FAQ about Scott Abraham

Old December 1st 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default FAQ about Scott Abraham

Q: Who is Scott Abraham?
A: Scott Abraham, also known as "Schattie," "Buddha," "The Talking
Urinal," "SA," and some names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them
to newcomers, is a disgusting whacko from Seattle Washington. He
became infamous for being the only person ever kicked off the
internet.

Q: Why does everyone hate him?
A: Scottie has an early history of telling lies. When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Q: Why does he hate everybody?
A: He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
no future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
without lift tickets. He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. So why does he
stay?
A: He has no life. Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

Strive for victory. Be the best. Win one for Ronald Reagan.

And don't smoke at the pumps.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old December 1st 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 1, 3:59 am, A mighty Hungarian wrote:
Q: Who is Scott Abraham?
A: Scott Abraham, also known as "Schattie," "Buddha," "The Talking
Urinal," "SA," and some names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them
to newcomers, is a disgusting whacko from Seattle Washington. He
became infamous for being the only person ever kicked off the
internet.

Q: Why does everyone hate him?
A: Scottie has an early history of telling lies. When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Q: Why does he hate everybody?
A: He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
no future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
without lift tickets. He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. So why does he
stay?
A: He has no life. Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

Strive for victory. Be the best. Win one for Ronald Reagan.

And don't smoke at the pumps.

Get a life.

IS

Old December 1st 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 05:25:05 -0800 (PST), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

Strive for victory. Be the best. Win one for Ronald Reagan.

And don't smoke at the pumps.

Get a life.

I have one. I was just made club champion. While you constantly
remind us of mediocrity.

Old December 2nd 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 1, 5:25*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Dec 1, 3:59 am, A mighty Hungarian wrote:

Q: *Who is Scott Abraham?
A: *Scott Abraham, also known as "Schattie," "Buddha," "The Talking
Urinal," "SA," and some names so foul as to prohibit mentioning them
to newcomers, is a disgusting whacko from Seattle Washington. *He
became infamous for being the only person ever kicked off the
internet.

Q: *Why does everyone hate him?
A: *Scottie has an early history of telling lies. *When he was found
out he lost his marbles.

Q: *Why does he hate everybody?
A: *He lives in a basement, has no job, no life, no money, no career,
no future, he steals his food from a soup kitchen, and goes skiing
without lift tickets. *He's a whacked-out psycho, who looks up to
everyone from his sewer. *Since he can't crawl out of the gutter, he
tries to pull everyone down to his level.

Q: He says that only losers and terrorists post here. *So why does he
stay?
A: *He has no life. *Having everyone hate him is the only
entertainment he gets.

Strive for victory. *Be the best. *Win one for Ronald Reagan.

And don't smoke at the pumps.

Get a life.

His life IS lying. All he can do.
Old December 2nd 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote this crap:

Strive for victory. Be the best. Win one for Ronald Reagan.

And don't smoke at the pumps.

Get a life.

I have one. I was just made club champion. While you constantly
remind us of mediocrity.

Well, you have made a [BOAT] club champion, yet you hang out here with
a SKIER group and talk about such minuscule non-skiing subject,
really, what life is that?

Old December 2nd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 04:43:05 -0800 (PST), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

I have one. I was just made club champion. While you constantly
remind us of mediocrity.

Well, you have made a [BOAT] club champion, yet you hang out here with

It's a YACHT club. Someday I let you know the difference.

a SKIER group and talk about such minuscule non-skiing subject,
really, what life is that?

You can't ski when there's no snow. BTW, we have the most prestigious
club in the midwest. Our club is known all over the US. We have
members go all the world, and bring back trophies. We recently had
one of our members go to China, and bring home Olympic Gold. Anybody
in your club get any awards?

I'm a full voting member, and I am automatically invited to all the
invatation-only events. You couldn't get through the front gate.

Old December 3rd 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

wrote this crap:

I have one. *I was just made club champion. *While you constantly
remind us of mediocrity.

Well, you have made a [BOAT] club champion, yet you hang out here with

It's a YACHT club. *Someday I let you know the difference.

a SKIER group and talk about such minuscule non-skiing subject,
really, what life is that?

You can't ski when there's no snow. *BTW, we have the most prestigious
club in the midwest. *Our club is known all over the US. *We have
members go all the world, and bring back trophies. *We recently had
one of our members go to China, and bring home Olympic Gold. *Anybody
in your club get any awards?

I'm a full voting member, and I am automatically invited to all the
invatation-only events. *You couldn't get through the front gate.

Sure, but do you know the ancient technique of FlatBoating? It's
usually performed on calm days and without sails.

Be all you can be, be a FlatBoater!

And don't smoke while swimming.

Armin
Old December 3rd 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:52:44 -0800 (PST), Armin
wrote this crap:

Sure, but do you know the ancient technique of FlatBoating? It's
usually performed on calm days and without sails.

If it doesn't have sails, it's just an ordinary fishing boat.

Old December 3rd 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Armin

wrote this crap:

Sure, but do you know the ancient technique of FlatBoating? It's
usually performed on calm days and without sails.

If it doesn't have sails, it's just an ordinary fishing boat.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

It is only your gappers partitioned mind that limits your ability to
see that FlatBoating is the ultimate sailing. Try flapping your arms
while standing at the bow and become enlightened to the ways of
Flatboating and TieCheese sailing. ;-)
Old December 4th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 08:58:05 -0800 (PST), Armin
wrote this crap:

Sure, but do you know the ancient technique of FlatBoating? It's
usually performed on calm days and without sails.

If it doesn't have sails, it's just an ordinary fishing boat.

It is only your gappers partitioned mind that limits your ability to
see that FlatBoating is the ultimate sailing. Try flapping your arms
while standing at the bow and become enlightened to the ways of
Flatboating and TieCheese sailing. ;-)

If it doesn't have sails, it's just an ordinary fishing boat.
If it doesn't have sails, it's just an ordinary fishing boat.
If it doesn't have sails, it's just an ordinary fishing boat.

You cant sail without hoisting sails. Flapping your arms on a boogie
board is NOT sailing. It's not even boating.

Try to be better. Strive for new material.