Annexcafe's Ishie Supports Terrorism and Stalking

Old June 9th 04, 03:31 AM
Richard Henry

Default Annexcafe's Ishie Supports Terrorism and Stalking

"Ishie" wrote in message
Well, it had been meant to be a private response to Vern, nonetheless, it

is
still a reply to a specifically personal bit of flattery, and in no way
inappropriate to my position. I believe you have been one who staunchly
defended people's rights to do as they chose off server, as long, of
course,as they did not behave in a manner to bring dishonor to

Annexcafe....
Are you perhaps suggesting that different rules apply to me or that I am
behaving badly, maybe that I am making accusations or rude comments or
smearing anyone's names or reputations? Is your complaint that I have
brought a server matter to a non-related board and disrupted them? If so,

do humbly apologize to the person whom I am slandering here and to this
group for disrupting them so rudely.

Disrupting rsa. chuckle

Old June 9th 04, 03:39 AM
Richard Henry

Default Ishie

"Ishie" wrote in message
Thank you for the invitation, but I am generally pretty busy on the home
front.
As was pointed out elsewhere in this thread, my attention tends to be

drawn
when my name or server is mentioned. I rarely participate, but will

usually
follow such conversations.

My post to your board was pure blonde sloppiness on my part.

Nothing against your group, merely that what happens here is irrelevant
there, since our policies apply ONLY to what is posted on our own server
(unless people openly representing themselves as our staff act in a manner
to bring us discredit which I no longer see happening). Beyond that, I

have
no need or desire to brangle or swap insults, and I admit I was lurking

out
of pure feminine curiosity. On the few occasions I do so, I try to make my
presence known in a low key manner,so people don't feel I am spying on

them
in any way, ergo my reply to Vern's compliment. I figured, he'd make

people
aware I was here.

Lastly, although my presence does not seem required for a few people to

make
me the subject of a controversial thread, it can't help but exacerbate and
prolong such diatribe, and I make a point of never doing anything

off-server
that I would not like done in our territory. Besides, I would drive you

all
nuts, since I am a top-poster.

Couldn't expect more form a blonde.

Again, thank you for your kindness, and also to all of you who have posted
on my behalf. Your courtesy is much appreciated.

Rmemeber the questions and complaints you got a while back about Bert's
board? DO you understnad the background a little better now?

Old June 9th 04, 06:45 AM
Ted Waldron

On 6/8/04 7:01 PM, in article Ibuxc.2449$jw.720@attbi_s04, "Ishie"
wrote:

Well, it had been meant to be a private response to Vern, nonetheless, it is
still a reply to a specifically personal bit of flattery, and in no way
inappropriate to my position.

This is Bert's warning shot across the bow. Before you know it, your boss
will get a email, saying how you are using company time, to fan a flame war,
and blocking business to Bert's Menswad... Bert and Scott are just two
kooks who work in tandem, and feel the constant need to express how they are
professional victims...

Ted

Old June 9th 04, 10:25 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:12:42 -0400 (EDT), "The Kriminal" wrote:

Bert Hoff wheezed:

It is discouraging to see AnnexCafe staff joining in off-topic
discussions of AnnexCafe in a Usenet skiing newsgroup.

Sodomy and mayonnaise! It's Bertrude Hoff!

SodomBert, you impotent, hypocritical ****stain, when have *you* ever
posted here on-topic? Your panties are just twisted up because you and
your favorite catamite have now been spanked on AnnexCafe, much as you
have been on Usenet these past five years. And because your sorry
little private newsgroup has been replaced, and likely to be shut down.
Where will you and your oversized boy-toy go next? Probably to the
nearest mythopoetic gay bar.

Do us all a favor, and smoke a whole carton of Capri Lites and then die
of emphysema, will you?

thanks,
- K

Way to go K!

Old September 26th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, 8 June 2004 23:22:48 UTC+2, twobuddha wrote:

It sure is discouraging to see a lying, manipulative bitch post to rsa at
the same time she has banned me from annexcafe.

Heh. How is the Alzheimer's Scat ?

Old September 26th 14, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-26 16:50:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:25:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 June 2004 23:22:48 UTC+2, twobuddha wrote:

It sure is discouraging to see a lying, manipulative bitch post to rsa at

the same time she has banned me from annexcafe.

Heh. How is the Alzheimer's Scat ?

Functioning just fine, idiot. Nobody mentioned annexcafe (which is
long dead). And Ishie was a true ****, utterly without any morals or
ethics.

You seemed fine with her for a long time....

....and Annex Cafe is still running.

What really makes me laugh is that you are so ****ing desperate you
spent all kinds of time going back ten years to prove your buddy is a
liar. Or suffering from Alzheimers. How pathetic. Heh. Desperate.
Heh.

Old September 26th 14, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-26 16:50:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 8:25:04 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Tuesday, 8 June 2004 23:22:48 UTC+2, twobuddha wrote:

It sure is discouraging to see a lying, manipulative bitch post to rsa at

the same time she has banned me from annexcafe.

Heh. How is the Alzheimer's Scat ?

Functioning just fine, idiot. Nobody mentioned annexcafe (which is
long dead). And Ishie was a true ****, utterly without any morals or
ethics.

You seemed fine with her for a long time....

...and Annex Cafe is still running.

Baker, I always thought she was a **** getting her jollies playing
queen. She proved it. People threatened my life and called me a child
molester and she never took their posts down. I objected and pointed
out the hypocrisy. She sided with terrorists. All kinds of assholes
out there.

Sure you did. You just never mentioned it while you had your moderating
role at menweb (or mensbbs...).

That was your upright and honorable way: to suppress your truth when it
was to your advantage.

Let's see these threats she didn't take down, Scottie.

Old September 26th 14, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-26 16:50:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

Holy ****. Outright lie. Gross falsehood. I NEVER had a moderating
role at mensbbs). Bert moderated the board, and you lied again when
you brought menweb into it. Where I do have a moderating role.
And you claim to never have lied. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That was your upright and honorable way: to suppress your truth when it

was to your advantage.

Holy ****. You just royally ****ed yourself. No suppression involved.
Your freak friend quoted the wrong bbs. Once again, you will deny
that you have lied when busted in a whopper.

Let's see these threats she didn't take down, Scottie.

Too bad you can't take down all your lies. Now weasel out of this
ridiculous, outright lie, you pathetic stalking freak.

I accept that I may be mistaken, but I still believe that you had a
moderating role within the Annex Cafe "organization".

Old September 26th 14, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-26 16:50:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

When busted in a lie, double down and lie some more. As usual. I
NEVER had a moderating role in Annex Cafe. Period. LIe and lie and
lie some more, from the freak who says he never lies.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You ****ing lying piece of **** coward.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.