Oakley Firewall down jacket for sale!

Old January 25th 05, 08:09 PM
Famille Boyaud

Default Oakley Firewall down jacket for sale!

Hello everybody,

I really don't know if it is the right place to post this thing. I have for
sale a real workhorse jacket, as serviecable in the backcountry or in town.
It's a technical jacket with a waterproof-breathable laminate (Gelanots)
filled with 650 Goose down. It is fully packed with tons of feature like a
zip off powder skirt in the interior, lycra snow cuffs (ajstable with a
velcro tab), two underarm pit zips with mesh inserts. The tuckaway zippable
hood is fully insulated. Tons of pockets: 3 interior pockets, of those one
is zipped and lined with a protective fabric for not scratching your
goggles. The 2 others inside close with a velcro. 2 big zipped handwarmer
pockets at the exterior and one little zipped pocket on the the arm.

This coat is BRAND NEW, never been outside, original tags still on. It has
been a great buy but my car just broke, I need to fix it to get riding and I
just can't exchange it to the store I got it through. It is a value of more
than 500$ CAN, but we can bargain the price around 350$ CAN. If
you are interested for you, or want to sell it through Ebay for your own
profit, this is your business! I just can't keep this great jacket for me...
Looks like I'll still kick some jumps around with my good ol'winter jacket!

The jacket is a size medium, color is black..

If you want pictures, you can check the link down there, or I can send
pictures also...
http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/wom...firewall/white
Thanks!!! See ya!!

Caroline Boyaud (418) 652-0603