The ten most annoying musical instruments

Old June 17th 10, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default The ten most annoying musical instruments

Starting from number ten.

10 Harp
9 Tuba
8 lyre
7 Oboe
6 Cowbell
5 Jew's harp
4 Vuvvzela
3 Gong
2 Accordion
1 Bagpipes

And for an honorable mention. Drumroll please. (joke intended,)

Second fiddle.

Please feel free to discuss this.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old June 17th 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 6/16/2010 9:04 PM, A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
Starting from number ten.

10 Harp

The voice of the gods. How can this be on the list at all?

9 Tuba

Only when NOT part of an ensemble.

8 lyre

See "harp" above.

7 Oboe

Great solo instrument, similar twin reed sound to
a bagpipe chanter.

6 Cowbell

Only when NOT on a cow.

5 Jew's harp

Where would The Band's 'Up on Cripple Creek' be without one?

4 Vuvvzela

Well yeah. You got one right.

3 Gong

Only when struck more than once.

2 Accordion

See LAL's earlier post.

1 Bagpipes

See 'harp' above.

And for an honorable mention. Drumroll please. (joke intended,)

Second fiddle.

So a friend's boat is named "Second Fiddle" since his wife
informed him in no uncertain terms, when he was about to
buy it, that she would NEVER be second fiddle to any boat!

Please feel free to discuss this.

That OK for a start?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012.

I think I'll vote for James Arthur Strohm if it's
all the same to you.

Old June 17th 10, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 17, 5:59*am, VtSkier wrote:
[...]

Kewl!!!!! Another stalking psychopathic pathological liar endores
James Arthur Strohm!!!!!!!
Old June 17th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:59:25 -0400, VtSkier wrote
this crap:

On 6/16/2010 9:04 PM, A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
Starting from number ten.

10 Harp

The voice of the gods. How can this be on the list at all?

"The voice of the gods?" Where did you hear that?

9 Tuba

Only when NOT part of an ensemble.

Exactly.

8 lyre

See "harp" above.

See my answer above.

7 Oboe

Great solo instrument, similar twin reed sound to
a bagpipe chanter.

Exactly. Annoying. Sounds like a cat whose tail was stepped on.

6 Cowbell

Only when NOT on a cow.

Have you ever seen a cowbell on a cow?

5 Jew's harp

Where would The Band's 'Up on Cripple Creek' be without one?

Top ten.

4 Vuvvzela

Well yeah. You got one right.

3 Gong

Only when struck more than once.

When is it only struck once?

2 Accordion

See LAL's earlier post.

Accordion is the second most annoying instrument on the planet.

1 Bagpipes

See 'harp' above.

See what I said about harp and oboe.

And for an honorable mention. Drumroll please. (joke intended,)

Second fiddle.

So a friend's boat is named "Second Fiddle" since his wife
informed him in no uncertain terms, when he was about to
buy it, that she would NEVER be second fiddle to any boat!

Please feel free to discuss this.

That OK for a start?

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012.

I think I'll vote for James Arthur Strohm if it's
all the same to you.

You *will* vote for Sarah Palin.

These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along. Move along.

Old June 25th 10, 10:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:04:21 -0500, A mighty Hungarian
wrote this crap:

Starting from number ten.

10 Harp
9 Tuba
8 lyre
7 Oboe
6 Cowbell
5 Jew's harp
4 Vuvvzela
3 Gong
2 Accordion
1 Bagpipes

And for an honorable mention. Drumroll please. (joke intended,)

Second fiddle.

Please feel free to discuss this.

I got my new vuvuzela today. I'll be practicing all day.

But I won't be playing, "Danny Boy."

And I'll never play second fiddle.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Old June 25th 10, 02:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I got my new vuvuzela today. I'll be practicing all day.

I was wondering what that sound was. I figured it was a Walrus that had
beached itself near Toledo with a case of dysentery. I stand corrected.

//Walt
Old June 25th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
A mighty Hungarian wrote:

I got my new vuvuzela today. I'll be practicing all day.

Here's a song written for the vuvuzela for you to practice. This one
always makes me cry.

http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/20...ls-sonata.html
Old June 25th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote this crap:

Starting from number ten.

10 *Harp
9 *Tuba
8 *lyre
7 *Oboe *
6 *Cowbell
5 *Jew's harp
4 *Vuvvzela
3 *Gong
2 *Accordion
1 Bagpipes

And for an honorable mention. *Drumroll please. (joke intended,)

Second fiddle.

Please feel free to discuss this.

I got my new vuvuzela today. *I'll be practicing all day. *

But I won't be playing, "Danny Boy."

And I'll never play second fiddle.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37923704...d_news-europe/