Shawnee mountain

Old January 9th 13, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Shawnee mountain

wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:20:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2013 4:15:17 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

Your ignorance is always humorous. You saying that while completely
ignoring out of fear my offer to meet you at the top of Gnar Couloir makes me chuckle.

Which is one of the reasons you are a completely incompetent powder skier.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/sit.../trail_map.jpg

gulp wow.. to put it mildly. Gnar Couloir looks like the Maroon Bells..
Old January 9th 13, 01:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 5:30:12 PM UTC-8, comadrejo wrote:
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:20:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, January 7, 2013 4:15:17 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

Your ignorance is always humorous. You saying that while completely

ignoring out of fear my offer to meet you at the top of Gnar Couloir makes me chuckle.

Which is one of the reasons you are a completely incompetent powder skier.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/sit.../trail_map.jpg

gulp wow.. to put it mildly. Gnar Couloir looks like the Maroon Bells..

And you don't even have the balls to show up at Greenlake tennis courts. On the flats. Like your buddy and the Copper base area. On the flats. A couple of deranged pussies bonding. How normal for rsa.
Contact info, Teddy? I'd love to talk to your pet cop.
Show the post, freak.
Old January 9th 13, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

wrote:

I was trying and usually failing to stay sort on topic, aka ob-ski. I
just found the statement that Crystal Mountain, which is a ski area in the
foothills of Mt. Rainer to outsiders, has steeps comparable to Colorado, it
is of a more performance artist statement that is way beyond absurd. I
like Crystal, it is a fun ski area, and some of the side
country/backcountry is fun when there is some good snow. however, the
inbound ski area is very, very tame, this is coming from a Tele skier.
There are some tough backcountry runs in Washington State that could be
judged as world class, but it also depends on the snow conditions as well.
The Mowich face of Rainer or some of the routes like White Salmon Glacier
on Mt. Shuksan, besides skis like Mount Spickard, etc.

For your ski racing, which I encourage, think of a combination of
training, both seasonal and off season training, besides look at training
as injury prevention, mainly it about leg strengthening and stretching,
which will help with the punishment that your knees go through for racing.

I think most topics if they avoid the loon are fair game here.

I skated from the time I was 12 until about 20 between 40 to 100 a
hundred hours a week this is the only thing that enabled me to start
masters racing at 45 with less than 100 hours on skis.
My knees hurt but they do not hurt when I ski. I twisted them about too
many hockey goal posts. I use a ski machine & bicycle and also used as
pit vehicle vs golf cart. Have a 7 year old that never stops. I am very
active and not bad shape. But I am much happier than the muscle bound
health nut that only eats good fruits and nuts nothing with a face.
There is one of the drivers that fits those shoes and he goes a little
nuts when he sees me walk by eating fried shrimp, a cannoli, or drinking
a coke in a glass bottle. That stuff will kill you: my response was yes
but I will die happy want some? There is a cannoli store in the town of
Watkins Glen that is great.
Old January 9th 13, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:23:46 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

And they had plenty of snow there over xmas/new years with some more moving in later this week.

Not at Durango, dumb****. Considering my friends ski every ****ing day, and they reccommended that I come down later in the year. Once again, busted being a blowhard, as usual.

Just had some friends come back from Wolf Creek a last week and it was waist deep.

Wolf Creek is not Durango, but since you don't know a ****ing thing about either, keep spewing bull****. How humiliating for you.

Let's see, snow reports for:
Durango - 69" YTD
Silverton - 50" in the last two weeks
Wolf Creek - 136" YTD
Taos - 33" base. But 90% of Taos is to much mountain for you to ski anyway.

And your 'friends' tell you not to come because the snow sucks. Ok. We all know what your 'friends' mean to say is don't come because you suck.

What does it matter anyway? All you are going to do is 'ski' on groomers. There's plenty of snow for that.
Old January 9th 13, 02:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:30:12 PM UTC-7, comadrejo wrote:
Your ignorance is always humorous. You saying that while completely
ignoring out of fear my offer to meet you at the top of Gnar Couloir makes me chuckle.

Which is one of the reasons you are a completely incompetent powder skier.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/sit.../trail_map.jpg

gulp wow.. to put it mildly. Gnar Couloir looks like the Maroon Bells..

Yeah, it's not for the faint of heart. The only problem is that Gnar is rarely open because it has to be in perfect condition. It's never been open when I've been there.
Old January 9th 13, 03:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:46:11 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:23:46 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

And they had plenty of snow there over xmas/new years with some more moving in later this week.

Not at Durango, dumb****. Considering my friends ski every ****ing day, and they reccommended that I come down later in the year. Once again, busted being a blowhard, as usual.

Just had some friends come back from Wolf Creek a last week and it was waist deep.

Wolf Creek is not Durango, but since you don't know a ****ing thing about either, keep spewing bull****. How humiliating for you.

Let's see, snow reports for:

Durango - 69" YTD

I listen to locals. They say conditions are marginal at best. Period, idiot. YTD totals are ****ing useless, and only an idiot like you would think that NM is in decent shape.

Taos - 33" base. But 90% of Taos is to much mountain for you to ski anyway.

Locals tell me they are tearing up their skis at Taos, dumb****.

And your 'friends' tell you not to come because the snow sucks. Ok. We all know what your 'friends' mean to say is don't come because you suck.

How pathetic. A dickless coward hiding in anonymity making up bull****. Clue time. Unlike your friends, my buddies are NOT pathological liars, dickless cowards, and sick perverts. But then again, I have friends in ski country.

What does it matter anyway? All you are going to do is 'ski' on groomers. There's plenty of snow for that.

One thing for su you wouldn't have the balls to show up in Durango if I did come down. Period. Just like COPPER!!!!
You're off your meds, freak.

Old January 9th 13, 03:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:51:06 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:30:12 PM UTC-7, comadrejo wrote:

Your ignorance is always humorous. You saying that while completely

ignoring out of fear my offer to meet you at the top of Gnar Couloir makes me chuckle.

Which is one of the reasons you are a completely incompetent powder skier.

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/sit.../trail_map.jpg

gulp wow.. to put it mildly. Gnar Couloir looks like the Maroon Bells..

Yeah, it's not for the faint of heart. The only problem is that Gnar is rarely open because it has to be in perfect condition. It's never been open when I've been there.

Holy ****. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
The pussy talks **** about how manly he is and challenges me to meet him at a run that is rarely open. Which is a typical RSA tactic used by dickless cowards like him and Waldron.
Like the COPPER meet, the freak proves he wouldn't show up. Like Ted Waldron, he doesn't have the balls to spew his **** in real life, but tries to sound manly by acting as if the ability to ski steep **** makes him manly.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old January 9th 13, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:42:53 AM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
Wolf Creek is not Durango, but since you don't know a ****ing thing about either, keep spewing bull****. How humiliating for you.

Ok, I've skied both of them. I wouldn't even bother to waste my time going back to Durango. It's a flat worthless resort. Wolf Creek may be mostly flat but at least it gets good snow. I've been there about half a dozen times and it's always been a powder day there. Plus it's not far from Durango. But you're a pussy so you don't ski powder.

I've also been to Silverton and Taos. At Taos, as long as you stay on the groomers (which you will) you won't tear up your skis. You're the one who is displaying your ignorance about the skiing down there.

Durango - 69" YTD

I listen to locals. They say conditions are marginal at best. Period, idiot. YTD totals are ****ing useless, and only an idiot like you would think that NM is in decent shape.

I never said MN was in decent shape but since you will stay on the groomers you won't have any problems.

Taos - 33" base. But 90% of Taos is to much mountain for you to ski anyway.

Locals tell me they are tearing up their skis at Taos, dumb****.

Not on the groomers.

And your 'friends' tell you not to come because the snow sucks. Ok. We all know what your 'friends' mean to say is don't come because you suck.

How pathetic. A dickless coward hiding in anonymity making up bull****. Clue time. Unlike your friends, my buddies are NOT pathological liars, dickless cowards, and sick perverts. But then again, I have friends in ski country.

Yeah, I wouldn't call Durango ski country.

Your 'friends' are probably ok. After all, they are telling you not to come.. I can see them know, 'Oh god, what can we tell that anti-social, putrid, fat, asshole to keep him from coming here?'.

Why would you think that I would come to Durango? I already told you it's a ****ty mountain that not worth my time. And if your there that's even more reason to not bother. I've already told you, I wouldn't cross the street to **** on you if you were on fire. What part of that don't you understand?
Old January 9th 13, 04:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:45:23 AM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
Holy ****. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

The pussy talks **** about how manly he is and challenges me to meet him at a run that is rarely open. Which is a typical RSA tactic used by dickless cowards like him and Waldron.

Just because that run may be closed doesn't mean the whole mountain is closed. I'll be glad to meet you at the highest open run. But it doesn't matter because you will have a heart attack within a few feet of getting off the chairlift. Oh wait, you don't even have the balls to get on the lift so I'm not worried. BTW, Silverton doesn't have an groomed runs.

Like the COPPER meet, the freak proves he wouldn't show up. Like Ted Waldron, he doesn't have the balls to spew his **** in real life, but tries to sound manly by acting as if the ability to ski steep **** makes him manly.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, just like the Copper meet. You didn't have the balls to show up there either. Just were is the non-existent clock tower you were waiting under? Hahahahaha.

Old January 9th 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[...]

I never said NM was in decent shape but since you will stay on the groomers you won't have any problems.

Why would you think that I would come to Durango? I already told you it's a ****ty mountain that not worth my time. And if you're there that's even more reason to not bother. I've already told you, I wouldn't cross the street to **** on you if you were on fire. What part of that don't you understand?