last picks

Old November 25th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default last picks

On Nov 24, 4:04*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:13:48 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 24, 2:11 pm, Walt wrote:

Actually, I think there is. When was the last time you heard of a
bookie molesting children?

Hey! I thought you weren't going to talk about trunky?

When did Trunky become a bookie?

I'm taking bets on whether you will ever be man enough to call me
Trunky in person.
Million to one.
Old November 25th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Nov 24, 2:11 pm, Walt wrote:

Actually, I think there is. When was the last time you heard of a
bookie molesting children?

Hey! I thought you weren't going to talk about trunky?

When did Trunky become a bookie?

I'm taking bets on whether you will ever be man enough to call me
Trunky in person.
Million to one.

Just meet me at the information tower.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old November 25th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Nov 24, 2:11 pm, Walt wrote:

Actually, I think there is. When was the last time you heard of a
bookie molesting children?

Hey! I thought you weren't going to talk about trunky?

When did Trunky become a bookie?

I'm taking bets on whether you will ever be man enough to call me
Trunky in person.
Million to one.

Just meet me at the information tower.

Million to one, Pussy Joe.
Old December 1st 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:44:46 -0500, wrote this
crap:

The weekend starts early this week. This is the last week of college
football so here is my final picks.

Boise State at Nevada for 17. Easy pickens but I'm not betting on it.

Good thing I didn't place a bet.

Ohio State in the shoe over Michigan by 17. Bet it all. Ohio State
will win by five touchdowns. Michigan has no defense, and their
offense folds when up against a good team.

Damn, I'm good.

Purdue over Indiana by three? At Purdue? Must be a misprint. Here's
a good way to pick up some fast cash. Purdue almost took down Mich
State, Indiana is no match for them.

The Voices were wrong on this one.

Wisconsin over Northwestern at Camp Randall by 24. This is why it's
gambling. I'm going with Northwestern.

Again. Wrong.

Iowa over Minn by 16 at Minn. Not touching this one.

Finally the last and best. Mich State over Penn State by three.
They're playing at Happy Valley which gives Penn State a huge
advantage. The game is at noon so the fans will only be greatly
liquored up so much. I say DO NOT bet on this game, it could go
either way. But I can't help myself. I'm gonna go with Penn State,
it's only money.

I didn't win jack this week. But the bad news is that Ann Arbor High
is going to a bowl game, (Probably against Arizona), and they are
going to lose. RichRod will be fired. Too bad, he's the best coach
that Jim Tressel has.

Old December 1st 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:44:53 -0500, wrote:

[...]

You can't win 'em all. I have been tracking the CBS Sportsline so
called 'expert" picks...low %'s there

Picks for the weekend [email protected] Alpine Skiing 4 November 22nd 10 11:09 PM
Olympic Picks tassava Nordic Skiing 5 February 6th 06 10:15 PM
Otepaa 30K Classic Picks Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 1 January 9th 04 11:29 PM