Scott Abraham Syndrome

Old May 25th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default See Scottie Run 2 (was Scott Abraham Syndrome

On May 24, 9:10*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 24, 8:26*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 24, 6:23*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 24, 5:09*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

Fact: you say you showed up in Copper, too, but we know
that's a
lie,

No, you do not know that. *Because you did not show, and
neither
did
your pussy buddy.
Fact. *You cannot know I did not show, because nobody else
showed.
Reality.

Is that "reality" like "everyone calls them information towers"
but
they
don't, or is it... ...you know... actual reality?

:-)

because you got played into claiming there "sure was" a clock
on
non-existent clock tower.

There was. *Happy to show you the tower I found. *At Copper.
Fact.

So then why did you switch to claiming the clock was on a wall...

...before switching back to a tower again.

And since you said you'd be happey to show me and you've also
told me
you won't agree to meet me, you must mean you are now willing to
post
link?

Go **** yourself.

So you said you'd be "happy to show [me]", but now you're punking out?

OK.

Well?

Go **** yourself.

LOL

Well?

What part of "go **** yourself" don't you understand,
pppppuuuuuuussssyyyyy?

The part where the pussy would be the one who claimed himself "happy"
do something, but then runs from actually doing it.

When you say "Happy to show [me] the tower [you] found", what do
you
mean?

Go **** yourself.

LOL

You've claimed that you are so afraid of me that you must "put me
down
[...] like a mad dog" if I'm ever in your presence, so from this I
must
assume you're willing to post a link to an image or something..

No, Baker, I am not afraid of you. *I am afraid of what I might have
to do to you.

So don't do it.

Big difference. *You would not last five seconds against me, period.

Then what threat do I represent that you have to "put me down ... like
mad dog" within the first moments of seeing me?

Bluff called, Scottie!

Only in your insane mind, idiot *Go **** yourself.

I want to see the clock on a clock tower you claimed you'd be "happy to
show [me].

Bluff called, Scottie!

What part of GO **** YOURSELF didn't you understand, BPOTD?

I understood it perfectly, Scottie.

It demonstrates your lack of character in living up to your word.

What part of GO **** YOURSELF didn't you understand?
Go? *****? *Yourself?

I understand perfectly:

You say you'll do something, but when actually called out, revert to "Go
**** yourself."

What part of Go **** Yourself didn't you understand, Punk?
Old May 25th 10, 05:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Run Scottie, Run (was See Scottie run... (was ScottAbraham Syndrome

On May 24, 9:09*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 24, 8:28*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
*twobuddha wrote:

On May 20, 2:55*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

*I just
told him that I thought he was leaving himself weasel room by
refusing
to be specific about where he meant by the "information tower".

* Everyone I know who skiis at Whistler/Blackcomb call the boards
as
"the light boards". *

Nobody I know who skis at Whistler does. *Everybody I know who is
familiar iwth YOU thinks you are a deranged, dickless lying piece of
****.

Really? You should tell all these folks:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&cl...%22light+board
%
22+whistler&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Then when you're done, look at these results and find one that uses the
term "information tower" (and isn't a link to our discussions or what
arose out of them):

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&cl...%22information
+
tower%22+whistler&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Four days and no reply from Scottie...

Is it any wonder you're avoiding this one?

Whine, whine, weasel, weasel, more pathetic excuses. *Pussy of the
Day!!!!!

What "excuses", Scottie?

I just posted some reality that contradicts your bull****.

What part of Go **** Yourself didn't you understand, Punk?
Old May 25th 10, 06:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

I understand what you mean by that just fine.

You have no cogent reply to the facts I've presented about how you've
gone back on your statement that you'd be "happy" to show me the tower
you claim to have found and so you bleat "Go **** Yourself" instead.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 25th 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 24, 8:28*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*Alan Baker wrote:

*I just
told him that I thought he was leaving himself weasel room by
refusing
to be specific about where he meant by the "information
tower".

* Everyone I know who skiis at Whistler/Blackcomb call the
boards
as
"the light boards". *

Nobody I know who skis at Whistler does. *Everybody I know who is
familiar iwth YOU thinks you are a deranged, dickless lying piece
of
****.

Really? You should tell all these folks:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&cl...n&q=%22light+b
oard
%
22+whistler&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Then when you're done, look at these results and find one that uses
the
term "information tower" (and isn't a link to our discussions or
what
arose out of them):

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&cl...n&q=%22informa
tion
+
tower%22+whistler&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Four days and no reply from Scottie...

Is it any wonder you're avoiding this one?

Whine, whine, weasel, weasel, more pathetic excuses. *Pussy of the
Day!!!!!

What "excuses", Scottie?

I just posted some reality that contradicts your bull****.

What part of Go **** Yourself didn't you understand, Punk?

I understand it perfectly:

You made a claim that nobody calls the light boards the light boards,
and I provided facts...

....at which point you ran as far and as fast as you could.

Just like always.

Old May 25th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 24, 8:28*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

Well the mechanics for one thing. Perhaps you could post a pic of you
****ing yourself (but please censor, nobody wants to look at your fat
ass and droopy colon) since you seem to be so good at it.

I also wonder why you keep calling Alan a 'dickless pussy' and then
expect him to 'go **** himself'? How does that happen exactly? We
all know you're a pro at ****ing yourself so maybe you could explain
the process. But I'm sure this all happens in your fantasy world, you
know, the one where your dick isn't an inch long.
Old May 25th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 25, 12:00*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

That sounds about right. He offered many times to 'show me the tower
in person' but when I try to take him up on the offer he trys to
change the conditions (sound familar?) and now he just ignores me.

So where is that clock, Porkchop? You keep telling me that you want
to show it to me in person and I'd like that. Just give me a time and
date and I'll meet you in the center of the Burning Stones Plaza at
Copper so you can show it to me. Or are you going to weasle out of
this one too?
Old May 25th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 25, 11:19*am, Scottum wrote:

Just give me a time and
date and I'll meet you in the center of the Burning Stones Plaza at
Copper so you can show it to me. *Or are you going to weasle out of
this one too?

You are going to have to be a bit more ambiguous about the location.
There is no weasle room there.

Make sure you say Copper Mountain Ski Area in Colorado too. There's
one he could use.
Old May 25th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 25, 10:49*am, pigo wrote:
On May 25, 11:19*am, Scottum wrote:

Just give me a time and
date and I'll meet you in the center of the Burning Stones Plaza at
Copper so you can show it to me. *Or are you going to weasle out of
this one too?

You are going to have to be a bit more ambiguous about the location.
There is no weasle room there.

Make sure you say Copper Mountain Ski Area in Colorado too. There's
one he could use.

And lat/long coordinates from a GPS receiver, with google maps picture
and directions from his house in Seattle.