Fatass Random Insult Generator

Old October 19th 03, 01:52 AM
AstroPax

Default Fatass Random Insult Generator

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Old October 19th 03, 02:08 AM
scottabe

in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 10/18/03 6:52 PM:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Got the balls to do that in person, asshole?
Got the balls to post a picture of YOUR face?
Got the balls to use your real name?
Coward. Gutless, pussy, behatch, yellow coward. That's MY insult
generator.

Old October 19th 03, 02:10 AM
scottabe

in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 10/18/03 6:52 PM:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Just checked the ASSHOLEPAX website. Not one picture of his face. Why does
he hide his name and his face?
That's stalker behavior.

Old October 19th 03, 04:15 PM
Justin Case

scottabe wrote:
in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 10/18/03 6:52 PM:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Got the balls to do that in person, asshole?
Got the balls to post a picture of YOUR face?
Got the balls to use your real name?
Coward. Gutless, pussy, behatch, yellow coward. That's MY insult
generator.

Hey, another one to add to the database! Wheeeee!

Old October 19th 03, 04:15 PM
Justin Case

scottabe wrote:
in article , AstroPax at
wrote on 10/18/03 6:52 PM:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Just checked the ASSHOLEPAX website. Not one picture of his face. Why does
he hide his name and his face?
That's stalker behavior.

sniff I don't see an insult to add to the database.

Old October 19th 03, 04:16 PM
Justin Case

scottabe wrote:
in article , Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 10/19/03 2:56 AM:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:52:25 -0600, AstroPax
wrote:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Just a boon to humanity, now I can get insulted while Scott is asleep
or skiing.

It IS a beautiful website, altogether, in every way possible.

Thanks Astropax, you are a Saint to us jonsing Dweebs.

What circular logic.

Aw come on, you can do better than that.

I'm waiting for it...

Old October 19th 03, 04:40 PM
scottabe

in article , Justin Case at
wrote on 10/19/03 9:16 AM:

scottabe wrote:
in article
, Olaf Timandahaff at

wrote:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Just a boon to humanity, now I can get insulted while Scott is asleep
or skiing.

It IS a beautiful website, altogether, in every way possible.

Thanks Astropax, you are a Saint to us jonsing Dweebs.

What circular logic.

Aw come on, you can do better than that.

I'm waiting for it...

BMDF. Which wacko are you?

Old October 19th 03, 05:42 PM
scottabe

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.7a097c903758c567b122dfa1ae9838f2@1066 583760.cotse.net, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 10/19/03 10:16 AM:

AstroPax wrote:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

Jesus Christ, he is one ugly cocksucker, isn't he? He barely looks
human. And it's not just this one picture, it's every picture you ever
see of him. He makes you want to puke. No wonder he can't hang on to
a girlfriend. I doubt most women could stand to look at him.

You sure can't stand to look at me, and none of your buddies can either.
Because none of you have the guts to spew your filth in person.

I'd say his parents should have gotten rid of him and kept the
afterbirth, but I think in this case they DID keep the afterbirth.

I'd say you're a cowardly asshole and you wouldn't have the balls to spew
your filth to my face.

Old October 19th 03, 07:17 PM
Justin Case

scottabe wrote:
in article , Justin Case at
wrote on 10/19/03 9:16 AM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
, Olaf Timandahaff at

wrote:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

-Astro

Just a boon to humanity, now I can get insulted while Scott is asleep
or skiing.

It IS a beautiful website, altogether, in every way possible.

Thanks Astropax, you are a Saint to us jonsing Dweebs.

What circular logic.

Aw come on, you can do better than that.

I'm waiting for it...

BMDF. Which wacko are you?

Aw come on Scottie, generate an insult for us!

Old October 19th 03, 07:18 PM
Justin Case

AstroPax wrote:

Fatass Random Insult Generator, RSA version:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/fatass/fatass.htm

Jesus Christ, he is one ugly cocksucker, isn't he? He barely looks
human. And it's not just this one picture, it's every picture you ever
see of him. He makes you want to puke. No wonder he can't hang on to
a girlfriend. I doubt most women could stand to look at him.

You sure can't stand to look at me, and none of your buddies can either.
Because none of you have the guts to spew your filth in person.

I'd say his parents should have gotten rid of him and kept the
afterbirth, but I think in this case they DID keep the afterbirth.

I'd say you're a cowardly asshole and you wouldn't have the balls to spew
your filth to my face.

Now thats a start Scottie, but it need some improvement.

Keep up the "good" work there laddie.