Taichiskiing

Old May 19th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Taichiskiing

On May 19, 8:43 am, "Stuart" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

No, I'm not talking about the internet, only this place RSA. You're
probably right; nevertheless, if we skiers don't do anything, we'd be
held hostages by these few bullies; the movie "high plain drifter"
comes to mind. If we let them trash this place, it is we skiers' lost,
cannot let that happens.

And what about the noises they generated? Nothing but denials and
recycled lies, which don't really serve any purpose but expose them
little characters as such. There're no teeth in their barking (howling
monkeys come to mind), why be bothered with them? Don't be afraid of
them; I don't, only play with them once in a while for my and the
group's amusements.

As for sanitizing part, we don't necessary have to get rid of them; we
have the knowledge, techniques, skills, discipline, and insight... we
can "educate" them, if they care to hang around. ("No child left
behind"?)

By responding to their invective, you are feeding them.

We have another name for it, which came to know as "Morning Head
Banging Sessions"; good for their therapy, maybe they will really
learn someday.

IS

Go to alt.recovery.aa for the fun of it. I am there also.

Nah, I'm a skier, not a messiah.

IS
Old May 19th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On May 19, 9:04 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:

[...]

But you will never learn.

You are talking about yourself, but you don't know and can't see
yourself.

You come in here and post videos of beginner
/intermediate skiing and snowboarding, bragging that you have invented a
superior form of skiing, with no understandable info to define it. When people
ask you questions, trying to understand, you respond with rude invectives and
unintelligable "explanations". Pretty soon, everyone here is being called a
"gapper" by you. Everyone.

So are your "denials and recycled lies."

You have offered nothing of use here. You just come here to brag and berate. You
are the problem.

I have no problems with my higher standard, as you cannot match up,
you are berated by your own incompetence.

Your whole post today is another classic case of the pot calling the kettle
black.

Actually, it is for your little knowledge's "education," given that
"you are blacker."

Go ahead. Shoot me with your nonsense line.

Why? I won't be bothered, but you have done that to yourself pretty
well; I'm only pointing the obvious.
Old May 19th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

On May 19, 8:43 am, "Stuart" wrote:
[...]

Not to many messiahs there. It's an AA-related group. Sometimes they post
the "Eternal Laws of Usenet" which I will find to post here...

IS

Old May 19th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

taichiskiing wrote:
On May 19, 9:04 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:

[...]

You still can't come up with a list of the "lies"

You have offered nothing of use here. You just come here to brag and
berate. You are the problem.

I have no problems with my higher standard, as you cannot match up,
you are berated by your own incompetence.

LOL! You know nothing about me except that I don't choose to brag about my
superiority like you do.

Your whole post today is another classic case of the pot calling the
kettle black.

Actually, it is for your little knowledge's "education," given that
"you are blacker."

Go ahead. Shoot me with your nonsense line.

Why? I won't be bothered, but you have done that to yourself pretty
well; I'm only pointing the obvious.

Thanks for your nonsense line repetition anyway. I knew you couldn't stop
yourself. You are soooo easy.

Old May 19th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 17, 8:48 am, "Stuart" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message
On May 16, 11:15 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Why go there?

For the good of the board, some sanitizing is necessary sometimes..
If
more skiers speak up against their rants, we may get rip of these
shameless net-bullies.

why go there?

Why not? It is after all a skiers' newsgroup, if we skiers don't
sanitize this place, who will? Leaving it to those shameless 'net-
bullies, the result is obvious, totally garbage. People come here to
read and to talk about skiing related subjects shouldn't have to feel
being intimidated, "looked down," or ridiculed by these 'net-bullies,
nor folks need to wade through their mindless "bickering" to get to
the real stuff. If you're interested in talking about skiing, we can
clean up this place.

IS

You can't sanitize the internet. Weeds get choked off by a healthy lawn,
not
by copious amounts of herbicide.

[...]

You're in AA, asshole? I suspect you never heard of rigorous
honesty. Certainly, you act like a drunk, talk like a drunk, and show
the morals and ethics of a drunk. Still drinking, that is.
Sell that crap somewhere else.
Old May 19th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 19, 6:53*am, pigo wrote:
On May 18, 6:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

About now, we should expect an post from Scottie about how he's still
waiting for authorization.

For the record: I'm now authorized to post on socalsoccer.com and I
started the processs *after* Scott first mention how he is waiting for
authorization.

How about a note and a link when he shows (Mwaaahahahahaha.....like
that's going to happen)?

Holy ****. Is Brain Fried Bob Thompson talking **** about me showing
up in a SOCCER NEWSGROUP? As if that proves he is a man, or Baker is
a man?
Bob, you gotta stop drinking.
Old May 19th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 18, 5:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

On May 18, 9:16*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 11:20*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 17, 9:56*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 17, 9:33*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 17, 6:28*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 17, 3:12*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 17, 2:58*pm, taichiskiing

wrote:

On May 17, 8:48 am, "Stuart" wrote:

"taichiskiing" wrote in
message

ups.com...
[...]

Good luck with that.-

How about you give him some help, you pathetic stalking net bully?
Stop lying. *Stop defaming. *Stop stalking me in real life, stop
lying
to the cops, stop encouraging the mentally ill.
All you have to do is stop being an asshole.
Good luck with that.

What lies?

Happy to discuss that with SPD. *Contact info? *You know, for the
officers you claim to have been in contact with?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All you have to do is stop being an asshole. *And a coward. *And a
pathological liar, psychopath, and dickless freak.
Good luck with that. *Good luck with shutting me up about the
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME, too.
Hey, I'll make you a deal, Henry. *You show up in person, talk some
****, and I will never mention the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME again.
Sounds fair to me.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAH*A

I don't want to shut you up about the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!. *I
want you to explain it in great detail. *It reflects so well on you.

I think you would love to shut me up. *You just don't have the balls
to do so. *As usual. *Tell ya what. *I would be happy to explain it,
in great detail, to SPD. *All I need is the contact info of the
officers you claim to have contacted.
We all know you never have had and never will be man enough to spew
your crap in person. *I'm sure SPD thinks the same of you.
How embarassing for you to come up with this lame excuse for being a
pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. *Almost as embarassing as lying to LE. *But
certainly not even close to being as embarassing as the legendary
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Dickless?
You were two hundred or so miles away from me. *Did you have to wear
diapers to the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME, knowing that you were only one
state away?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's an excellent start.

Please continue it on socalsoccer.com

About now, we should expect an post from Scottie about how he's still
waiting for authorization.

I am. I'm betting Henry gave his buddies a heads up warning, complete
with his normal lies, and is playing some sort of very strange game.

For the record: I'm now authorized to post on socalsoccer.com and I
started the processs *after* Scott first mention how he is waiting for
authorization.

Who gives a ****? You're still a dickless pppppuuuuuusssssyyyy,
pathological liar, and all around asshole. Just like your buddy
Henry. Enjoy yourself.
Old May 19th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On May 17, 8:48 am, "Stuart" wrote:

[...]

Please continue it on socalsoccer.com- Hide quoted text -

Nah. Invite them to come over here and see all your friends.
Judge a man by the company he keeps, I say.
And you hang out with fellow pathological liars, dickless cowards,
stalking wack jobs, and all around ppppppuuuuusssssiiiieeeeessssss.
Old May 19th 10, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:

[...]

But you will never learn. You come in here and post videos of beginner
/intermediate skiing and snowboarding, bragging that you have invented a
superior form of skiing, with no understandable info to define it. When people
ask you questions, trying to understand, you respond with rude invectives and
unintelligable "explanations". Pretty soon, everyone here is being called a
"gapper" by you. Everyone.

You have offered nothing of use here. You just come here to brag and berate. You
are the problem.

Your whole post today is another classic case of the pot calling the kettle
black.

Go ahead. Shoot me with your nonsense line.

The only thing cheese dip continues to teach us is he is a donkey's ass
Have you noticed he is getting more and more like the other idiot on the
group.
He still can not get one person to agree with him and yet he persists
like scooter.

Old May 19th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:

On May 17, 8:48 am, "Stuart" wrote:

[...]

I posted links to some of your more memorable threads in RSA when I
first started certifying posters thare as being afflicted with Scott
Abraham Syndrome.

One of them asked if I had ever met you skiing, remember?