I was jumping over this guy

Old March 14th 06, 12:03 PM

Default I was jumping over this guy

http://ski.topeverything.com/Default...wcontent&ID=30

OK if you believe me that I was jumping over him, I have some land to
sell you. Anyway, I thought it was a fun shot.

--
--------
Upload Photos, Videos, Music, etc.
Old March 14th 06, 05:39 PM

Is that at Eldo? If so, I think I know that guy.
--
Marty

Old March 14th 06, 09:33 PM

Marty wrote:
Is that at Eldo? If so, I think I know that guy.
--
Marty

Marty it is Eldo. I don't know him, I just thought it would look neat to
have that shot since he was right under the IP lift on Around the Horn.
It was on Sunday.

--
--------
Old March 14th 06, 09:38 PM

Marty wrote:
Is that at Eldo? If so, I think I know that guy.
--
Marty

Here is another view.
http://ski.topeverything.com/default...wcontent&ID=38

--
--------
Old March 15th 06, 07:49 PM

Gee, looks like a nice day at Eldora.

Old March 16th 06, 05:06 PM

redlodge wrote:
Gee, looks like a nice day at Eldora.

It was. And yesterday it was supposed to be nice. I hope there is some
good snow left this afternoon.

--
--------
Old March 16th 06, 05:15 PM

ojm wrote:
Marty wrote:
Is that at Eldo? If so, I think I know that guy.
--
Marty

Marty it is Eldo. I don't know him, I just thought it would look neat to
have that shot since he was right under the IP lift on Around the Horn.
It was on Sunday.

Yea, I think it's Eric. I'll have to check his helmet on Saturday to
verify.
--
Marty