Vino

Old July 24th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

Default Vino

After the Floyd Landis scandal I really had my hopes up for a clean TDF.
Not so, I've been shot down in flames. I feel like I've been mugged or beat
up or something. Should I bother to watch any more? Homologous blood
doping - how can it help? Obviously it did, he had a great time trial.
Does it boost your red blood cell count? Clean out waste products? Isn't
this what Tyler Hamilton got caught for?

JKal.

Old July 24th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jan Gerrit Klok

I read foreign blood was found with the same blood type (important detail to
get right).
Foreign blood, if that's not frauded, it's extremely amaturistic. What are
Spanish doctors for then, for crying out loud?

Good to see how doping does affect performance, Vino's TT was TOO far,
especially in retrospect, and knowing how slowly he took the corners, in
about the wettest part of the TT.

Many riders that used to be strong, as now fighting to stay with the now
cleaner pack. Too many names to mantion. Look for them in the "bus" group
this year with the sprinters, and last year in the top-20 of the general
class.

"32 degrees" schreef in bericht

Old July 24th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
John Forrest Tomlinson

This is off topic for this group.
--
JT
****************************
Old July 25th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

Wow, you're right, sorry JFT.

But, wait, this group is about endurance sports in general over the summer -
i've seen posts on canoeing, biking, hiking, etc. In fact there is a post
about nordic running just below mine. You better go police him. You also
better get the guy who posted about the sexy foot modeling.

Jkal.

Old July 25th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

well, I think this is not off topic, not completely !!!!

I mean that this doping technique probably had been used in cross
country skiing as well...

Remind you...the Olympics in Salt Lake... a few days after the Games,
some people found an entire blood transfusion machine where skiers
(who met the "Carabinieri" in Turin this time) were living !!!

How can it help? I've heard this is also a way to help people to
fight against Cancer...
It seems that adding some blood in your body can "boost" you a lot!
this way, people with Cancer can feel a little better for a
while...and sportsmen have better performance...by cheating!!! but
apparently this is really harder to find out than synthetic product
like EPO!...
this may probably be dangerous ... I'm curious to know how blood
pressure and veins react when adding more blood than normal...
but hey! it's not new that some sportsmen are ready to do anything to
win...!

"Foreign blood, if that's not frauded, it's extremely amaturistic"
I think It's true... It seems that they usually use their own blood
(taken in non-competitions moment of the year)... but in Vino's case
it's foreign blood !!!!?!??

Well... I'm glad to see that more and more Big names are falling...
that means that our federations "FIS" and "UCI" are really determined
to Fight!
Good job...push them out...
but keep in mind that there are a lot of clean skiers in world cup
circuit..Don't blame everyone (I can't tell about cyclism, I'm a
skier...but it's probably the same)

Old July 25th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On Jul 25, 8:58 am, "32 degrees" wrote:
Wow, you're right, sorry JFT.

But, wait, this group is about endurance sports in general over the summer -
i've seen posts on canoeing, biking, hiking, etc. In fact there is a post
about nordic running just below mine. You better go police him. You also
better get the guy who posted about the sexy foot modeling.

Jkal.

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in messagenews:m60da3hhkvmjprsqamjnefqjsbvt77bbvu@4ax .com...

This is off topic for this group.
--
JT
****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visithttp://www.jt10000.com

Doping is very much on topic for this board. More than likely the same
thing is going on iin the ski world. It is the sad reality that must
be faced.

Old July 25th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
John Forrest Tomlinson

If you want to talk about cycling, talk about it in a cycling
newsgroup.

I know almost everyone in this group cares about global poverty, taxes
and cancer (or at least should), but I don't bring them up here.
--
JT
Old July 25th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

Your post about my post being off topic was off topic.
It didnt mention anything about skiing.