Alta vs Powder Mountain vs Targhee

Old December 14th 03, 02:47 PM
John Smith

Yep.

pigo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
om...

I'm planning on flying, so that means planning 21 days in advance not to
mention arranging time off from work.

On the other hand, SLC is only a 14 hour drive from my house; I could do
that on short notice!

Bayarrhea?

Old December 15th 03, 03:50 AM
pigo

"John Smith" wrote in message
. com...
Yep.

pigo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
om...

I'm planning on flying, so that means planning 21 days in advance not to
mention arranging time off from work.

On the other hand, SLC is only a 14 hour drive from my house; I could do
that on short notice!

Bayarrhea?

Sometimes Delta offers walk up fares that you grab Fri. night and return Sun. or
Mon.

Or do the drive. That's probably the most assured way. There will never be a
time that you can't get reliable "suite type" rooms here in Salt Lake. Depending
on timing, staying at the resorts might get tight. But probably not.

If you decide to watch storms and make a run for it, let me know and I'll see
what I can do to get you set up. I could do some footwork and have a property
call you as you travel (provided you have a cell phone).

pigo

Old December 15th 03, 04:48 PM
John Smith

pigo,

generous offer!

thanks.

I'll let you know.

JS (or should I change my name to storm obsessed)

pigo wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
. com...

Yep.

pigo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
y.com...

I'm planning on flying, so that means planning 21 days in advance not to
mention arranging time off from work.

On the other hand, SLC is only a 14 hour drive from my house; I could do
that on short notice!

Bayarrhea?

Sometimes Delta offers walk up fares that you grab Fri. night and return Sun. or
Mon.

Or do the drive. That's probably the most assured way. There will never be a
time that you can't get reliable "suite type" rooms here in Salt Lake. Depending
on timing, staying at the resorts might get tight. But probably not.

If you decide to watch storms and make a run for it, let me know and I'll see
what I can do to get you set up. I could do some footwork and have a property
call you as you travel (provided you have a cell phone).

pigo

Powder Mountain vs Alta Bryan Alpine Skiing 2 April 20th 05 01:46 AM
Alta Powder Alert AstroPax Alpine Skiing 3 February 28th 04 09:31 PM
Powder Mountain tlf Snowboarding 0 February 25th 04 07:19 AM
Powder Mountain tlf Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 04 07:19 AM
There goes the snow ... buh bye. J999w Nordic Skiing 12 December 30th 03 01:37 PM