CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Old August 17th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks
Yabahoobs

Default CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Any real Buddhist ...

like YOU ??

Old August 17th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:03:54 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Aug 10, 6:06 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Dated a local minister of a church I wandered into.

Will you be suing him later too?

Him? Sue? How pathetic, Davy. What a dickless, laughable freak you
are.

Heh Heh. I'm sure it's better than being you.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 17th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:13:03 -0700, Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be one
of the best TB lines of all time.

Worthy of kook status. Top ten.

I propose he be nominated for Kook of the Month on the basis of that
line alone.

I heard he's the nine of spades in the Kook Kard Deck.

Old August 18th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 4:22 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
You are a lying, manipulative asshole just like
Biggers, playing weird games with decent teachings to justify your
deranged insanity.

They maybe are weird games to you, but they are very basic of Buddhism,
and understanding them helps appreciate the religion better than mere
superficiality.

Uh, duh. You are a lying, manipulative asshole just like Biggers,
playing weird games with decent teachings to justify your deranged
insanity.
You have NO understanding of the reality of Buddhism. Your behavior
proves it.

I am not playing games but pointing out that if you proclaim and
appreciate Buddhist teachings and criticize others for not practicing
them, you should at least understand its tenets.

Tell ya what, freak. When I want to know something about Buddhism, I
will ask a decent, ethical human being who walks the path. You do
not. You're a sick freak, posing and bull****ting.
Clue time, freak. If you were a practicing buddhist, Biggers'
behavior would appall you. But since you are a fraud, like Biggers,
you have no criticism of his posing and gross misuse of Buddhist
concepts to justify his lies.
Instead, you attack me.
Which proves my point, asshole.

Discuss the lies told here.

There is an obvious conflict of what you think are truth, lies and
judgement, and other here who don't see your viewpoint. You are quite
intolerant and belligerent when people questioned some of your
characteristics and judgments.

I'm quite intolerant when people lie. You just lied. **** off,
freak.

hmmm, remember Bodhisattva? (Know why the compound is called Ten
Thousand Buddhas?) remember that there is a cause for suffering? oh well
enjoy digging your hole of hate.

Hmmmm. Remember Lying, asshole?
As for knowing why the compound is called Ten Thousand Buddhas, I
know. You just got called on your bull****.
Enjoy expressing your hatred of me and truth tellers with passive
agressive manipulations.
You're as full of **** as Biggers.

As I stated before, if you want to proclaim others as "faux buddhists"
and frauds, at least read up and have a tiny inkling of what you are
ranting about, instead making a fool of yourself.

You're a faux Buddhist and a fraud. Clearly. You are so blind to
your own bull**** you cannot see what a fraud you are.
Clue time. If you were authentically spiritually aware, you wouldn't
write such crap. Since you are a fraud, you defend your bull****.
Simple, really.
Discuss Truth, freak.

Why don't you send our conversation about Buddhism to your "spiritual
advisor" and have him email me, about why you are right or why I am
wrong about understanding Buddhism.

I'm right. You're a lying, pathetic, manipulative asshole. Why
involve a good and decent man with a transparent fraud and a dickless
freak?
Here is a clue, asshole.
You have never criticized your fellow faux Buddhist when he poses.
Because frauds and poseurs do not do that to each other. Professional
courtesy.
Now tell me why they call it The Shrine of Ten Thousand Buddhas. Bet
you've never been there, asshole.....

Old August 18th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 17, 8:17 am, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you?

Far more up to speed than you are, poseur. As proven by the fact that
you are still a pathological liar, driven to attack anyone who sees
you for what you are.
Stone cold fake. What a laughable, miserable excuse for a man you
are!!!!!

If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

My mentor looked at rsa once. He strongly advised me to stop dipping
myself in **** by ****ing with freaks like you.
I'm certain YOUR advisor has never read rsa. One look at the vile
**** you post, and you lose a mentor: spiritual teachers don't like
dealing with frauds, pathological liars, and pathetic freaks like you.
My irony meter just went supernova.
Klaus Biggers giving ME spiritual advice?
Holy ****, this place never ceases to amaze me. What a
fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 18th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Scott, Scott, Scott...

Scoot, Scott...

How can you be seen as striving for enlightenment when you evade
facing your worst fears?

Send this entire thread to your adviser, and see what he has to say.
And just to convince of his and your sinceriy, have him email us all
directly.

I know this is kind of repeat of what Mr. Comadrejo asked, but he
forgot one important thing:

Bluff called!

"Theah. That makes it official."*

*Ben Thesher, Barnet Vt., "Ben's Mill", 1982.

Old August 19th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks
ant[_6_]

Yabahoobs wrote:
Any real Buddhist ...

like YOU ??

Look, he practically INVENTED Buddhism. Bought Buddha his first pair of
skis. Got him a comp to his first ski hill.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old August 19th 07, 12:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks
Archie Leach[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 17, 12:13 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 17, 11:52 am, klaus wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 17, 9:50 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you? If you
are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to reconsider your
choice in mentors. If you are getting it for free, you're still paying
too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a godamn
****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be one
of the best TB lines of all time.

Worthy of kook status. Top ten.

I propose he be nominated for Kook of the Month on the basis of that
line alone.

Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole. Any decent human
being KNOWS you freaks are assholes.

Hi, Schattie!!!!!!

What awards do you want to be nominated for this month??

Old August 19th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks
Pinku-Sensei

Archie Leach wrote in
:

On Aug 17, 10:17 am, klaus wrote:

twobuddha wrote:
Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You're really not up to speed on the whole concept, are you?
If you are paying your advisor or trading, you may want to
reconsider your choice in mentors. If you are getting it for
free, you're still paying too high a price.

-klaus

Shhh let him dig his own hole. It's funny. After all he's a
godamn ****in ****ty **** **** Buddhist.

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole" has got to be
one of the best TB lines of all time.

Worthy of kook status. Top ten.

I propose he be nominated for Kook of the Month on the basis of that
line alone.

Be my guest. He'll need an opponent, but nearly two weeks remain in the
month to fix that.

Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole.

You seem very attached to that phrase. Odd, I thought non-attachment to
the world was a Buddhist virtue.

Any decent human
being KNOWS you freaks are assholes.

This looks familiar. How many times have I read it from net.kooks?

Hi, Schattie!!!!!!

So /that's/ Scott Abraham's nickname!

What awards do you want to be nominated for this month??

It turns out that he has a very thin resume for a kook, but it does
include AUK's highest honor, the Bobo. Please enlighten me on how Scott
earned such a high honor.

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle...=scott+abraham

2 matches for "scott abraham".

Scott Abraham

Bobo Award
Kook Kard Deck, Nine of Hearts

Looks like the field is wide open for him. The better questions a 1)
What has he qualified for this month? and 2) Which categories need
opponents or candidates?
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK