Trying to revive grass skiing

Old April 28th 12, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Trying to revive grass skiing

Well, if I wanted to ski in a flat parking lot, that would be interesting. Other than that, that's got to be the most boring video I've seen since TwoButthole's ski video.

Old April 28th 12, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Saturday, April 28, 2012 4:26:34 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Well, if I wanted to ski in a flat parking lot, that would be interesting. Other than that, that's got to be the most boring video I've seen since TwoButthole's ski video.

Look, idiot, I never posted a ski video. But since you mention it, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy, have you really been around that long, hiding in anonymity and taking cheap shots? Some things never change: you were a coward then, and a coward now.
Old April 28th 12, 11:45 PM
nosnowski nosnowski is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigo[_2_] View Post
Grass doesn't recover as quickly as snow. I see the same public facility destruction of property that you get when skateboarders brake **** that they don't own were there to be a large number of "grass skiers". And commercially I don't think you could support enough grass to be economic.

Doesn't hurt to think outside the box though. Just my thoughts.
I thought about it and if it was a facility for a large number (whatever it means) of grass skiers I'd try compacted woodchip mulch. There's plenty of this stuff everywhere. When our power distribution company cut branches around overhead power lines they woodchip them in the process and take it to the rubbish dump. The nice thing about this type of surface is that even if compacted it is very forgiving when you fall.
Old April 29th 12, 12:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:44:37 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

dribbled more senility:

I'm still waiting for the contact info for your CO, weasel dumbass.

Hey Troll
Do not hijack ski related threads you stupid jackass!

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old April 29th 12, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 07:02:49 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Stop lying. Never had a CO.

Bull****. If you went to Vietnam you were assigned to a unit. That
unit had a CO. Caughtyoulyingagain. Caughtyoulyingagain. It's
become a song and dance, lying weasel dumbass.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old April 29th 12, 02:33 AM
nosnowski nosnowski is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Well, if I wanted to ski in a flat parking lot, that would be interesting. Other than that, that's got to be the most boring video I've seen since TwoButthole's ski video.
I guess I can't argue with this. It was a quick shot in the carpark near the factory after the gear was just made just to show the concept to a few people. When I get bigger wheels suitable for the grass and find a more scenic place I'll try to come up with something more exciting. Unfortunately it all takes time which I don't have too much working full-time. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
Old April 29th 12, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Stop lying. Never had a CO.

Bull****. If you went to Vietnam you were assigned to a unit.

Bull****. To be assigned to a unit, you posing fraud, you have to be in the military. But then again, since YOU never went to Vietname, you wouldn't know what the **** you are talking about.
Considering this stupidity, I'm once again wondering if you have ever served in any capacity whatsoever. Verifiable name and DOB and I'll check. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That
unit had a CO. Caughtyoulyingagain. Caughtyoulyingagain. It's
become a song and dance, lying weasel dumbass.

Caught you lying again is right, you lying piece of ****. Also caught you snipping a demand that you provide a verifiable ID. You're not only lying, you're bragging about being a coward. As usual.

Anyone tried grass skiing? Dick G[_4_] Alpine Skiing 8 September 17th 10 03:56 PM
Grass Skiing? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 1 August 1st 08 12:53 AM
Top Ten Comments Heard at the Grass Skiing Competition. Mark Framness Alpine Skiing 2 October 28th 05 08:09 PM
grass (skiing) PG Snowboarding 5 September 1st 03 06:41 PM
grass (skiing) PG Backcountry Skiing 0 August 30th 03 11:33 PM