Hey Stuart, err, I mean VSTAHOR

Old October 20th 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

Default Hey Stuart, err, I mean VSTAHOR

Hey Stuart,

Why don't you stop your juvenile bull**** and quit arguing with The
Moron of RSA? You're only encouraging him to continue his ranting.
Setting up another account under the name VSTAHOR doesn't fool
anyone... except maybe the Moron.

And don't try to claim that you're not VSTAHOR... the posts are coming
from the same IP as yours:

Get a life, Stuart!

Old October 20th 10, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VSTAHOR

"SkiGuy" wrote in message
Hey Stuart,

Why don't you stop your juvenile bull**** and quit arguing with The
Moron of RSA? You're only encouraging him to continue his ranting.
Setting up another account under the name VSTAHOR doesn't fool
anyone... except maybe the Moron.

And don't try to claim that you're not VSTAHOR... the posts are coming
from the same IP as yours:

I am not trying to fool anyone. They are just two separate posting
locations...

I forgot to change the display names/ OK I have it to leave him die on his
cybervine then. I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case" would demonstrate to him that he is unilaterally
pursuing his "case"

Get a life, Stuart!

Old October 20th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"VSTAHOR" wrote:

I forgot to change the display names/ OK I have it to leave him die on his
cybervine then. I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case" would demonstrate to him that he is unilaterally
pursuing his "case"

He is clearly mentally ill. You may as well be trying to convince a cow
to stop eating grass.
Old October 20th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 20, 9:50*am, SkiGuy wrote:
Hey Stuart,

Why don't you stop your juvenile bull**** and quit arguing with The
Moron of RSA?

Clue time, dumb****. When you call me the Moron of RSA, you're doing
juvenile bull****.

You're only encouraging him to continue his ranting.

Translation: more juvenile bull****...unless you consider telling the
truth "ranting".

Setting up another account under the name VSTAHOR doesn't fool
anyone... except maybe the Moron.

Nor are you fooling anyone about your complete lack of ethics and
morals, your profound cowardice, and your juvenile bull****, dumb****.

And don't try to claim that you're not VSTAHOR... the posts are coming
from the same IP as yours:

Get a life, Stuart!

Get a conscience, asshole. Try growing some nuts while you are at
it. No condemnation of the filth, no revulsion at the insanity.
Stuart is simply making you and your friends look bad, and that is
your only objection.
Which says all a decent person needs to know, Moron.
Old October 20th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 20, 9:58*am, "VSTAHOR" wrote:
"SkiGuy" wrote in message

Hey Stuart,

Why don't you stop your juvenile bull**** and quit arguing with The
Moron of RSA? You're only encouraging him to continue his ranting.
Setting up another account under the name VSTAHOR doesn't fool
anyone... except maybe the Moron.

And don't try to claim that you're not VSTAHOR... the posts are coming
from the same IP as yours:

I am not trying to fool anyone. They are just two separate posting
locations...

You lying piece of **** coward, you sure as hell are trying to fool
anyone who stumbles across this ******** and does not know you for the
insane wack job you are.

I forgot to change the display names/ OK I have it to leave him die on his
cybervine then.

Damn, you are stupid.

I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case" would demonstrate to him that he is unilaterally
pursuing his "case"

****, you are really stupid.
And a dickless coward. Anytime you want to spew that filth in person,
show up.
Old October 20th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 20, 10:20*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,

*"VSTAHOR" wrote:
I forgot to change the display names/ OK I have it to leave him die on his
cybervine then. I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case" would demonstrate to him that he is unilaterally
pursuing his "case"

He is clearly mentally ill. *You may as well be trying to convince a cow
to stop eating grass.

Holy ****, irony meter commits itself to a mental institution. Wack
Job Stuart wrote some of the filthiest, most disgusting posts in the
history of rsa, and Pervert Dave Davidson calls ME mentally ill?
One thing for sure. Pervert Davidson is clearly a psychopathic
pathological liar. You might as well be trying to convince a worm to
man up. What a pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy!!!!!
Old October 21st 10, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"VSTAHOR" wrote in message

cybervine then. I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case" would demonstrate to him that he is unilaterally
pursuing his "case"

Stuart - go back and read some archives. Its been tried. What you're reading
now is exactly what was posted over and over again for 10 years. He's not
going to change. You are only making yourself look bad. Killfile him and
talk about skiing. Its the only thing that will have any effect.

Old October 21st 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 21, 9:17*am, "Norm" wrote:
"VSTAHOR" wrote in message

cybervine then. I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case" would demonstrate to him that he is unilaterally
pursuing his "case"

Stuart - go back and read some archives. Its been tried. What you're reading
now is exactly what was posted over and over again for 10 years. He's not
going to change. You are only making yourself look bad. Killfile him and
talk about skiing. Its the only thing that will have any effect.

Translation: these freaks have told every defamatory lie they could
about me. They have stalked me in real life, lied to LE, threatened
my life, etc.
One thing they never have done is try to act like decent human
beings. Read the filth Stuart posted. Is this all his buddy can say
about such depraved insanity? Simply say that making sick jokes about
raping children does not work?
Stuart not only made himself look like a perverted freak, the
perverted freaks.
You're right, asshole. I'm not going to change. I'm not going to let
pppppuuuussssiiiiieeeesssss like you bully and intimidate me. And
you're not going to change. You're never going to try what has never
and will never be tried: spew your **** in person. Over ten years,
and not a one of you has been man enough.
Old October 22nd 10, 10:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:51:28 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Stuart not only made himself look like a perverted freak, the
perverted freaks.
You're right, asshole. I'm not going to change. I'm not going to let
pppppuuuussssiiiiieeeesssss like you bully and intimidate me. And
you're not going to change. You're never going to try what has never
and will never be tried: spew your **** in person. Over ten years,
and not a one of you has been man enough.

Liar.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe