Let it go

Old September 12th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Let it go

On Sep 11, 5:38*pm, down_hill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 09/11/2011 06:03 PM, Bob F wrote:
snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not
to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
*From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

He is a moron.

Holy ****. An illiterate dumb**** who hides in anonymity and spews
inanities calling anyone a moron is beyond belief.
Irony meter straps on a GoPro and hucks flyover country.

A left coast Loony tune that can not grasp the simple meaning of common
english words.

Holy ****. Irony meter comprehends the common english word dumb****.

Nobody in their right mind would carry on in his manner, I think you met
him on a day he took his medication, or he is advancing very fast with
some deteriorating mental illness .

Nobody in their right mind goes straight to the crazy defamation when
they get humiliated.
Ichie is playing you, idiot, and all you can do is call him crazy.
Of course, you've done the same with me. Do you call anyone who
thinks you're an idiot mentally ill?
I bet you don't do so to their face. Because you're a
pppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.

I work with professional athletes using the latest video and other
analysis devices and nobody would put the crap he puts up and claim it
is good and carry on this what you are calling a joke for 3 plus years
argument that every thing he posts is meaningful and * top of the line
skiing.

No, you do not work with professional "athlets" You work with guys
who sit on their asses and drive.
One thing for su nobody would put up with you talking to their
face like this, or else you'd be regaling us from the hospital. Race
drivers are notorious for punching out morons like you.

He is not even a painted pig , it more like a severely physically and
mentally handicapped person sitting in clown suit trying to be a social
advocate.-

There you go again. You're too stupid to know he's playing you, so
you call him mentally ill. How pathetic. How amoral. How
despicable. How normal for this painted pig (he's probably describing
his wife in makeup).
Old September 12th 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/11/2011 08:47 PM, down_hill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Looks like I can plan for ASRA ski camp at Killington this year as PRI
is first weekend in Dec.
But that depends on if there is a killington this year.

There is a Killington this year. The only "real" damage
was to K-1 lodge (aka KBL) and then water in the lower
floor/basement and the SuperStar Pub taking a direct hit
from a goodly stream coming off the mountain. For my
money I simply finish demolishing that end of the
building, it was seldom used any way.

There were gullied trails and stuff but nothing that a
few hours with a bulldozer can't fix.

I also expect that the upgrades that were promised will
happen. That includes a high speed detach to replace the
old Snowden Quad and work on the peak restaurant, which
is a two year project in any case. There is also the
replacement of several miles of snowmaking pipe.

How are the roads leading to KIllington? Next question any changes in
lodging is the grand slumit still there?

The roads in Southern tier NY and parts of Pa got pretty wiped out from
the flooding and landslides, was there any more damage in VT from this
last round?

The only road that might affect skiing for you is
Route 4 from Rutland to Killington. Up until the
end of this week it's gone from Wheelerville Rd
to Mendon. People who had to get to work on the
other side of this divide would go to a point, then
hike in to Journey's End road and be picked up by
some folks who volunteered to ferry people to
places of work above the break and the same took
place (in reverse) for folks who live above the
break and work in Rutland.

Agency of Transportation says the road will be
passable, though not paved, by the end of the
week.

If you are coming up the from the west, say
from Long Island via 87 to Lake George, then
149 and 4 to Rutland, you might want to call
ahead for road conditions.

Or, maybe come part way across Connecticut via
95 (horrendous with trucks) or the Merritt to
Hartford, then 91 north and come into Killington
via the Skyeship. That is unless you have to
enroll for your race camp at Snowshed or KBL.

There are pictures of KBL in the Gallery. Note
the the major part of the damage is to the east
end which is the second of two bars which is
rarely open anyway. The main section looks
relatively untouched. I'm going up tomorrow
for another reason but I'm going to look to
see the damage extent if I can.

There was a similar break in the road on the east side,
just above Goodro's Building Supply, near the Sherburne
Congregational Church. This (and many other areas)
is shown in the following picture gallery which
is the best I've found. Pictures all the way from
Waterbury to Killington. Many taken from the air.
Some of these are just plain great photos. The
weather was unusually "nice" for several days
after the storm.

http://www.mansfieldheliflight.com/flood/

Thanks everybody for your concern but know that
Killington will be open for leafpeeper business
in a couple of weeks and for skiing probably
by mid-November.
Old September 12th 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

VtSkier wrote:
[...]

by mid-November.- Hide quoted text -

Who gives a ****? I don't have to ski back East, so I don't. The
only reason I would ski Killington is look you up, freak, and
humiliate you in front of the people you con and manipulate. Since
that would mean skiing Back East, you can relax.
Old September 12th 11, 03:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you
know it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose
not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

He is a moron.
A left coast Loony tune that can not grasp the simple meaning of
common english words.

Nobody in their right mind would carry on in his manner, I think you
met him on a day he took his medication, or he is advancing very fast
with some deteriorating mental illness .

I work with professional athletes using the latest video and other
analysis devices and nobody would put the crap he puts up and claim it
is good and carry on this what you are calling a joke for 3 plus
years argument that every thing he posts is meaningful and top of
the line skiing.

He is not even a painted pig , it more like a severely physically and
mentally handicapped person sitting in clown suit trying to be a
social advocate.

I guess I give him a bit more benefit of yhe doubt than you do.

Old September 12th 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

VtSkier wrote:
There was a similar break in the road on the east side,
just above Goodro's Building Supply, near the Sherburne
Congregational Church. This (and many other areas)
is shown in the following picture gallery which
is the best I've found. Pictures all the way from
Waterbury to Killington. Many taken from the air.
Some of these are just plain great photos. The
weather was unusually "nice" for several days
after the storm.

http://www.mansfieldheliflight.com/flood/

Thanks everybody for your concern but know that
Killington will be open for leafpeeper business
in a couple of weeks and for skiing probably
by mid-November.

Good pictures. Thanks.

Old September 12th 11, 11:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/11/2011 11:16 PM, Bob F wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
There was a similar break in the road on the east side,
just above Goodro's Building Supply, near the Sherburne
Congregational Church. This (and many other areas)
is shown in the following picture gallery which
is the best I've found. Pictures all the way from
Waterbury to Killington. Many taken from the air.
Some of these are just plain great photos. The
weather was unusually "nice" for several days
after the storm.

http://www.mansfieldheliflight.com/flood/

Thanks everybody for your concern but know that
Killington will be open for leafpeeper business
in a couple of weeks and for skiing probably
by mid-November.

Good pictures. Thanks.

You're welcome.
I forgot to mention that while some of the
pictures mention the name "Killington" they are
talking about the town not the ski area unless
they specifically mention the ski area as for
the shots of Killington Base Lodge (aka K-1 lodge).

Old September 12th 11, 12:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Bob F wrote:
snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you
know it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose
not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
[...]

After this length of time there can be no doubt that he is a raving
moron, if his 3 year joke has a punchline lets us hear it otherwise the
joke is him.

Old September 12th 11, 12:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:43:00 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Who gives a ****? I don't have to ski back East, so I don't. The
only reason I would ski Killington is look you up, freak, and
humiliate you in front of the people you con and manipulate. Since
that would mean skiing Back East, you can relax.

We all know that your probation officer won't let you leave the state.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 12th 11, 12:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

VtSkier wrote:
[...]

In the context of 9-11 the hurricane the earthquake we had here, the
current flooding from NY to Va it is depressing.
Vt and skiing seemed always to be a refuge from the real world.
Guess I will go do some welding.
Old September 12th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not
to here.

Nonsense. If you don't want to be treated like spoiled child, don't
behave like one.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

Thanks for all the kind words; you are too kind to them unruly
gappers.

He is a moron.

When you call name, we know you are just a sore loser.

A left coast Loony tune that can not grasp the simple meaning of common
english words.

No, it is your little domain English cannot grasp the simple meaning
of English conversation.

Nobody in their right mind would carry on in his manner, I think you met
him on a day he took his medication, or he is advancing very fast with
some deteriorating mental illness .

Actually, whatever you say about me, you are ten times worse, and you
are too young for dementia.

I work with professional athletes using the latest video and other
analysis devices and nobody would put the crap he puts up and claim it
is good and carry on this what you are calling a joke for 3 plus years
argument that every thing he posts is meaningful and top of the line
skiing.

Bull****. Given that you don't know a car can be spin and skidding
turned, you don't know enough to be a true race cars professional in
any capacity.

"Nevertheless, I do have a clip for your little knowledge's continue
education,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8"

See the quotation marks? Yes, we have been this block before, and you
run away, and haven't learned anything, only a little knowledge
pretending.

He is not even a painted pig , it more like a severely physically and
mentally handicapped person sitting in clown suit trying to be a social
advocate.

"Guess that you're too dumb to see the proofs, so it is you, who 'have
fermented or spoiled like rancid meat that is the smell that is
stinking up the newsgroup.'"

snowbender