Apples

Old September 15th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Default Apples

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.
Old September 15th 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 15, 12:55*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

Thank You.

I have no way of knowing the direction of the retard ****storm. But
there sure has been an uptick in posts being swept away. It's almost
like those times when he claims to be taking a vacation or "done
****ing with dweebs" or otherwise claiming to not care and quitting
posting. Then only to post more !!!!!! And who'd a thunk that
announcing that I'd be within a few hundred miles could cause such a
"retard ****storm" (as you so eloquently put it).

WRT an invasion. I don't mind. I'm always here. Trouble is I don't
just go out and ski on any old day. Pretty much only powder days. And
even at that I'm tiring of the whole thing. How may thousands of days
can a person ski anyway? I don't even think I'll get any kind of pass
this year. First year since 1979. Just buy a ticket here and there.

And while this weeks trip was north, I do plan to be changing my
golfing excursions (invasions?) to the south again as cold weather
hits. Right now I am pretty sure I'll be going to Laughlin and Phoenix
in January. The tournament that I played last year in Vegas is in
Laughlin and since I'll be so close to PHX I thought I'd make a week
out of it.

Detroit sucks even more that time of year. Maybe we can get Horvath to
come too?

Can you imaging trunky at a Country Club !!!! He's socially inept and
clumsy among snowboarders. That would be something to see. Good thing
we wouldn't have to worry about him showing up!

Old September 15th 10, 07:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 15, 11:55*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

When Bev suggested The Great Whiteout (to work in some obski
nomenclature) I was not totally in support because I enjoy poking web-
monkeys through the bars of their Internet cages (our loon isn't the
only one accessible - Spike, JaP, JT, Archimredes Plutonium and JSH
are always good for a laugh).

However, the result of the last few weeks has been even more hilarious
than the daily poking sessions ever were.

I'm not working any more and I haven't run out of money yet, so I'm
game for a convocation. Which major North American ski resorts don't
have a clock tower, just so we can tell el ano de manteca to meet us
all there?

Old September 15th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 15, 11:55*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Can't get much better than this. You mean Bob Thompson being outed as
a truly deranged coward, pathological liar, and all around dumb**** is
a large retard ****storm, right?
Ooooops, forgot. You don't think being a dickless pussy who wears
diapers and runs when he might actually have to spew his **** to my
face is hilarious, right?
Unlike me. Here's another laugh.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!
And Brain Fried Bob just came up with an EMERGENCY GOLF GAME!!!!

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard,

For a retard, I sure as hell manage to make you look like a complete
fool and dickless coward on a regular basis.
So if I am a retard, how ****ing stupid are you?
Contact info? Only someone who was really ****ing idiotic would get
caught in that transparent lie.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
How embarassing for you. How humiliating for you. And then you go
and **** yourself in public with this post.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
..
do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season?

PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

How humiliating for you. No surprise you quote an instance where a
fellow pppppuuuuuuussssyyyyy talked **** then didn'thave the balls to
show up.
Just like you. What a ppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy!!!

Old September 15th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 15, 12:26*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:55*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

Thank You.

I have no way of knowing the direction of the retard ****storm.

Let me help. Everybody is laughing at you, retard. How humiliating
for you. No wonder you are such a ppppuuuusssssyyyy that you won't
even read my posts.

But
there sure has been an uptick in posts being swept away. It's almost
like those times when he claims to be taking a vacation or "done
****ing with dweebs" or otherwise claiming to not care and quitting
posting. Then only to post more !!!!!!

It's like those times when you talk **** and get humiliatd again.
Like when you claim to be in town and then get busted lying and can't
even come up with an excuse for your cowardice. Holy ****, this is
even better!!!!!!

And who'd a thunk that
announcing that I'd be within a few hundred miles could cause such a
"retard ****storm" (as you so eloquently put it).

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
That's not what you claimed, pppppusssssyyyyy!!!
BUSTED!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH*
[...]

You sure as hell didn't ski when I was at DV. Liar.

Wonderful. Horvath and Pigo can **** each other in public.

Can you imaging trunky at a Country Club !!!! He's socially inept and
clumsy among snowboarders. That would be something to see. Good thing
we wouldn't have to worry about him showing up!

You don't have to worry about me showing up because you are too much
of a pussy to let me know where you are.
Holy ****, every time Bob Thompson humiliates himself, I think he
can't get more ridiculous. And then he does.
How embarassing for all of you to even know this cowardly, stalking
piece of **** freak.

Old September 15th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 15, 12:29*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:55*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

When Bev suggested The Great Whiteout (to work in some obski
nomenclature) I was not totally in support because I enjoy poking web-
monkeys through the bars of their Internet cages (our loon isn't the
only one accessible - Spike, JaP, JT, Archimredes Plutonium and JSH
are always good for a laugh).

Translation: he's a dickless coward who hides behind his computer and
lies about people. Never having the balls to do so in person.

However, the result of the last few weeks has been even more hilarious
than the daily poking sessions ever were.

I agree. One of the funniest times ever in the history of cowards
being exposed ****ing themselves in public. Way to Go, Dickless
Henry!!!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!! EMERGENCY GOLF GAME!!!!

Old September 15th 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 15, 12:26*pm, pigo wrote:
[...]

He mentioned something about not posting during the Holy Days, which
according to my real Jewish friends runs from Sept 9 to Sept 18 this
year. He obviously broke that vow. Should I report him to his rabbi?

Old September 15th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 15, 11:55*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

Oooops, forgot. Bob Thompson humiliated himself even more than you
did when you didn't even have the nads to show up at Copper.
You understand how that feels, eh, ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy? Getting
embarassed and exposed as a dickless coward, lying piece of ****
pussy, and diaper wearing dumb****?
Not surprised you showed up. Hate to tell you this, but Bob
Thompson's humiliation is even funnier than you ****ing yourself in
public.
Want to tell me again how I didn't show up?
Fact. I did. I will always know what a pppppuuuuuussssyyyyyy you
are.
Now go and disappear again, or find a new job, idiot. Tired of your
bull****, you dickless freak.
Old September 15th 10, 08:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 15, 12:45*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:26*pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Kewl!!! Dickless Henry threatens to stalk me in real life!!! Want to
tell me who my rabbi is nowadays? Damned if I know.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
Is this anything like Brain Fried Thompson trying to "report" me to
AA?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
How about I report you to the UC Davis soccer team. Maybe show up at
the game with a sign that says "Dickless Henry is a
pppppppuuuuusssssyyyy."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
You dumb**** retards keep ****ing yourself, in public, and when busted
in your humiliation, you just keep ****ing yourself. Like watching