lurking ski nut

Old September 28th 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default lurking ski nut

On Sep 27, 8:58*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Dick G wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
"Rocky Mtn.Bum" wrote:

"Dick G" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:19:06 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really
have found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous posts.
My question is how to stay unblocked? Do I have to not reply to
certain posters? If so, which ones? I see two particular posters who
seem to have caused a lot of disruption here, and they post nothing
of value that interests me...Are any posters real-life ski friends?

Just asking

The #1 Bum

Welcome aboard, lots of good folks here looking forward to your posts
and your opinions.

Thanks Dick. BTW I ski mainly at Sun Peaks and Silver Star BC

In that case, I hope to be out at Silver Star at some point this winter.

Old September 28th 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/27/2010 11:58 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
In ,
Dick wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan
wrote:

wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really
have found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous posts.
My question is how to stay unblocked? Do I have to not reply to
certain posters? If so, which ones? I see two particular posters who
seem to have caused a lot of disruption here, and they post nothing
of value that interests me...Are any posters real-life ski friends?

Just asking

The #1 Bum

Welcome aboard, lots of good folks here looking forward to your posts
and your opinions.

Thanks Dick. BTW I ski mainly at Sun Peaks and Silver Star BC

In that case, I hope to be out at Silver Star at some point this winter.
My cousin lives in Kelowna and his GF lives right on the mountain at
Silver Star.

If it coincides with my trip, let me know

Will do!

Rocky,
Is that you who skis mostly at Sun Peaks and Silver Star?

If so (if not then whoever said it) email me off-list
at mistypndATvermontelDOTnet. I'll be at Sun Peaks for
a family vacation around the first of the year and I
love to hook up with a local at an unfamiliar ski area.

My son-in-law has been there but for a week only.
Old September 28th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

* Dick *wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan
wrote:

In ,
"Rocky *wrote:

m...
wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
[...]

You stupid, idiotic, dumb****. You're chatting with Dick Gozinya's
sockpuppet.
I'd be delighted to ski with you. For about ten yards before I
remembered that you have threatened my life.
PPPPPUUUSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!
Old September 28th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Dick wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan
wrote:

wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
[...]

Rocky?

Who's Rocky?

:-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 28th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 28, 10:55*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

* Dick *wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan
wrote:

In ,
"Rocky *wrote:

m...
wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
[...]

Dick Gozinya. And you've chatted with his sockpuppet, by name, which
just goes to show how ****ing stupid you are.
Old September 28th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:55:04 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote:

[...]

Looking at Feb 2-5 to be in Silver.
Old September 28th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote:

[...]

I'll keep it in mind for my winter travels.

Old September 28th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/28/2010 01:55 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Dick wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan
wrote:

wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
[...]

Why, Rocky Mtn. Bum of course.
Old September 29th 10, 02:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

* *Dick * wrote:

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:06:24 -0700, Alan
wrote:

In ,
"Rocky * wrote:

news:h4pf96decdkop94rm2s5vh7viei8a23un3@4ax. com...
wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
[...]

Do you dumb**** idiots know just how ****ing idiotic you look?
Talking about meeting a Dick Gozinya sockpuppet in the first place is
stupid, but actually planning on meeting up to ski with him? Playing
stupid games regarding being humiliated inventing a sockpuppet that
pretends to be a newbie talking ****?
Irony meter Gozinya.