Natasha Richardson

Old March 20th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
TheOtherGuy

Default Natasha Richardson

On Mar 20, 11:13*am, The Real Bev wrote:
Evojeesus wrote:
A mighty Hungarian wrote:

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

You already elected a conservative retard for two consecutive terms
and see where that got you, hah hah! History taught you morons
nothing?-)

Why is the only choice between a religious nut and a jerk who wants to spend
all our money on stuff we don't want?

--
Cheers, Bev
It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

Who's "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket or was that the "Royal
We"?
And what "stuff" are you referring to anyway?

Armin
Old March 20th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:13:56 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

Evojeesus wrote:

A mighty Hungarian wrote:

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

You already elected a conservative retard for two consecutive terms
and see where that got you, hah hah! History taught you morons
nothing?-)

Why is the only choice between a religious nut and a jerk who wants to spend
all our money on stuff we don't want?

Maybe because the GOP has this unfortunate thing for religious nuts?

bw
Old March 20th 09, 09:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:11:26 -0000, "MoonMan"
wrote this crap:

I have three main reasons for wearing a helmet

Here they a

1. Wuss
2. Wuss
3.Wuss

I live a life of action, adventure, and danger. Next you'll tell me
to wear a helmet while yacht racing.

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old March 20th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote this crap:

You already elected a conservative retard for two consecutive terms
and see where that got you, hah hah! History taught you morons
nothing?-)

Why is the only choice between a religious nut and a jerk who wants to spend
all our money on stuff we don't want?

Iraq Osama has only been resident for two months, and this country is
going to hell faster and faster. I shall have my minions go to the
Vath Cave and then my armies take over.

If the Earth could take a ****, it would come out of Washington D.C.
Just imagine all of Congress being expelled into space. Dead Kennedy,
Chris Dobbass, and Barney Fag all gone.

Too bad they can't take accordion players with them.

Old March 20th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

On Mar 20, 11:05*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

I live a life of action, adventure, and danger. *Next you'll tell me
to wear a helmet while yacht racing.

You should wear a helmet in church I think.
Old March 21st 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote:

I live a life of action, adventure, and danger. *Next you'll tell me
to wear a helmet while yacht racing.

You should wear a helmet in church I think.

You wouldn't know what a church is.

Old March 21st 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

bdubya wrote:

wrote:

Evojeesus wrote:

A mighty Hungarian wrote:

And vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

You already elected a conservative retard for two consecutive terms
and see where that got you, hah hah! History taught you morons
nothing?-)

Why is the only choice between a religious nut and a jerk who wants to spend
all our money on stuff we don't want?

Maybe because the GOP has this unfortunate thing for religious nuts?

Or

Q: "Why do religious nuts vote republican?"
A: "For the same reason that environmental nuts vote democrat."

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's too bad stupidity isn't painful." - A. S. LaVey
Old March 21st 09, 11:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:34:05 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Maybe because the GOP has this unfortunate thing for religious nuts?

Or

Q: "Why do religious nuts vote republican?"
A: "For the same reason that environmental nuts vote democrat."

Iraq Osama has only been resident for two months, and this country is
going to hell faster and faster. I shall have my minions go to the
Vath Cave and then my armies take over.

My name will live forever.

Old March 21st 09, 01:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 20, 10:43*am, wrote:
On Mar 20, 10:53*am, pigo wrote:

On Mar 20, 7:15*am, Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
Evojeesus wrote:

*If you hit your head on ice while ice-
skating you know that even wearing a hat helps compared with skull-to-
ice contact.

Right. That's why nudists don't tend to play hockey. *Especially goalie.

//Walt

To wear a helmet skiing would be like wearing one when you drive your
car. For most people overkill and an example of self-aggrandizement.

If you wore a helmet with an audible proximity alarm to ward off would-
be colliders, a ring of side airbags to protect the face, neck and
shoulders, and a large blinking neon sign with the words, "My Life Is
More Important Than Yours," maybe it would be "self-aggrandizing."
Otherwise, no.

Joe Ramirez

I just don't ski where they allow snowboards.
Old March 21st 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"pigo" wrote in message news:61c83d93-4b67-403a-

If you hit your head on ice while ice-
skating you know that even wearing a hat helps compared with
skull-to-
ice contact.

Right. That's why nudists don't tend to play hockey. Especially
goalie.

//Walt

To wear a helmet skiing would be like wearing one when you drive your
car. For most people overkill and an example of self-aggrandizement.

If you wore a helmet with an audible proximity alarm to ward off would-
be colliders, a ring of side airbags to protect the face, neck and
shoulders, and a large blinking neon sign with the words, "My Life Is
More Important Than Yours," maybe it would be "self-aggrandizing."
Otherwise, no.

Joe Ramirez

I just don't ski where they allow snowboards.

We have detected clues here that you ski without head protection.