Trying to revive grass skiing

Old April 29th 12, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

Default Trying to revive grass skiing

On 4/29/2012 7:00 PM, wrote:

I have no dignity or credibility,
dumbass.

Something we all suspected.
Old April 30th 12, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

nosnowski wrote:
down_hill;168765 Wrote:

Tires or wheels do not simulate edges very easily. Speed + slope +

IT salaries in Australia are holding reasonably well but given all the
competition from India I will not be surprised if they start going down.
Luckilly I am more on the telecom side of IT which can't be easily
outsourced :-)

I have enough safety equipment for other stuff I will just stick with
skiing on Northeastern Firm. I bought a rock climbing helmet as NY
speedway has a regulation that over the wall crew has to wear a helmet
they do not care what kind a bicycle one would be useless but permitted.
I might use the helmet for a charity bike ride for one of my high school
class who died at 26 it is really comfortable.

My focus was small office home office type clients so I did phone data
and database stuff and often brought on to trading floors to deal with
novell/windows3.11 & workgroups & lantastic issues when it involved
cooperation between the offending network and everybody was pointing
fingers.

My reason for the IT pay decreasing is much less hands on per individual
user. The base knowledge of the people not in IT using the pc or
whatever has increased you can not be working in a office and not know
word or excel at that point & you know what a file is. I think that at
this point in time there are very few jobs that do not involve some
aspect of computer and they are not rolling over and having massive
issues like they once had in the 80's and 90's.

Being a coder or working on low volume specialty stuff like race car
data acquisition equipment is a sure source of work if you can handle
the environment. There might be ten guys in the country that work on
multiple data acquisition manufacturers equipment I am a factory trained
support person for 3 and do service four other types. I build
competition wiring harness to aircraft and mil specs. Much like walking
the streets of nyc from one client to an other I walk the paddock and on
most weekends thursday to sunday and have 12 hours days in the sun or
rain. Then I go back to hotel and research issues for next day. As user
of technology race drivers are more abusive in total than any other type
user group and the stress makes a wall street trading floor like
kindergarten.

Old April 30th 12, 01:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:49:40 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

I have enough safety equipment for other stuff I will just stick with
skiing on Northeastern Firm. I bought a rock climbing helmet as NY
speedway has a regulation that over the wall crew has to wear a helmet
they do not care what kind a bicycle one would be useless but permitted.
I might use the helmet for a charity bike ride for one of my high school
class who died at 26 it is really comfortable.

My focus was small office home office type clients so I did phone data
and database stuff and often brought on to trading floors to deal with
novell/windows3.11 & workgroups & lantastic issues when it involved
cooperation between the offending network and everybody was pointing
fingers.

Were you drunk when you wrote this nonsense. None of it makes sense.
Besides, nobody would brag about being an IT guy on Windows 3.11.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old April 30th 12, 02:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

lost more gray matter:
wrote this crap:

I have enough safety equipment for other stuff I will just stick with
skiing on Northeastern Firm. I bought a rock climbing helmet as NH
speedway has a regulation that over the wall crew has to wear a helmet
they do not care what kind a bicycle one would be useless but permitted.
I might use the helmet for a charity bike ride for one of my high school
class who died at 26 it is really comfortable.

My focus was small office home office type clients so I did phone data
and database stuff and often brought on to trading floors to deal with
novell/windows3.11& workgroups& lantastic issues when it involved
cooperation between the offending network and everybody was pointing
fingers.

Were you drunk when you wrote this nonsense. None of it makes sense.
Besides, nobody would brag about being an IT guy on Windows 3.11.

Off course it would not make sense to you you are senile.
My point being most of the IT guys now were still in the conception
stage or grammar school and people certified in novell thought windows
was below them and everybody thought lantastic was crap but if you ran a
small office you could network at 10% of the costs of novell. & as what
I do now I play with assemblies of different computerized equipment in a
racing environment I was one of the first to work on a racing data
system. I do what other people wish they could do, but what they fail to
realize you can not get it from a book & it did not happen overnight.

Where you are getting more senile in your trolling life style.

have a nice day

Old April 30th 12, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

lost more gray matter:
wrote this crap:

I have enough safety equipment for other stuff I will just stick with
skiing on Northeastern Firm. I bought a rock climbing helmet as NH
speedway has a regulation that over the wall crew has to wear a helmet
they do not care what kind a bicycle one would be useless but permitted.
I might use the helmet for a charity bike ride for one of my high school
class who died at 26 it is really comfortable.

My focus was small office home office type clients so I did phone data
and database stuff and often brought on to trading floors to deal with
novell/windows3.11& workgroups& lantastic issues when it involved
cooperation between the offending network and everybody was pointing
fingers.

Were you drunk when you wrote this nonsense. None of it makes sense.
Besides, nobody would brag about being an IT guy on Windows 3.11.

Horvie, for once I agree with you. Except for the Windows bit. You brag about being a coward all the time.

Off course it would not make sense to you you are senile.

People who are senile forget to use commas, Dumb****. Anyway, Huggies is not senile. He's just a psychopathic coward. Whereas you are a stupid coward. Big difference.

I do what other people wish they could do, but what they fail to
realize you can not get it from a book & it did not happen overnight.

Funny. I do not wish I could do anything you do. Especially the lying piece of **** coward hiding in anonymity part.

Where you are getting more senile in your trolling life style.

Nah. Same Huggies, different day. Whereas you are not getting worse: you're as stupid as ever.

have a nice day

Go **** yourself.

Anyone tried grass skiing? Dick G[_4_] Alpine Skiing 8 September 17th 10 03:56 PM
Grass Skiing? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 1 August 1st 08 12:53 AM
Top Ten Comments Heard at the Grass Skiing Competition. Mark Framness Alpine Skiing 2 October 28th 05 08:09 PM
grass (skiing) PG Snowboarding 5 September 1st 03 06:41 PM
grass (skiing) PG Backcountry Skiing 0 August 30th 03 11:33 PM