Shawnee mountain

Old January 8th 13, 03:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default Shawnee mountain

comadrejo wrote:

Making idiotic statements about Crystal Mountain isn't rooting for the
home team. I like Silver King, Brain Damage, Silver Queen and the
Throne, but they are also outside of the ski area. King and Brain Damage
are short runs compare to other steep runs.
I can name a couple ski areas in Colorado that are by far much more
hairier than anything that Crystal Mountain can offer, starting with
Crested Butte.

ROFL!

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.
Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is
serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.
Old January 8th 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 8:21:56 AM UTC-8, down_hill wrote:
comadrejo wrote:

Making idiotic statements about Crystal Mountain isn't rooting for the

home team. I like Silver King, Brain Damage, Silver Queen and the

Throne, but they are also outside of the ski area. King and Brain Damage

are short runs compare to other steep runs.

I can name a couple ski areas in Colorado that are by far much more

hairier than anything that Crystal Mountain can offer, starting with

Crested Butte.

ROFL!

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.

Really, Dumb****? Stating that you're an idiot skiing **** hills in **** conditions have no validity?
Calling your inane trip reports boring has no validity?
Your balls have no validity, pussy.

Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is

serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

One thing for su there is no doubt that you would ever spew your **** in person.
Hey, speaking of validity, ask Wack Job Waldron about lying to the cops and ask him for the contact info of the SPD officer he claimed he was working with. Post it here, ok?
Valid question. No valid answer.
ROFL!!!!!!
Old January 8th 13, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 8, 8:21*am, down_hill wrote:
comadrejo wrote:

Making idiotic statements about Crystal Mountain isn't rooting for the
home team. I like Silver King, Brain Damage, Silver Queen and the
Throne, but they are also outside of the ski area. King and Brain Damage
are short runs compare to other steep runs.
I can name a couple ski areas in Colorado that are by far much more
hairier than anything that Crystal Mountain can offer, starting with
Crested Butte.

ROFL!

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.
Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is
serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain skiing the indoor slope at Dubai
yesterday. It reminded me of Blubber's video.
Old January 8th 13, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

comadrejo wrote:

Making idiotic statements about Crystal Mountain isn't rooting for the

home team. I like Silver King, Brain Damage, Silver Queen and the

Throne, but they are also outside of the ski area. King and Brain Damage

are short runs compare to other steep runs.

I can name a couple ski areas in Colorado that are by far much more

hairier than anything that Crystal Mountain can offer, starting with

Crested Butte.

ROFL!

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity..

Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is

serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain skiing the indoor slope at Dubai

yesterday. It reminded me of Blubber's video.

Hey, Dickless? Do you have a video of the FORM EMAIL?
How about a video of the SPD officer who blew you off?
Old January 8th 13, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 9:21:56 AM UTC-7, down_hill wrote:

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.

Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is

serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

There is nothing to do with it's skiing that has anything to do with "ability".

Old January 8th 13, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, January 7, 2013 4:15:17 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

Obviously, you've never skied Crystal. Idiot. Just like you'll never have the balls to spew your **** in person. They've got better steeps than anything in Colorado.

Your ignorance is always humorous. You saying that while completely ignoring out of fear my offer to meet you at the top of Gnar Couloir makes me chuckle.

Snow sticks here, dumb****.

Which is one of the reasons you are a completely incompetent powder skier.

Old January 8th 13, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

http://www.silvertonmountain.com/sit.../trail_map.jpg
Old January 8th 13, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:15:33 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 9:21:56 AM UTC-7, down_hill wrote:

In the last ten years most statements by the loon have held no validity.

Then most people have seen the video of his skiing ability so there is

serious doubt that he could ski any thing he had looked up in google.

There is nothing to do with it's skiing that has anything to do with "ability".

There is nothing to do with Brain Fried Bob Thompson's insane behavior that has anything to do with manhood.
Hey, Tranny Boob? How bout a comment on freaks lying to the cops? You claimed that you were working with a SPD "Lieutenant" to get me jailed for saying you wear diapers.
Not to mention whining to the RCMP, terrified that I might be able to track you down in Vancouver in the middle of the Olympics. Or the Utah State Patrol when I come down to be in your neighborhood.
Contact info? Names? What kind of pathetic ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy whines to the cops that he might get his ass kicked because he taunted a rape survivor?
A pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy like Saddam Bob, hiding in his spiderhole.
Old January 8th 13, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 2:20:37 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, January 7, 2013 4:15:17 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

Obviously, you've never skied Crystal. Idiot. Just like you'll never have the balls to spew your **** in person. They've got better steeps than anything in Colorado.

Your ignorance is always humorous. You saying that while completely ignoring out of fear my offer to meet you at the top of Gnar Couloir makes me chuckle.

Yeah. The same way you showed up at Copper, eh, freak? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So ****ing what. You're a completely incompetent man. Incapable of any manly act. A dickless pussy hiding in anonymity spewing ****. I win.
Old January 8th 13, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Hmmm let's see, I went skiing today at a world class resort while you sat in your basement all day typing crazy **** on the internet just like you have been doing for the last ten+ years. Yep, you won!!