Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

Old March 23rd 19, 02:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 1:56:58 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 3:02:52 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:52:11 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 7:24:50 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 12:22:35 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 2:23:30 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 12:23:34 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

With any luck, you could get captured by a group of Irish pirates. Though you would get no forgiveness, especially if I was that Irish pirate. Verifiable name and ID? Ill spiritually enlighten you with my size 14 boot.

http://www.strangehistory.net/2010/1...ate-tradition/

You got a real obsession with sodomy. Memories of prison, eh? Were you in a protected, segregated lock down for chimos, or were you set loose in gen pop? Remember, I worked at one of the local joints interviewing your fellow freaks. I know the system. Which is why I know you are a convicted sex offender, because denying your history is a no ****, no appeal, automatic parole violation.

You've got a real obsession with child molestation, which is no surprise, given that your own brother accused you of it.

And there you go again, doubling down on your obsession with raping children. Typical child molester behavior, justifying, rationalizing, and trying to normalize your perverted behavior. Clue time. Just like you, my brother lied his ass off in a failed attempt to silence the truthteller. He lived with his mother his entire life, and died at 45 of his addiction. Duh. I'm betting YOU live in your mother's basement, and she denies that you are a pervert chimo. Happy to discuss this with your parole officer. ID?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOUR OWN BROTHER called you a "rapist, molester, and violent/emotional abuser". FACT. Own it, Trunky.

He sure did. He lied. FACT. Own it, Pussy Fart. He lied more than you, and that's saying something.

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam? Did he lie about having run the mile in 4:20? No, Schattie, YOU lied about those things. You are a proven liar. Almost any other person is more credible than you, including your late brother.
Old March 23rd 19, 06:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 23/03/2019 18:11, Scott Abraham wrote:

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam?

Who did that?

You did. Or did you forget again ? Hard keeping track of all your lies eh ?

My brother lied about me. Period. Just made it up.

You aren't even bright enough to have made it up, you just copied
someone else's story...

Old March 23rd 19, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 12:57:01 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 11:56:16 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 23/03/2019 18:11, Scott Abraham wrote:

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam?
Who did that?

You did. Or did you forget again ? Hard keeping track of all your lies eh ?

I did? Proof.

https://homeofheroes.com/heroes-stor...edal-of-honor/
http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

This is basically word to word, your "story" about your "heroics" in Vietnam. I like the embellishment about two nikons and 3 ounces of pot that you allegedly carried on you to your imaginary "Foreward Fire Base", which you still can't named, given by 1972, there were no US manned Fire Support Bases in Vietnam..
Old March 24th 19, 04:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 7:14:28 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 3:25:45 PM UTC-7, Ted wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 12:57:01 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 11:56:16 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 23/03/2019 18:11, Scott Abraham wrote:

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam?
Who did that?

You did. Or did you forget again ? Hard keeping track of all your lies eh ?

I did? Proof.

https://homeofheroes.com/heroes-stor...edal-of-honor/
http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

This is basically word to word, your "story" about your "heroics" in Vietnam.

That is basically a ridiculous, outrageous, blatant lie. Never saw it before you freaks posted it, has very little relationship to anything I ever experienced.

What DID you experience, Schattie?
Old March 24th 19, 05:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 4:14:28 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:

Did he lie about having gone to Vietnam?
Who did that?

You did. Or did you forget again ? Hard keeping track of all your lies eh ?

I did? Proof.

https://homeofheroes.com/heroes-stor...edal-of-honor/
http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

This is basically word to word, your "story" about your "heroics" in Vietnam.

That is basically a ridiculous, outrageous, blatant lie.

I totally agree it is a ridiculous, outrageous blatant lie..

It is your ridiculous, outrageous blatant lie, that you traveled to Vietnam as a "College Journalist" took with your three ounces of marijuana, saw fighting that was basically word by word of a CMOH recipient, and you can't show any verification that it happened, just fantasy writings, like this..

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Dumb****s Return for the Winter
Date: 1998/10/16
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

Dumb**** J. Dumb**** snorted some more testosterone and dumb****ed:

Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old
boxer, I know how boxers fight.

Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
How many times have you been knocked out? Because it seems you are suffering
from terminal brain damage.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
My child, listen up.
I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumb**** morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
only question would be if you lived or not. I'm getting old and fat, so I
can't afford to take chances.....which means you go down, go down fast, and I
don't worry about whether you will ever ski again...or walk, or see, or ****.
Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood to teach you some
manners, I suggest you shut your stupid dumb**** mouth, and quit challenging
folks who believe in dispensing some social darwinism personally.

The point was that I'd much rather just
go take some runs and forget about all of the disrespect but if he's in
for a scrap then I'm in too.

The point is that you are a stupid dumb****, Jeremiah, and this is the second
time you have opened your stupid dumb**** mouth and physically threatened me.
Which means that if I ever see you, I'm not going to talk to you and I'm not
going to reason with you.
I'm going to exercise my legal right to defend myself from the threats you
have made.
If you are under the mistaken impression that I would duke it out with you
like a stupid dumb****, you are a stupider dumb**** than I think you are.
I don't want to ski with you, I don't want to talk with you, and I don't want
to socialize with you because you are a stupid dumb****...and I will tell you
right now that if you were on my fire team, I would fire you because you are
the kind of stupid dumb**** that gets other people killed.

Scott Abraham

Never saw it before you freaks posted it, has very little relationship to anything I ever experienced.

Which is hilarious, because it is exactly what you wrote, (weapons malfunction, throwing grenades, getting down hand to hand combat, letting the "real" wounded get medi-vac first, your fantasy taking place on a Fire Support Base, just like hmmm, Peter Lemon, CMOH.

You pathetic lying piece of **** frauds keep telling the same ridiculous lies.

Actually, we just quote, your ridiculous lies that you wrote. We didn't write them, You did.. ROFL

Thanks for proving my point and ****ing yourself on cue, idiot.

I think the only person ****ing himself, is obviously toothless you..

These are your fantasies that you are writing. You stated that you saw combat in Vietnam, since then you just trying to weasel your way out, or do the deflection thing..

But then again, you have no desire to know the truth, you'd rather cling to your insane delusions.

My delusions?!?! hmm like I wrote I was a cop? I am psychologist? I went to Vietnam as a "College Journalist"? or what ever fantasies you need to reaffirm so reality doesn't crash onto your delusional world..

I just like how when you are showed to be a bad pathological liar, you just start your bully threatening behavior..

After all, I have offered to show you the proof for twenty years.

No. You just wrote up fantasies that you were shown for twenty years that you were lying..

Never have had the balls, never will have the balls to spew your lies in person. Proof.

The proof is that you are sad toothless idiot, who dresses like you get your clothes at the girl section at Hannah Andersson. So, I hardly take your opinion about balls very seriously. Go Weeble Wobble somewhere else. You truly look like an idiot with a bent melon head and coke bottle glasses...

I like the embellishment about two nikons and 3 ounces of pot that you allegedly carried on you to your imaginary "Foreward Fire Base", which you still can't named, given by 1972, there were no US manned Fire Support Bases in Vietnam..

More Wack Job Waldron insanity.

You wrote it, Scott.

Old March 24th 19, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 09:19:32 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

The same ridiculous lies, the same deranged accusations,
the same complete lack of any proof.
Amazing how you ignore your own blatant, provable,
criminal lies and yet continue to falsely accuse me of
lying, without any proof whatsoever. Typical rsa freak,
typical Ted Waldon.
And of course, you continue to prove what an insane, cowardly,
disgusting, despicable freak you are.

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Old March 24th 19, 05:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 24/03/2019 16:19, Scott Abraham wrote:

The same ridiculous lies, the same deranged accusations, the same complete lack of any proof.

Yeah, C'mon Scat change the record. It's been playing for 20 years.

Or - more scarily - maybe you actually believe it, you drug-addled moron.

Old March 25th 19, 05:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 10:46:40 -0700 (PDT), Trunky

wrote this crap:

The same ridiculous lies, the same deranged accusations,
the same complete lack of any proof.
Amazing how you ignore your own blatant, provable,
criminal lies and yet continue to falsely accuse me of
lying, without any proof whatsoever. Typical rsa freak,
typical Ted Waldon.
And of course, you continue to prove what an insane, cowardly,
disgusting, despicable freak you are.

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Typical sociopath behavior. Of course I blame you for lying.

Where's the lie?

You choose to lie, enjoy lying, brag about your lying.

Where's the lie?

Typical Trump behavior.

You got part of that right. He's got a good education, he makes lots
of money, and he's very popular. He's almost like me.

Hillary is the serial liar.

Old March 25th 19, 07:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:17:31 -0700 (PDT), Trunky

wrote this crap:

The same ridiculous lies, the same deranged accusations,
the same complete lack of any proof.
Amazing how you ignore your own blatant, provable,
criminal lies and yet continue to falsely accuse me of
lying, without any proof whatsoever. Typical rsa freak,
typical Ted Waldon.
And of course, you continue to prove what an insane, cowardly,
disgusting, despicable freak you are.

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Typical psychopath behavior.

Asking a question?

You believe me, which is why you lie.

Where's the lie?

You know you are lying, and you know I am telling the truth.

Where am I lying? And where are you telling the truth?

Typical sociopath behavior. Of course I blame you for lying.

Where's the lie?

Typical psychopath behavior. Gaslighting.

You choose to lie, enjoy lying, brag about your lying.

Where's the lie?

Having fun, psychopath? Of course you are.

Typical Trump behavior.

You got part of that right. He's got a good education, he makes lots
of money, and he's very popular. He's almost like me.

Hillary is the serial liar.

How Trumpian of you.

You don't answer the questions. How R. Kelly of you.

Old March 26th 19, 02:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:18:44 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Typical psychopath behavior.

Asking a question?

Sure. It's a sick game.

It's not a game. Where's the lie?

You know damn well I'm not lying, and you know
damn well you are.

You're lying all the time.

Psychopath tactic. Same ****, different day.
You're bragging about being a pathological liar.

Where am I luing?

You believe me, which is why you lie.

Where's the lie?

Do you realize how predictable you are?
How much watching you wriggle amuses me?

Who's wriggling? I'm asking a simple question that you refuse to
answer, because you got no answer. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You know you are lying, and you know I am telling the truth.

Where am I lying? And where are you telling the truth?

Everywhere to both questions.

Be specific, Trunky. Name one lie.

You don't answer the questions. How R. Kelly of you.

How Trumpian of you. NO COLLUSION!!!!!

Typical R. Kelly of you. When you can't or won't answer the question,
just yell louder. It's going to be fun watching his trial. Come to
think of it, didn't YOU stand up and start yelling in the courtroom?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Happy Veteran's Day [email protected] Alpine Skiing 8 November 12th 13 03:39 PM
Happy Fourth? Richard Henry Alpine Skiing (moderated) 2 July 16th 13 05:34 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
MISSING - A happy RSA Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 03:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 November 25th 04 01:46 AM