rec.skiing.francais

Old October 16th 03, 04:05 AM
scottabe

Default rec.skiing.francais

in article , pigo at
wrote on 10/15/03 11:32 AM:

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
(Eugene Miya) wrote in news:3f8d09b9$1@darkstar:

Ask Seth.

Hey Eugene, long time no read. There's always

rec.skiing.alpine.moderated.
Created especially in response to the conversion of RSA to
rec.scott.abraham. :-(

--
Sven Golly
Trolling as usual

You give him too much credit. It's now really.stretched.anus ANY
referal to rsa here or on rsam should be considered, from this day
forward, to *really* stand for a *really stretched out anus*. Much the
same as the term "ski school" means *brother raper*.

As I was saying, Eugene, about the devolution of usenet, about the
psychopathic and demented taking over, about the vilest of the vile coming
to dominate discourse with their insanity?
I bet you never looked forward to psychopaths like Bob Thompson and his
filth as a fruit of your work, eh?

Old October 16th 03, 06:45 AM
Eugene Miya

In article ,
scottabe wrote:
Hadn't noticed. But then again, being falsely accused is an everyday
occurance on rsa.

Accusation?
Has the group become misc.legal?

(the Web being
the more suburban and less marginallized part of the Internet).

Depending on your standards.

http.

When 9 people email me in private in a survey about concealed carry
on Alpine slopes, I'd say there is a society with some issues.

Just out of curiosity, Eugene, did that happen around four years ago? You
see, I had NEVER carried a weapon on the slopes, but Anthea Kerrison
committed perjury and told a judge I had.

Early 90s.
Might have been archived. Scared Baker. He had to deal with knives
as a ski patrol.

Watch yourself. Make an observation about the wackos who post here, and
you, too, will be reading that you molest children.

Really?

What's that got to do with skiing?

Old October 16th 03, 06:46 AM
Eugene Miya

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:
(Eugene Miya) wrote in news:3f8d6da2$1@darkstar:
I'd rather just go skiing.

Seth is still alive and well. Still hasn't finished Snow Death though!

Then buy my friend Neal's book Quicksilver.

Sven Golly
Trolling as usual

An honest man!

Arff.

Slurp.

Old October 16th 03, 03:29 PM
lal truckee

Eugene Miya wrote:

When 9 people email me in private in a survey about concealed carry
on Alpine slopes, I'd say there is a society with some issues.

CLIP some Nonesense

Early 90s.
Might have been archived. Scared Baker. He had to deal with knives
as a ski patrol.

Baker patrolled at Squaw, not Alpine, IIRC.

Old October 16th 03, 05:48 PM
Dave Stallard

scottabe wrote:

Just out of curiosity, Eugene, did that happen around four years ago? You
see, I had NEVER carried a weapon on the slopes, but Anthea Kerrison
committed perjury and told a judge I had.

What were the actual words she said? Did she in fact submit an
affadavit, and did you read it?

So you've never carried a weapon the slopes. But did you ever take a
gun on a ski trip? Did you ever have a gun in your car in the parking
lot, or stashed somewhere in the lodge?

Dave