skiing?

Old November 12th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default skiing?

On Nov 12, 10:59*am, "Norm" wrote:
"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

*It's like watching

the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? *It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. *Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' *Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. *This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

Couple of years??????????? Try 11.

And a *small handful of others, some of whom appear to be finally getting
it.

Maybe you refer to me? But *I* came up with this long ago. *I*
responded to ramblings of his that were quoted only. And I urged
people to killfile him and not quote him during that time. Now that he
is rarely quoted I don't have to deal with his obsession for me and
his really weird **** he comes up with.

So it's not that we're "getting it". It's that YOU have begun to
cooperate. :-)

And you're right. It makes him crazier to not get the attention.

And for anybody who still just can't help themselves - Horvath - immediately
under the reply to group option you should find "Reply to Sender".

Nobody else need know the details of your inability to self control.

I don't mind the occasional stab at him. Whatever it takes to keep him
the miserable waste of air that he is.

Old November 12th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 12, 4:32*am, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:34:23 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Don't I remember this exact same discussion last year.

How about moving it over to rsa.pussy? *Inane bull**** that has no
relationship to skiing. *If you assholes were consistent in your
standards, you'd go to a private newsgroup, but hypocrisy and double
standards are your stock in trade.

It's just so much fun to poke the trolls, Trunky. *It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

More fun to poke you, dumb****. Move it over to rsa.pussy. After
all, you are welcome there. Which says everything any decent person
needs to know about rsa.pussy.
Or you could show up in person and call me Trunky, and see who gets
poked. Oh, yeah. That balls thing again.

So how's the food in jail? *Is it better than at the soup kitchen?

Hey, when you were doing time with Bubba, did you have internet access?
Old November 12th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 12, 6:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 12, 5:23*am, wrote:

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. *It
shall be awhile.

We're having that tournament in end of Jan. again this year near
Vegas. It was 65/70 last year for it. $300 for 4 nights and 3 days
golf with cart at a very nice course that would cost you over $100 per
day to play. $350 single occupancy. Last year we had closest to,
longest drive, and gross and net skins. You should come out!

Oh, the EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP!!!! Brain Fried Bob is still trying to
sell the notion that he didn't flee to Vegas because he knew I was in
Utah. And he still has not come up with an excuse for not showing up
at DV with three month's notice.
Dickless Horvie and Dickless Thompson together in Vegas. Look out,
trannies!!!!
Old November 12th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

So move your bull**** over to rsa.pussy, pussy.

*It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years.

Almost correct. You just keep recycling the same vile lie, the same
laughable tactics, and none of you have ever had the balls to show up
in person.
Same old, same old. You could man up and show some ethical and moral
standards. That would be new.

*Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.'

Just the same old exposition of stalking, defaming, dickless pussies
being pussies, pussy.

*Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile.

It ****es me off? Hell, dumb****, when you lie and take cheap shots
and do so without even being man enough to face me on the web, much
less in person, all it does it make me laugh at you more.

*This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

Stalkers, freaks, cowards, pathological liars, all pleasant to read.
Thanks.

Old November 12th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 12, 9:59*am, "Norm" wrote:
"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

*It's like watching

the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? *It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. *Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' *Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. *This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

And a *small handful of others, some of whom appear to be finally getting
it.

And another pussy takes cheap shots while hiding.

And for anybody who still just can't help themselves - Horvath - immediately
under the reply to group option you should find "Reply to Sender".

You should STFU, pussy.

Nobody else need know the details of your inability to self control.

Like YOU just couldn't stop yourself from taking more cheap shots,
pussy.

Old November 12th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 12, 10:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 12, 10:59*am, "Norm" wrote:

"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

*It's like watching

the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? *It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. *Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' *Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. *This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

Couple of years??????????? Try 11.

And a *small handful of others, some of whom appear to be finally getting
it.

Maybe you refer to me? But *I* came up with this long ago.

Holy ****. Bob Thompson is BRAGGING about telling lies, defaming,
stalking, and doing so when not even being man enough to read the
embarassing exposition of his insanity, but certainly not being man
enough to do so in person.

*I*
responded to ramblings of his that were quoted only. And I urged
people to killfile him and not quote him during that time. Now that he
is rarely quoted I don't have to deal with his obsession for me and
his really weird **** he comes up with.

Holy ****. MY obsession with Tranny Boob? MY weird ****? Check
yourself into the insane asylum immediately, Tranny Boob.

So it's not that we're "getting it". It's that YOU have begun to
cooperate. :-)

Translation: you're a dickless coward just like Thompson.

And you're right. It makes him crazier to not get the attention.

Holy ****. You gotta stop drinking your breakfast, Child Molester
Bob.
Which raises the question: you claim you are driving me crazy, but you
brag about having me killfiled.
How would you know?
Stop mainlining meth, Bob, you're getting even more delusional.

And for anybody who still just can't help themselves - Horvath - immediately
under the reply to group option you should find "Reply to Sender".

Nobody else need know the details of your inability to self control.

I don't mind the occasional stab at him. Whatever it takes to keep him
the miserable waste of air that he is.

Translation: Bob Thompson just loves it when people lies and defame
and threaten. Of course, he'll never be man enough to do so in
person. Not even man enough to read this post while hiding behind his
computer. What a pathetic pussy!!!!!
Old November 12th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:40:34 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 12, 5:23*am, wrote:

I'll put my golf clubs away when golf hills are covered with snow. *It
shall be awhile.

We're having that tournament in end of Jan. again this year near
Vegas. It was 65/70 last year for it. $300 for 4 nights and 3 days
golf with cart at a very nice course that would cost you over $100 per
day to play. $350 single occupancy. Last year we had closest to,
longest drive, and gross and net skins. You should come out!

Count me in.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old November 12th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:59:21 -0800, "Norm"
wrote this crap:

"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now?

Are you some sort of little girl? Nobody gets tired of seeing the
rodeo clowns.

Old November 12th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now?

Are you some sort of little girl?

Are you hoping, Horvie?

*Nobody gets tired of seeing the
rodeo clowns.