Anyone tried grass skiing?

Old September 15th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Anyone tried grass skiing?

Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences
Old September 15th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On Sep 15, 9:59*am, Dick G wrote:
Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

One big difference is that it hurts a LOT more when you fall.
Old September 15th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 9/15/10 9:59 AM, Dick G wrote:
Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

Well, before the 1988 Calgary Olympics Tamara McKinney told the kids on
the local race team that it was a snowsnake that hooked her ski and
broke her leg, but if I were you I'd be more concerned about snakes in
the grass, a much more common reptile.

Old September 15th 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 15, 9:59*am, Dick G wrote:
Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

Hey, do child molester grass ski? Is that what NAMBALA is, a baby
raper grass skiing club?
Don't you belong?
Dick Gozinya, leader of RSA, tries to clean up the sewer. Hilarious.
Old September 15th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 15, 10:34*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/15/10 9:59 AM, Dick G wrote:

Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

Well, before the 1988 Calgary Olympics Tamara McKinney told the kids on
the local race team that it was a snowsnake that hooked her ski and
broke her leg, but if I were you I'd be more concerned about snakes in
the grass, a much more common reptile.

Hey, dumb****? You do know that you are engaging in conversation with
Dick Gozinya, who has written some of the filthiest, vilest
defamations ever seen in this sewer?
You mean you didn't killfile him?
A sick freak who kept accusing me of being a child molester?
Snake in the grass is right. Shame you are not concerned with human
reptiles.
Old September 15th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:24:06 -0700 (PDT), SkiGuy
wrote:

On Sep 15, 9:59*am, Dick G wrote:
Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

One big difference is that it hurts a LOT more when you fall.

I have visions of how I wiped out in a 30 k roller blade
race.....crossed a bridge on the wrong side and tried to skate over a
slotted metal surface....doesn't work very well

I would like to give the grass skiing a go
Old September 17th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Michael Phelps

On 2010-09-15 13:39:50 -0400, twobuddha said:

On Sep 15, 9:59*am, Dick G wrote:
Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

Hey, do child molester grass ski? Is that what NAMBALA is, a baby
raper grass skiing club?
Don't you belong?
Dick Gozinya, leader of RSA, tries to clean up the sewer. Hilarious.

Just grass smoking !

Old September 17th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2010-09-15 13:39:50 -0400, twobuddha said:

On Sep 15, 9:59*am, Dick G wrote:
Looks like a blast, curious of subtle (not obvious) differences

Hey, do child molester grass ski? *Is that what NAMBALA is, a baby
raper grass skiing club?
Don't you belong?
Dick Gozinya, leader of RSA, tries to clean up the sewer. *Hilarious.

Just grass smoking !

Grass smoking while skiing. Talk to Brain Fried Bob Thompson about
his "Alta Safety Device".

Grass Skiing? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 1 August 1st 08 12:53 AM
Top Ten Comments Heard at the Grass Skiing Competition. Mark Framness Alpine Skiing 2 October 28th 05 08:09 PM
grass (skiing) PG Snowboarding 5 September 1st 03 06:41 PM
grass (skiing) PG Backcountry Skiing 0 August 30th 03 11:33 PM
Grass? Sue European Ski Resorts 3 July 21st 03 06:36 AM