Shawnee mountain

Old January 8th 13, 09:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Shawnee mountain

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:31:18 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:25:02 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

So ****ing what. You're a completely incompetent man. Incapable of any manly act. A dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win.

Hmmm let's see, I went skiing today at a world class resort while you sat in your basement all day typing crazy **** on the internet just like you have been doing for the last ten+ years. Yep, you won!!

Sure got off the mountain early, pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy. And you're still a dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win. On every measure that matters. Unless you're a dickless pussy hiding in terror, of course.
See ya at Crystal Friday? Maybe Thursday, have to talk to Bert.
Old January 8th 13, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:37:00 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

So ****ing what. You're a completely incompetent man. Incapable of any manly act. A dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win.

Hmmm let's see, I went skiing today at a world class resort while you sat in your basement all day typing crazy **** on the internet just like you have been doing for the last ten+ years. Yep, you won!!

Sure got off the mountain early, pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy. And you're still a dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win. On every measure that matters. Unless you're a dickless pussy hiding in terror, of course.

See ya at Crystal Friday? Maybe Thursday, have to talk to Bert.

Three o'clock isn't early when the bus drops you off right in front of your driveway. Why would I see you at Crystal? Even when you know I won't show up you can't pin down a time. You just have to keep it ambiguous. Maybe I could meet you under the 'clock tower'. Hahahahaha.

Say, Silverton isn't far from Durango. Guess I'll put that option to meet me at the top of Gnar Couloir back on the table. It sure would be funny to see you tumble all the way down it.

Old January 8th 13, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

BTW, I'm laughing at Dumb**** Downhill skiing every ******** in the east and bragging about it, while posting crazy **** like saying America could take a lesson from the Nazis and open death camps for the mentally ill. Yeah, he really did that. If you're going to brag about skiing some mountain in Colorado, you gotta give him **** for bragging about skiing ****.
Like you, he's a dickless coward who hides in anonymity and spews ****. Unlike you, he's never been stupid enough to set a meet and then not show up.
I win. Always will win. Until you have the balls to spew your **** in person. And we all know you will never have the balls. I win. Especially if you get crazy enough to show up. But that will never happen. With any of you.
Old January 8th 13, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:42:54 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:37:00 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

So ****ing what. You're a completely incompetent man. Incapable of any manly act. A dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win..

Hmmm let's see, I went skiing today at a world class resort while you sat in your basement all day typing crazy **** on the internet just like you have been doing for the last ten+ years. Yep, you won!!

Sure got off the mountain early, pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyy. And you're still a dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win. On every measure that matters. Unless you're a dickless pussy hiding in terror, of course.

See ya at Crystal Friday? Maybe Thursday, have to talk to Bert.

Three o'clock isn't early when the bus drops you off right in front of your driveway. Why would I see you at Crystal?

Agreed. You wouldn't have the balls.

Even when you know I won't show up you can't pin down a time.

There you go again, bragging about being a coward.

You just have to keep it ambiguous. Maybe I could meet you under the 'clock tower'. Hahahahaha.

Holy ****. YOU are the freak who brags about lying and misleading, and you're so ****ing stupid you just wrote that?
You're bragging about being a coward again.

Say, Silverton isn't far from Durango. Guess I'll put that option to meet me at the top of Gnar Couloir back on the table. It sure would be funny to see you tumble all the way down it.

I absolutely positively guarantee you that if I ever see you in person, you will be tumbling down something immediately. But forget Durango. No snow in NM, I canceled. Maybe in the spring. Too bad, was looking forward to seeing old rsa friends. The kind that also would kick your pathetic ass down the Gnar Diaper Run, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
Old January 8th 13, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:43:22 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Yep, you won. I guess Silverton's out of the question then? It sure would be funny to watch you have a heart attack while you try to get to the top.

Well, got to go. Free dinner sponsored by some of my ski instructor friends.. Hope you find the time to paint your basement this month.
Old January 8th 13, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:46:09 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

I absolutely positively guarantee you that if I ever see you in person, you will be tumbling down something immediately. But forget Durango. No snow in NM, I canceled. Maybe in the spring. Too bad, was looking forward to seeing old rsa friends. The kind that also would kick your pathetic ass down the Gnar Diaper Run, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.

BTW: Durango is in Colorado, not NM. And they had plenty of snow there over xmas/new years with some more moving in later this week. Just had some friends come back from Wolf Creek a last week and it was waist deep.
Old January 8th 13, 10:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:54:48 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 3:46:09 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

I absolutely positively guarantee you that if I ever see you in person, you will be tumbling down something immediately. But forget Durango. No snow in NM, I canceled. Maybe in the spring. Too bad, was looking forward to seeing old rsa friends. The kind that also would kick your pathetic ass down the Gnar Diaper Run, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.

BTW: Durango is in Colorado, not NM.

Yeah, but I was gonna spend the rest of my time in Santa Fe, idiot.

And they had plenty of snow there over xmas/new years with some more moving in later this week.

Not at Durango, dumb****. Considering my friends ski every ****ing day, and they reccommended that I come down later in the year. Once again, busted being a blowhard, as usual.

Just had some friends come back from Wolf Creek a last week and it was waist deep.

Wolf Creek is not Durango, but since you don't know a ****ing thing about either, keep spewing bull****. How humiliating for you.
Old January 8th 13, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 9:21:56 AM UTC-7, down_hill wrote:

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.

Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is

serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

There is nothing to do with it's skiing that has anything to do with "ability".

Ability can have a negative value there is a school down the street
called "Abilities" it consists of the people we are not allowed to call
mentally retarded.
Old January 8th 13, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Holy ****. Dumb**** Downhill goes retard. Barely literate, utterly amoral, and dumb enough to brag about skiing Tuxedo Mountain. There is stupid, there is idiotic, and then there is Dumb****.
Old January 9th 13, 12:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

down_hill wrote:
comadrejo wrote:

Making idiotic statements about Crystal Mountain isn't rooting for the
home team. I like Silver King, Brain Damage, Silver Queen and the
Throne, but they are also outside of the ski area. King and Brain Damage
are short runs compare to other steep runs.
I can name a couple ski areas in Colorado that are by far much more
hairier than anything that Crystal Mountain can offer, starting with
Crested Butte.

ROFL!

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.
Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is
serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

I was trying and usually failing to stay sort on topic, aka ob-ski. I
just found the statement that Crystal Mountain, which is a ski area in the
foothills of Mt. Rainer to outsiders, has steeps comparable to Colorado, it
is of a more performance artist statement that is way beyond absurd. I
like Crystal, it is a fun ski area, and some of the side
country/backcountry is fun when there is some good snow. however, the
inbound ski area is very, very tame, this is coming from a Tele skier.
There are some tough backcountry runs in Washington State that could be
judged as world class, but it also depends on the snow conditions as well.
The Mowich face of Rainer or some of the routes like White Salmon Glacier
on Mt. Shuksan, besides skis like Mount Spickard, etc.

For your ski racing, which I encourage, think of a combination of
training, both seasonal and off season training, besides look at training
as injury prevention, mainly it about leg strengthening and stretching,
which will help with the punishment that your knees go through for racing.