Racks for hanging snowboards on the wall?

Old April 5th 04, 11:57 PM
David

Default Racks for hanging snowboards on the wall?

Any suggestions for racks for hanging snowboards on the wall?

Thanks.
David

Old April 6th 04, 02:07 PM
Fleaman

how many boards do you have. I hang 2 of them using the nylon coated lags
hooks from the hardware store. I set them horizontal in it leaning towards
the wall at top side, and the bases are together.

Old April 6th 04, 05:44 PM
Sharkie

"David" wrote in message ...
Any suggestions for racks for hanging snowboards on the wall?

I bought mine at cheap at Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com search for "Storage Hangers".
The one I use is the 11 in. Crawford storage hanger.

You'll find more in the store. Any hardware store should carry
some kind of these.

I keep 3 snowboards on it. Works great, although when I hanged
boots, and a few other not-so-light items, they started to bend
downward. But for snowboards only they should be OK.
Old April 8th 04, 12:26 AM
Banana

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:57:56 -0700, "David"
wrote:

Any suggestions for racks for hanging snowboards on the wall?

Thanks.
David

yes my fav, a couple of $1.49 bikerack hooks from the local wally
world(walmart) or the local hardware store...you can get either the
'c' shaped hooks or the ones meant for bikes..

Old April 19th 04, 01:25 PM
Curtis Sawin

"David" wrote in message ...
Any suggestions for racks for hanging snowboards on the wall?

Thanks.
David

Check out "http://www.epiphany-hangover.com/"

I bought two of them, and they work great. It even fits my Wide 171 cm board.

Thx,

Curtis Sawin