A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Nordic Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Anyone planning on traveling to the Yellowstone Ski Festival?--Nov.25th to nov. 29th

Old November 17th 14, 10:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jeff Chervenka
external usenet poster

Default Anyone planning on traveling to the Yellowstone Ski Festival?--Nov.25th to nov. 29th

I plan on traveling to Ski Festival in West Yellowstone..Will be getting room at local Motel close to the ski area..Anyone want to share room costs?..Will arrive on Tuesday 11/25, and stay through Sunday 11/27..Will be attending ski camp/clinic and will be participating in the masters race on Saturday 11/29. I live in Flagstaff,AZ..and will be traveling via vehicle from this location...email me at for more info..

http://www.yellowstoneskifestival.com/schedule/

Jeff/Flagstaff
Ads
Old November 18th 14, 08:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jeff Chervenka
external usenet poster

Default Anyone planning on traveling to the Yellowstone SkiFestival?--Nov. 25th to nov. 29th

On Monday, November 17, 2014 3:43:45 AM UTC-7, Jeff Chervenka wrote:
I plan on traveling to Ski Festival in West Yellowstone..Will be getting room at local Motel close to the ski area..Anyone want to share room costs?...Will arrive on Tuesday 11/25, and stay through Sunday 11/27..Will be attending ski camp/clinic and will be participating in the masters race on Saturday 11/29. I live in Flagstaff,AZ..and will be traveling via vehicle from this location...email me at for more info..

http://www.yellowstoneskifestival.com/schedule/

Jeff/Flagstaff

That should have been Through Sunday 11/30....not Sunday 11/27!--Jeff