Sign of the impending apocalypse

Old July 31st 05, 01:19 AM
Richard Henry

Default Sign of the impending apocalypse

The Rolling Stones tour of the US is sponsored by a mortgage company.

Old July 31st 05, 01:26 AM
ant

Richard Henry wrote:
The Rolling Stones tour of the US is sponsored by a mortgage company.

Next one'll be sponsored by Depends. Or the people who make those electric
scooters for oldies.

--
ant

Old July 31st 05, 01:52 AM
uglymoney

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:26:35 +1000, "ant"
wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
The Rolling Stones tour of the US is sponsored by a mortgage company.

Next one'll be sponsored by Depends. Or the people who make those electric
scooters for oldies.

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

What happens under such circumstances?

nate
Old July 31st 05, 03:59 AM
pigo

wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
The Rolling Stones tour of the US is sponsored by a mortgage
company.

Next one'll be sponsored by Depends. Or the people who make those
electric
scooters for oldies.

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold
temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across
your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

What happens under such circumstances?

I can tell you that they work just fine with Coors Light. I suspect
that they would with Bud as well.

Old July 31st 05, 05:46 AM
ant

wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
The Rolling Stones tour of the US is sponsored by a mortgage
company.

Next one'll be sponsored by Depends. Or the people who make those
electric
scooters for oldies.

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold
temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across
your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

Morning Budweisers?! No way, if you HAVE to drink before the sun's over the
yardarm, it's got to be spirits only. I think the local croatians use
slivovitz as mouthwash.
Beer in the morning is nearly as bad as having cappucino after midday.

What happens under such circumstances?

I can tell you that they work just fine with Coors Light. I suspect
that they would with Bud as well.

Probably. There's just one beer factory, with three nozzles, for the Coors
Lite, Bud Lite and Miller Lite.

Although after I've been in America for a few months, I become quite partial
to that Coors banquet stuff (ordinay coors I think it is). The can is very
pretty.

--
ant

Old July 31st 05, 05:59 AM
Richard Henry

wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
The Rolling Stones tour of the US is sponsored by a mortgage company.

Next one'll be sponsored by Depends. Or the people who make those

electric
scooters for oldies.

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

What happens under such circumstances?

Based on skin-diving experience, your butt gets warmer. At least for a
while.

Old August 1st 05, 07:18 PM
Sue

In message VMZGe.205086$Qo.55280@fed1read01, Richard Henry
writes

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

What happens under such circumstances?

Based on skin-diving experience, your butt gets warmer. At least for a
while.

WTF is "Depends"?

--
Sue ]3(

Great British Beer Festival time again... www.gbbf.org
Old August 1st 05, 07:51 PM
The Real Bev

Sue wrote:

In message VMZGe.205086$Qo.55280@fed1read01, Richard Henry
writes

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

What happens under such circumstances?

Based on skin-diving experience, your butt gets warmer. At least for a
while.

WTF is "Depends"?

Adult diapers for the elderly incontinent. There are a lot of commercials
here showing happy grey-haired people riding bicycles (upright, no helmet) in
a park or on the beach. You can just bet that those people are wearing
Depends.

A while back there were a lot of posts here from Gonar the Incontinent.
Probably worth googling.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old August 1st 05, 07:59 PM
The Real Bev

The Real Bev wrote:

Sue wrote:

writes

I have always wondered how Depends perform in very cold temeratures.
Say at Breck on a -20 degree day with a north wind blowing across your
chair you have to let those morning Budweisers loose.

What happens under such circumstances?

Based on skin-diving experience, your butt gets warmer. At least for a
while.

WTF is "Depends"?

Adult diapers for the elderly incontinent. There are a lot of commercials
here showing happy grey-haired people riding bicycles (upright, no helmet) in
a park or on the beach. You can just bet that those people are wearing
Depends.

A while back there were a lot of posts here from Gonar the Incontinent.
Probably worth googling.

Thanks for reminding me...

--
Cheers, Bev