of
somebody you've ****ed off hunting you down like the vermin you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, pussy, ain't me making empty threats about stalking you at
your home. *You. *PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYY Horvath.

You didn't answer the question.

Sure did, ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

*I shall just assume that you can't go
too far from your mommy, AND you can't go too far from the soup
kitchen.

I'm going to assume you are a cowardly pppppuuuussssssyyyyy. Nothing
new there, pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy
Old December 7th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 6, 4:39*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/06/10 11:16, wrote:

Your lies are unbelievably transparent. *You shall get a stocking full
of coal this Christmas.

Those fishnets can hold a LOT of coal. *Santa's gonna have to repack his
sleigh.

****, Santa doesn't stop at my house. If he does at yours, could you
ask him for a conscience?
How about a facelift? Maybe dignity and self respect.