Fantastic skiing

Old November 19th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Fantastic skiing

On Nov 18, 7:19*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

He was slipping when he should have been skidding.

Old November 19th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

taichiskiing wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

Killington reopens tomorrow.

Much of the peak will be open with
North Ridge as the 'stay up high'
trails.

Canyon, Snowdon and Rams Head areas
being added by the weekend.
/Maybe/ SuperStar by the weekend too.
Old November 19th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. Looks
like a late start for the PNW. Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

....but you should be used to being wrong by now.
Old November 19th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote:

Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

He was slipping when he should have been skidding.

Not really. He was knocked out of balance by the gate/flag and into
slipping; if he had tried to recover by skidding, he would have
tumbled. His recovery technique was actually flatboarding/line-skiing
technique; notice how he moves his butt/body downward to catch up with
the ski while making a "carving" (tail follows tip) right turn at
around 19 sec, and again in slow motion around 39~44 sec? That's a
standard butt/weight leads the turn line-skiing technique, great
balance, and great skiing.

IS
Old November 19th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. Looks
like a late start for the PNW. Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.
WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Hey, at least the Warren Miller movie is this weekend.

Two Buddha

Vail: Makes snow like a mountain should.

Schweitzer has next to nothing. It is still hitting upper 40s here
during the day, even low 50s. Might cool down and get some moisture by
Thursday. If this keeps up I am going to wonder if biking season is
really over.

Dave M
Old November 19th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:35:36 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. Looks
like a late start for the PNW. Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

...but you should be used to being wrong by now.

Yeah, OK there is *something* on the ground -- a solid 12" --
probably at Whistler Peak. Maybe not nothing in the strict sense but
in the "I want to go skiing" sense, it is as good as.

Nit Picking.

Dave M.
Old November 19th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 18, 7:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. *Looks
like a late start for the PNW. *Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

...but you should be used to being wrong by now.

Jeez, Baker, there's about two inches on the ground there. The length
of your dick. According to a local, it was bare to six thou four days
ago after the latest round of warm storms.
Dumb****. They will open next week.....on manmade only....and nobody
else within driving distance will.
I'm right again. You're insane. I'm right about that, too. Now go
**** yourself, freak.
Old November 19th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. *Looks
like a late start for the PNW. *Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

...but you should be used to being wrong by now.

Jeez, Baker, there's about two inches on the ground there. The length
of your dick. According to a local, it was bare to six thou four days
ago after the latest round of warm storms.

So in addition to being wrong, you're now compounding it with not
reading what was given to you:

"Snow Report

Last Updated:*11/19/2008 9:17:31 AM

New 24 Hours 48 Hours 7 Days Snowbase

0in 0in 0in 3in 12in

now depths are measured at Pig Alley Weather Station - 1650m
(Mid-Mountain) on Whistler Mtn."

1650 meters is 5400 feet, so I guess your "local" was full of it.

Then, of course, there are the webcams. This one is at 6069 feet:

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/cams/whistler/index.htm

Dumb****. They will open next week.....on manmade only....and nobody
else within driving distance will.
I'm right again. You're insane. I'm right about that, too. Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 19th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:58:36 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

I'm right again. You're insane. I'm right about that, too. Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

I'm sure he has an emergency softball game to go to.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old November 19th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 19, 10:58*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

He skied with me the day you didn't have the balls to show up. Like
me, he KNOWS you are a dickless coward. Laughed his ass off at you.
As I do.

Then, of course, there are the webcams. This one is at 6069 feet:

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/cams/whistler/index.htm

Manmade. He works for the mountain. Six days ago it was bare at
Roundhouse. Go **** yourself.

Dumb****. *They will open next week.....on manmade only....and nobody
else within driving distance will.
I'm right again. *You're insane. *I'm right about that, too. *Now go
**** yourself, freak.

Come and make me, Scottie!

Did. You didn't show up. Now make some more excuses for how dickless
you are.
You are insane. Get help.