If Schattie had a dog,,,

Old September 17th 14, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default If Schattie had a dog,,,

Yes I saw the dog. He brought the dog into the condo I had rented at the Resort
on the Mountain. Sweet dog. However shortly after he left, mgmt came to my door to tell
me that dogs weren't allowed at the Resort.
Old September 17th 14, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

The dog was an obvious terrier mix. I know because I have had
numerous pure bred terriers including most recently an Airedale.
Over time I've had wired haired fox, mixed breed fox, miniature schnauzer.
I really like terriers, pure breds can be high strung, pugnacious. This dog was
sweet plus it didn't look a thing like those photos.
Old September 17th 14, 06:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Bust a blood vessel yet or did you just urinate in your pants? LOL.
Just an observation, the reason you are going off the deep end is because
I do have credibility and you have none. Everything I've said can be researched back or verified
By on the ground witnesses. You have nothing.
Old September 17th 14, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 16:57:52 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-17 16:44:19 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:38:34 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

Too bad Mt. Hood was in July.

It was a ****ing convertible, Vinnie. Windows open. Cool as the shade

of a tree at five thousand feet. How disgusting that you are so

desperate you falsely accuse me of harming my dog. How disgusting.

Shame on you, freak.

By the way, that dog was a heinz not that

has anything to do with it. The only thing that would save the dog was that

clapped k car had a torn roof. Again your memory is failing you, right?

Your sanity is failing you, Walker. Making up disgusting lies, as

usual. Take your meds, Asshole.

So how is it you ensured the dog would stay in the car?

She was ****ing well trained, freak. Not to mention leashed. Idiot.

Dumb****. Desperate. BTW, she went along on the Whistler tripped you

pussied out of. Even she thought you are a joke.

So you leashed a dog in a convertible car with the windows down...

...and you were certain she wouldn't jump out...

...and choke herself?

You stupid, sick, disgusting, ridiculous freak, yes I am sure. How
desperate can you get, scumbag?

How were you sure, Scottie? What made you "sure"?

Old September 17th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:02:14 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
Bust a blood vessel yet or did you just urinate in your pants? LOL.
Just an observation, the reason you are going off the deep end is because
I do have credibility and you have none. Everything I've said can be researched back or verified By on the ground witnesses. You have nothing.

Ohhhh. Is it telling the Vietnam story again? Or the Medical Professional, ex cop, prison guard, master degree, ones? Oh wait! Navy S.E.A.L?
Old September 17th 14, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Nah, he thinks that he will convince others that he didn't mistreat his dog by insulting my wife.
I know, I know it doesn't make any sense but then again he does have cognitive issues. The sad thing
Is why should the poor dog be any different than anything else he ever had a relationship with. We do know now that
He couldn't possibly get another animal because he can't afford to pay the fees to get one from the pound much
less the price of a pure bred. The other thing is is he couldn't afford to pay vet bills since they aren't covered by
Medicaid. There is the possibility that he has been eating the strays in the neighborhood since he still is still so obese.
Old September 17th 14, 11:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2014-09-17 16:44:19 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:38:34 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

Too bad Mt. Hood was in July.

It was a ****ing convertible, Vinnie. Windows open. Cool as the shade

of a tree at five thousand feet. How disgusting that you are so

desperate you falsely accuse me of harming my dog. How disgusting.

Shame on you, freak.

By the way, that dog was a heinz not that

has anything to do with it. The only thing that would save the dog was that

clapped k car had a torn roof. Again your memory is failing you, right?

Your sanity is failing you, Walker. Making up disgusting lies, as

usual. Take your meds, Asshole.

So how is it you ensured the dog would stay in the car?

She was ****ing well trained, freak. Not to mention leashed.

The back seat was probably filled with dog **** by the end of the day.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 17th 14, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:59:08 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

She was ****ing well trained, freak. Not to mention leashed. Idiot.
Dumb****. Desperate. BTW, she went along on the Whistler tripped you
pussied out of. Even she thought you are a joke.

So you leashed a dog in a convertible car with the windows down...

...and you were certain she wouldn't jump out...

...and choke herself?

No. He let it stay in the back seat and **** itself. It probably also
jumped in the front seat and **** on the driver's seat.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 17th 14, 11:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:01:21 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
Nah, he thinks that he will convince others that he didn't mistreat his dog by insulting my wife.
I know, I know it doesn't make any sense but then again he does have cognitive issues. The sad thing
Is why should the poor dog be any different than anything else he ever had a relationship with. We do know now that
He couldn't possibly get another animal because he can't afford to pay the fees to get one from the pound much
less the price of a pure bred. The other thing is is he couldn't afford to pay vet bills since they aren't covered by
Medicaid. There is the possibility that he has been eating the strays in the neighborhood since he still is still so obese.

It's been quite some time since I've seen anything from that sagging POS. But the passage of time would be a record without some claim of nobility like it's story about fighting hand to hand in Vietnam (like my brother) as a non soldier, or that it was a cop (like my nephew), or that he held multiple degrees and holds a job (like it ever had one) that requires them. Out of all the stories, the only one I believe is the one his brother told that it was Scott Barak Abraham who had molested him as a child.
Old September 17th 14, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:55:48 -0700 (PDT), Goober Jones
wrote this crap:

The dog was an obvious terrier mix. I know because I have had
numerous pure bred terriers including most recently an Airedale.
Over time I've had wired haired fox, mixed breed fox, miniature schnauzer.
I really like terriers, pure breds can be high strung, pugnacious. This dog was
sweet plus it didn't look a thing like those photos.

I taught my girlfriend's dog to be a cold blooded killer. She left
the dog with me when she went to the beauty parlor and I shot a
squirrel in my back yard. The dog was at first confused but I cut out
the heart and liver and fed it to him. He was jumping up and down
when I cut off the front legs and fed it to him. He chewed them up
and ate them. Then I cut off the head and gave it to him. He ripped
off the face and sucked out the eyeballs. Then he chewed it up and
ate the whole thing. Then I cut off the tail and gave it to him. He
was prancing round my back yard holding it in his mouth with a big
smile like he had a new trophy. That dog loves me. He now chases
every squirrel he sees.

He doesn't bark at them. When he sees one he crouches down and waits,
then jumps up and runs at them trying to catch them. Then he comes
back with a big smile. What a good doggie. His name is, "Scott,"
because when he was little he chewed up a package of toilet paper.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.