Let it go

Old September 11th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default Let it go

On 09/11/2011 11:22 AM, down_hill wrote:
Bob F wrote:
.

Like the TV commercial said, "don't be late on the news..." you are
only fooling yourself.

You sound just like a spoiled child. Is this the image you like to
give to the
world?

I said my piece, but he really needs to sit with a professional and talk
this out, seems like he does not have any friends and a very limited
grasp of reality.

Looks like I can plan for ASRA ski camp at Killington this year as PRI
is first weekend in Dec.
But that depends on if there is a killington this year.

There is a Killington this year. The only "real" damage
was to K-1 lodge (aka KBL) and then water in the lower
floor/basement and the SuperStar Pub taking a direct hit
from a goodly stream coming off the mountain. For my
money I simply finish demolishing that end of the
building, it was seldom used any way.

There were gullied trails and stuff but nothing that a
few hours with a bulldozer can't fix.

I also expect that the upgrades that were promised will
happen. That includes a high speed detach to replace the
old Snowden Quad and work on the peak restaurant, which
is a two year project in any case. There is also the
replacement of several miles of snowmaking pipe.
Old September 11th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not to here.

Old September 11th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 11, 3:03*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not to here.

How ridiculous. This from a pathological liar who has grossly defamed
me, but doesn't have the manhood to do so to my face. He sure can
behave in a way that keeps him from being accountable for his
bull****: he hides in anonymity.
So tell me this, Bitch Bob: why do you choose to be an asshole here,
but not in person?
That balls thing again. You lying piece of **** coward.
Old September 11th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/11/2011 06:03 PM, Bob F wrote:
snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

BTW, I'm not the only person here who has
this opinion. Usenet seems to do things to
people and make them treat other people
in ways they would not IRL (in real life).
Ichin is not the only person guilty of this
here but I must admit he is one of the more
persistent.

I hope other people here could get a chance
to ski with Ichin, it's not hard, just let
him know when you are going to be at
Heavenly or one or two other areas in the
Tahoe area and set up a time/place to meet.
He will make the meeting, or let you know
if he can't, unlike our resident loon.
Old September 11th 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you
know it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but
just choose not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

BTW, I'm not the only person here who has
this opinion. Usenet seems to do things to
people and make them treat other people
in ways they would not IRL (in real life).
Ichin is not the only person guilty of this
here but I must admit he is one of the more
persistent.

I hope other people here could get a chance
to ski with Ichin, it's not hard, just let
him know when you are going to be at
Heavenly or one or two other areas in the
Tahoe area and set up a time/place to meet.
He will make the meeting, or let you know
if he can't, unlike our resident loon.

Why on earth would we want to meet someone who behaves this way. How can you
respect someone who does. Whether he does it for fun, or just because he is an
asshole, makes no difference. He's an asshole either way.

Old September 12th 11, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you
know it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but
just choose not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

BTW, I'm not the only person here who has
this opinion. Usenet seems to do things to
people and make them treat other people
in ways they would not IRL (in real life).
Ichin is not the only person guilty of this
here but I must admit he is one of the more
persistent.

I hope other people here could get a chance
to ski with Ichin, it's not hard, just let
him know when you are going to be at
Heavenly or one or two other areas in the
Tahoe area and set up a time/place to meet.
He will make the meeting, or let you know
if he can't, unlike our resident loon.

Why on earth would we want to meet someone who behaves this way. How
can you respect someone who does. Whether he does it for fun, or just
because he is an asshole, makes no difference. He's an asshole either
way.

I could add. When I first saw his posts, I tried to talk to him to find out what
was so different about his skiing. As soon as I questioned something, he started
with the insults. Nobody else here that I have seen has ever had a conversation
with him where he actually made reasonable response to questions for more than a
post or two. I really tried. So have many others. It is impossible to get a
reasonable response from him.

This is Itchie. As he chooses to be.

Would you go meet the other resident idiot? I mean, really?

They both are what they choose to be here. That will never change, unless they
change. But their past will be there forever.

Old September 12th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you
know it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but
just choose not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

BTW, I'm not the only person here who has
this opinion. Usenet seems to do things to
people and make them treat other people
in ways they would not IRL (in real life).
Ichin is not the only person guilty of this
here but I must admit he is one of the more
persistent.

I hope other people here could get a chance
to ski with Ichin, it's not hard, just let
him know when you are going to be at
Heavenly or one or two other areas in the
Tahoe area and set up a time/place to meet.
He will make the meeting, or let you know
if he can't, unlike our resident loon.

Why on earth would we want to meet someone who behaves this way.

Easy. He shows you for the fraud and absolute piece of **** coward
you are. My kind of guy.

How can you
respect someone who does.

My question is how anyone could possibly respect a coward like you,
who hides in anonymity and spews crap, who refuses to do so IRL
because he' not man enough to back up his bull****.
How can you respect yourself?
That's right. You don't. And neither does anyone else.

Whether he does it for fun, or just because he is an
asshole, makes no difference. He's an asshole either way.-

Whether you do what you do for fun, or just because you are a cowardly
asshole, makes no difference. You're still a cowardly asshole, and I
would be delighted to tell you so in person,
pppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyy.
Holy ****. Irony meter loses all respect. THIS clown dissing
anybody? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old September 12th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you
know it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but
just choose not to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man

And youj didn't, right. asshole? Holy ****, do you own a mirror?

Nobody else here that I have seen has ever had a conversation
with him where he actually made reasonable response to questions for more than a
post or two. I really tried. So have many others. It is impossible to get a
reasonable response from him.

Wrong again, coward. One thing for su I can't get a reasonable
response out of you, and I keep humiliating you.

This is Itchie. As he chooses to be.

Would you go meet the other resident idiot? I mean, really?

Of course not. You're not man enough to do so. Neither is Dickless
Walsh. Obvious, idiots.

They both are what they choose to be here. That will never change, unless they
change. But their past will be there forever.-

And you will always be a coward, and a lying piece of ****, and a
complete asshole, asshole.
Old September 12th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

snowbender wrote:
My friends on this board have already vouched my claims, and you know
it, you lying piece ****.

One person here has said that you can ski and are OK in person. But
here, you
are just a silly child. So we know you can behave, but just choose not
to here.

Oh, Man! I hate to get into these things.
Ichin Shen is a fine man and a competent skier.
From what I've read here and know of the man
personally, I think he's baiting you all.

He is a moron.
A left coast Loony tune that can not grasp the simple meaning of common
english words.

Nobody in their right mind would carry on in his manner, I think you met
him on a day he took his medication, or he is advancing very fast with
some deteriorating mental illness .

I work with professional athletes using the latest video and other
analysis devices and nobody would put the crap he puts up and claim it
is good and carry on this what you are calling a joke for 3 plus years
argument that every thing he posts is meaningful and top of the line
skiing.

He is not even a painted pig , it more like a severely physically and
mentally handicapped person sitting in clown suit trying to be a social
advocate.
Old September 12th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

VtSkier wrote:
Looks like I can plan for ASRA ski camp at Killington this year as PRI
is first weekend in Dec.
But that depends on if there is a killington this year.

There is a Killington this year. The only "real" damage
was to K-1 lodge (aka KBL) and then water in the lower
floor/basement and the SuperStar Pub taking a direct hit
from a goodly stream coming off the mountain. For my
money I simply finish demolishing that end of the
building, it was seldom used any way.

There were gullied trails and stuff but nothing that a
few hours with a bulldozer can't fix.

I also expect that the upgrades that were promised will
happen. That includes a high speed detach to replace the
old Snowden Quad and work on the peak restaurant, which
is a two year project in any case. There is also the
replacement of several miles of snowmaking pipe.

How are the roads leading to KIllington? Next question any changes in
lodging is the grand slumit still there?

The roads in Southern tier NY and parts of Pa got pretty wiped out from
the flooding and landslides, was there any more damage in VT from this
last round?