Natrons vs. Hamilton, Round 2

Old March 24th 06, 12:43 AM

Default Natrons vs. Hamilton, Round 2

Nathan Schultz made an interesting post about Tyler Hamilton and his
doping habits on www.teamfsx.com. The response in the comment field
has been fairly hostile.

Unless you support doping in sport, come to Nathan's defense and show
that the skiing community supports the fight against doping.

David Anderson

Old March 24th 06, 02:28 AM

I read the blog and don't think anyone needs to defend Nathan.

The people who are attacking his comments are doing a pretty good job of
losing their credibility all by themselves. On the other hand they may just
be extremely gullible.

Scott

oups.com...

Old March 24th 06, 03:20 AM

Good stuff! Everyone should read this. Hamilton's wife (is her name
really "Haven"?) gets on the keyboard and "drops the gloves" with
Nathan! Go Nathan! Go team r.s.n.! :-)

By the way, can anyone give me a better description of "the
pterodactyl"?

Thanks,
Bryant

Old March 24th 06, 04:11 AM

On 23 Mar 2006 20:20:35 -0800, "sknyski" wrote:

Good stuff! Everyone should read this. Hamilton's wife (is her name
really "Haven"?)

http://speedplay.com/index.cfm?fusea...&ima geid=560

JFT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old March 24th 06, 06:49 AM

Picture someone sitting on a bike. Remove bike, place on skis, say
"go".

I figured with all of that tongue in cheek stuff, I might be able to
pull it off without too much damage, but boy was I wrong. I thought
RSN was tough. Those cyclists have already called me a 13-year-old
insecure retard and I hardly even know them.

-N

Old March 24th 06, 11:23 AM

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:12:49 -0500, "32 degrees"
wrote:

RSN tough? THis is childs play here. Go to rec.running ----- no, actually,
don't. You'll be appalled.
JK

Didn't people in r.s.alpine shoot each other?

THe thing is, Tyler Hamilton was, as Nathan pointed out, a really nice
guy. And super good. So he has some pretty rabid fans.

JFT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old March 24th 06, 02:11 PM

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote ...

THe thing is, Tyler Hamilton was, as Nathan pointed out, a really nice
guy. And super good. So he has some pretty rabid fans.

We prefer to think of ourselves as passionate. :-)

JF

Old March 24th 06, 02:56 PM

What I like in you report is that you show how someone is neither
entirely bad (nor entirely good ?), as perhaps our judeo-christianism
background would lead us to think.(I have the feeling that this is even
more present in the US).

So, In real life, not in Walt-Disney park, there is a entire range of
greys beetween black and white.
Who hasn't made somethings that he's not proud of ?

Old March 24th 06, 03:46 PM

Thanks JFT. Fine looking lass, that Haven.

bt