Oranges

Old September 12th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Oranges

On Sep 12, 10:33*am, Dick G wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 07:24:15 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:13*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 9, 9:06*am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 9, 9:47*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Buy yourself a Starbucks coffee.

Maybe *I* will.

I'll be in the PNW this weekend. At a rather famous marketplace on
Sat. near a Starbucks even. *Probably there for the whole day if
anyone wants to come down and say hello. Most of you have my phone
number.

Sounds good. *I'll give a call sometime Sat. morning ?

Good times were had by all. As predicted. Hard to make good report by
phone though. Thanks for making the drive.........yaba.

Nice...tailgating today....ribs-

Hey, missed you at Husky Stadium. As usual. Where were your pussy
buddies hiding out? Did they wear the same brand of diapers?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****, you freaks just proved, beyond any doubt, everything I have
always said about your cowardice and complete lack of manhood.
Old September 15th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 9, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

I'll be in the PNW this weekend. At a rather famous marketplace on
Sat. near a Starbucks even. *Probably there for the whole day if
anyone wants to come down and say hello. Most of you have my phone
number.

Just to let all who came by, good to see you. Nice to be able to jump
on a plane and have a nice weekend, isn't it. I'll be getting some
details together on the St. Andrews trip for next summer soon.

Be there or be square!

Old September 15th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 15, 11:05*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

I'll be in the PNW this weekend. At a rather famous marketplace on
Sat. near a Starbucks even. *Probably there for the whole day if
anyone wants to come down and say hello. Most of you have my phone
number.

Just to let all who came by, good to see you.

Who might that be, you lying piece of ****?
Holy Diapers, Brain Fried Idiot, you already outed yourself. YOU WERE
IN IDAHO!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
Nice to be able to jump
on a plane and have a nice weekend, isn't it. I'll be getting some
details together on the St. Andrews trip for next summer soon.

Be there or be square!

How about: BE THERE AND BE A PPPPUUUUSSSSYYYYY!!!!!!!
What's more humiliating and embarassing: getting busted in a lie and
never getting near Seattle, or sneaking through town and talking ****
while wearing diapers?
VOTE FOR THE MOST HUMILIATING TRANNY BOOB MOMENT!!!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH*
[...]

This just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 15th 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:05:00 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

I'll be in the PNW this weekend. At a rather famous marketplace on
Sat. near a Starbucks even. *Probably there for the whole day if
anyone wants to come down and say hello. Most of you have my phone
number.

Just to let all who came by, good to see you. Nice to be able to jump
on a plane and have a nice weekend, isn't it. I'll be getting some
details together on the St. Andrews trip for next summer soon.

Be there or be square!

What month? I have done the golf/whiskey trail tour, good times
Old September 15th 10, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote:

On Sep 9, 10:06*am, pigo wrote:

I'll be in the PNW this weekend. At a rather famous marketplace on
Sat. near a Starbucks even. *Probably there for the whole day if
anyone wants to come down and say hello. Most of you have my phone
number.

Just to let all who came by, good to see you. Nice to be able to jump
on a plane and have a nice weekend, isn't it. I'll be getting some
details together on the St. Andrews trip for next summer soon.

Be there or be square!

What month? I have done the golf/whiskey trail tour, good times

I was thinking about August. I can't make plane reservations until 11
months ahead. So I don't have any dates yet. We've got miles for a
first cl
Old September 15th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 15, 3:31*pm, pigo wrote:

What month? I have done the golf/whiskey trail tour, good times

I was thinking about August. I can't make plane reservations until 11
months ahead. So I don't have any dates yet. We've got miles for a
first cl...

Hehe. Damn touch pad. Sometimes I forget to turn it off.

....class tickets. So we are going to plan ourselves a first class vaca
next time.
Old September 15th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 15, 2:33*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 15, 3:31*pm, pigo wrote:

What month? I have done the golf/whiskey trail tour, good times

I was thinking about August. I can't make plane reservations until 11
months ahead. So I don't have any dates yet. We've got miles for a
first cl...

Hehe. Damn touch pad. Sometimes I forget to turn it off.

...class tickets. So we are going to plan ourselves a first class vaca
next time.

Kewl! Dick Gozinya and Brain Fried Bob Thompson, two sick freaks who
get woodies calling me a child molester.
Plenty of nice golf up here,
ppppppuuuuuuusssssssiiiiiiieeeeessssssss. How about you actually come
to Seattle, actually meet me, and actually get your asses kicked at
the same time?

Old September 18th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

On Sep 15, 3:31*pm, pigo wrote:

What month? I have done the golf/whiskey trail tour, good times

I was thinking about August. I can't make plane reservations until 11
months ahead. So I don't have any dates yet. We've got miles for a
first cl...

Hehe. Damn touch pad. Sometimes I forget to turn it off.

...class tickets. So we are going to plan ourselves a first class vaca
next time.

Which airline?

Delta

Keep me up to speed on your plans, if you have room for one more