XC Videos on DVD

Old March 5th 04, 05:59 AM
XC Dork

Default XC Videos on DVD

A friend in europe sends me XC videos of Euro coverage.
I think they're some of the same that Janne offers,
(but don't require 8rs to download @56k or a
$$$ broadband connection).

Crosscountry of the Nordic Combination:
- Oslo 1 hr and 1 minute
- Trontheim WC Sprint (man and woman) 1hr and 32 minutes

Crosscountry of the Nordic Combination:
- Sprint Drammen - 1 hr and 27 minutes (man and woman)
- Sprint Oslo 7,5 km man / woman - 27 minutes
- Sprint Oslo 15 km - 59 minutes

RSVP if you're interested:

Bedankt

videos val di fiemme 2003 world champs p.bowen Nordic Skiing 0 January 15th 04 08:24 PM
V1 / videos Derick Fay Nordic Skiing 0 December 30th 03 10:54 PM
Watching Janne's videos - is there a player with slow motion? Erik Brooks Nordic Skiing 4 December 23rd 03 07:32 AM
FS: X-C Books and Videos David F Nordic Skiing 0 October 29th 03 07:10 PM
FS: X-C Books and Videos David F Nordic Skiing 0 October 18th 03 04:42 AM