Boots for Long Skinny Feet???

Old November 17th 03, 09:22 PM
John Davison

Default Boots for Long Skinny Feet???

I have big skinny feet, size 13 B (narrow) and I'm in the market for
some new boots. Most large sized boots are a bit wide. Does anyone
have suggestions on boots that fit narrow feet?

BTW, I like boots that are medium to stiff.

Thanks in advance,

John
Old November 18th 03, 09:56 AM
copek

hi,

i have skinny feet with dropped arches, size 10-11UK.

i find Northwave boots fit me well. i was also reccomended ThirtyTwo as a
good fit for narrow feet.

I got the NW Legends, not that stiff. It seems with their range, the more
you pay the stiffer they get.

om...

Old November 18th 03, 10:29 AM
Barney

"John Davison" wrote in message
om...
I have big skinny feet, size 13 B (narrow) and I'm in the market for
some new boots. Most large sized boots are a bit wide. Does anyone
have suggestions on boots that fit narrow feet?

BTW, I like boots that are medium to stiff.

My feet are similar (UK size 11, and pretty thin). I wear Salomon Malamutes,
and they fit pretty well. They're also quite stiff.

Old November 18th 03, 11:41 AM
Christopher Cox

I have to agree.
My feet are on the large thin side and Malamutes are a little to thin
for me.

I suggest trying on some Malamutes.

Barney wrote:

. com...

Old November 18th 03, 02:20 PM
valerie

try salomons -
they have a wide range of boots in varying degrees of stiffness - but
all of them really hug your heel. I have really skinny feet as well
and they are the only boots that work for me. I'm on my 2nd pair -
and I'm never going back

Valerie
Old November 18th 03, 03:32 PM
Biff

I will also recommend the Northwaves. I tried the Salomon F24, and
I had some heal slop in them. The Northwave APX 9 fit better, and
were a similar stiffness.
Old November 19th 03, 09:22 PM
Mike T

try salomons -

My feet are smaller but also a B/C width and Salomons are what make them
happy. If you have any interested in hard boots, the older Raichle
SBxxx models work well for narrow feet. If interested, post in
www.bomberonline.com classifieds and see if anyone has some!

Mike T

Burton SL-6 Boots?? Simon Baines Snowboarding 2 October 22nd 03 08:10 PM
Boots pinch front of ankle... Tall Rider Brett Snowboarding 11 October 7th 03 02:02 AM
Salomon boots Biff Snowboarding 10 October 6th 03 09:17 AM
FS: Arbor Woodie, Vans Fargo boots My Name Snowboarding 0 October 2nd 03 05:27 AM
Burton step-in boots with strap-in bindings? P M Snowboarding 2 September 25th 03 05:46 PM