Breck report - holy crap!

Old December 12th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Let Mikey Ski It![_4_]

Default Breck report - holy crap!

Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope you are getting plenty.
Sunday was maybe the best photo-op day of the decade.

Pics on my blog.

Mike...

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography: http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog: http://Powderday.us

Old December 12th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Dec 11, 9:02 pm, Let Mikey Ski It!
wrote:
Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope you are getting plenty.
Sunday was maybe the best photo-op day of the decade.

Pics on my blog.

Mike...

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography:http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Well, I'm not getting as much as I should but that will soon be
rectified since I'll be taking vacation days for the rest of the year.
It looks like I'll be heading down to CB for this weekend. I'm
excited since it one of the few Colorado resorts I haven't been to and
they have had something like 70" in the past week.

snoig
Old December 12th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

wrote:
Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope you are getting plenty.
Sunday was maybe the best photo-op day of the decade.

Pics on my blog.

Mike...

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography:http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Well, I'm not getting as much as I should but that will soon be
rectified since I'll be taking vacation days for the rest of the year.
It looks like I'll be heading down to CB for this weekend. I'm
excited since it one of the few Colorado resorts I haven't been to and
they have had something like 70" in the past week.

snoig

How long is their free skiing lasting??

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann
Old December 12th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

wrote:
Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope you are getting plenty.
Sunday was maybe the best photo-op day of the decade.

Pics on my blog.

Mike...

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography:http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Well, I'm not getting as much as I should but that will soon be
rectified since I'll be taking vacation days for the rest of the year.
It looks like I'll be heading down to CB for this weekend. I'm
excited since it one of the few Colorado resorts I haven't been to and
they have had something like 70" in the past week.

snoig

How long is their free skiing lasting??

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Looks like the 15th from their site. I think I remember them
extending it until Dec 25th on some bad years.

snoig
Old December 13th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Dec 12, 5:43 pm, snoig wrote:

wrote:
[...]

snoig- Hide quoted text -

Thanx, I won't be out until Jan 3 or 4, cancelled my late Nov trip
when snow deteriorated from the early start which looked so good. Oh
well.......

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann
Old December 14th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

wrote:
Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope you are getting plenty.
Sunday was maybe the best photo-op day of the decade.

Pics on my blog.

Mike...

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography:http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Well, I'm not getting as much as I should but that will soon be
rectified since I'll be taking vacation days for the rest of the year.
It looks like I'll be heading down to CB for this weekend. I'm
excited since it one of the few Colorado resorts I haven't been to and
they have had something like 70" in the past week.

Oh man, you should hit Wolf Creek on the way, then just go to
Telluride and maybe cruise up and see the Utards.... Wow. Bite me.

JP
They're always blowin' at Snokemo.
Old December 14th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
CBJack

wrote:
Wow, it was good last weekend. Snoig, I hope you are getting plenty.
Sunday was maybe the best photo-op day of the decade.

Pics on my blog.

Mike...

--
Breckenridge Ski Photography:http://BreckenridgeSkiPhotos.com
Breckenridge photo ski blog:http://Powderday.us
Carpe powder-diem!

Well, I'm not getting as much as I should but that will soon be
rectified since I'll be taking vacation days for the rest of the year.
It looks like I'll be heading down to CB for this weekend. I'm
excited since it one of the few Colorado resorts I haven't been to and
they have had something like 70" in the past week.

snoig

It has really dumped here for the last two weeks. So much that the on
mountain crews are being run ragged trying to get things open. Seems
like everyday I find another trail/part of the mountain open. Look
for me, I'll be the old guy in your way.

Jack

Two Buddha Crap Shack TV ads Clarencedarrow Alpine Skiing 0 May 27th 07 12:03 PM
Toe pressure is crap foot2foot Alpine Skiing 60 April 26th 05 07:03 PM
Holy Crap Marty Alpine Skiing 1 December 3rd 04 10:50 PM
Holy Moly allen Backcountry Skiing 2 November 19th 03 05:35 PM