Brings up a good question

Old September 22nd 10, 04:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default Brings up a good question

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.

That last part I'll agree with. His videos are absolutely hilarious.

No, they're the same old thing over and over again. I can only find the same
thing hilarious so many times.
I killfile him as well. Just tired of reading incomprehensible babble. You
never know what he's talking about until someone calls him on it and he
redefines the words.
I left Alan in for an overly long time because I remembered him talking
about skiing way back, but sometime last year he participated in a 50 post
long cascade of (loosely translated) "Did so!" / "did not!" with scott and
away he went. He also apparently can't help replying to Itchie. Theres a
couple of other enablers who I've seen replies to recently who are claiming
to buy into ignoring Scott now. We'll see how that works out, I do see them
if anybody else replys to them.

Old September 22nd 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 22, 5:38*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 09/21/2010 10:19 PM, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 21, 6:42 pm, *wrote:
On 09/21/2010 08:52 PM, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 21, 4:06 pm, Richard * *wrote:
On Sep 21, 3:52 pm, Dick * *wrote:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

I don't killfile anyone so my opinion is probably worthless, but why
do you killfile the last two? *They are more dependably amusing than
Doonsbury, especially the videos.

That last part I'll agree with. *His videos are absolutely hilarious.

ahem *begging your pardon, I was the subject
of one video he posted.

and I do ski with poles.

Hence videoS. *The skier in any of his video's isn't by itself
"hilarious". *It's what he claims the videos "prove".

He didn't 'claim' anything for me.

All his videos serve the purpose of trying to show the world his
apparently all-consuming mind, body and soul 'style' of skiing is
superior to all of ours. I find the failure in his videos to
demonstrate anything even remotely close to that, to be amusing. If
you take offense to that, then I apologize. But it has been a near
universal reaction to all of his videos, and will likely continue to
be that way as long as he keeps posting them.
Old September 24th 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:52:39 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

Damn! I'm not on the list.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old September 24th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 24, 1:46*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:52:39 -0400, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
twobuddha
bert hoff
jeff davis
boobalooboob
tranny boob
Kika_ted
K2 Buddha
The Prophet
The Prophet of Vail
taichiskiing
snowbender

enough said

Damn! *I'm not on the list.

Of course you aren't. You're a lying piece of **** coward. Dick
Gozinya's kind of people
Old September 24th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:56:21 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Don't like Doonsbury? Ok, then how about more amusing than The
Simpsons? South Park? Family Guy? Definitely funnier than The
Office.

Doonsbury? Not nearly as entertaining as Hagar the Horrible.

He owns a yacht, destroys his enemies, and carries a cask of rum.
What's not to like about this guy?

South Park? Boring. Family Guy? Peter Griffin is not nearly funny
as Homer Simpson. And the talking dog is just stupid.

The office? Never seen it.

The funniest show on television is Futerrama. Bender is my hero. Katy
Segal as the purple haired bitch is the best cyclops on television.
She reminds me of Sarah Palin.

Vote for Palin-Bender in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old September 24th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:02:33 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

The funniest show on television is Futerrama. *Bender is my hero. Katy
Segal as the purple haired bitch is the best cyclops on television.
She reminds me of Sarah Palin.

Destroy all humans.

Then let the looting begin.

Old September 24th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 24, 1:58*pm, wrote:

The funniest show on television is Futerrama. *Bender is my hero. Katy
Segal as the purple haired bitch is the best cyclops on television.
She reminds me of Sarah Palin.

Cuz Palin's a bitch, too ? Cartoonish bitch ?

Scott Abraham - Brings shame to our true heros with lies he spins Dick G[_2_] Alpine Skiing 29 February 11th 10 04:15 AM
Uhh...Hi it snowed ! That's good, right ? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 1 September 25th 07 10:37 PM
A good day :) Let Mikey Ski It! Alpine Skiing 2 October 1st 04 09:15 PM
Good AT ski pinnah Backcountry Skiing 3 April 13th 04 06:48 PM
Are they as good as they say???? Sandy Clyburn North American Ski Resorts 5 November 18th 03 01:19 AM