91

Old June 28th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

Default 91

91 degrees (32C) here yesterday with 100% humidity.

I F%**&%*** hate summer.

bring on the snow.

JKal.

Old June 28th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

We had 100-degree (F) heat index readings yesterday, with air temps
north of 90. Sucky, but boy, did the roller-ski ferrules bite well in
the soft roads.

Chr.

Old June 28th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jan Gerrit Klok

18șC
Plenty of wind
Violet showers now and then (today was oddly dry)

Can't enjoy my bike commute (horseshoe shaped route, always some bad wind),
can't skate.
Running against the wind gets old really fast.

Do trendmills exist with real snow?

"tassava" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Norski

We were in the 90's last week too.
The wind has switched directions and is coming across Lake Superior.
It was a low of 37 degrees F last night and the furnace went on.
Typical 'summer'

--

Paul Haltvick
Bay Design and Build - LLC

oups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

ah yes paul here too finally, down to 42 deg F last night here. ... nice.

I'm off to Isle Royale for some canoeing/backpacking on Sunday, hoping those
cool temps keep the black flies away !!

JKal.

"Norski" wrote in message
We were in the 90's last week too.
The wind has switched directions and is coming across Lake Superior.
It was a low of 37 degrees F last night and the furnace went on.
Typical 'summer'

--

Paul Haltvick
Bay Design and Build - LLC
Engineering, Construction and Information Technology Services
FSx Midwest - Fischer / Swix Racing
Ashland, WI.
54806

oups.com...

Old July 1st 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

this is trip #3 for me.
doing something interesting this time. Canoeing 4-5 inland lakes via the
portage routes while taking a 3 credit graduate class through MTU. we'll
get to meet with and do some research for Dr. Rolf Peterson, the wolf guy.
can't wait.

JKal.

"Norski" wrote in message
et...
Don't know if you've been to Isle Royale before, it's beautiful. My dad
and
I hiked the Ridge Trail across the island a long time ago. We didn't
encounter any bugs at all. Can't remember what time of the year it was,
maybe September.
Have a good trip!

Paul Haltvick

715-682-2443

"Norski" wrote in message
We were in the 90's last week too.
The wind has switched directions and is coming across Lake Superior.
It was a low of 37 degrees F last night and the furnace went on.
Typical 'summer'

--

Paul Haltvick
Bay Design and Build - LLC
Engineering, Construction and Information Technology Services
FSx Midwest - Fischer / Swix Racing
Ashland, WI.
54806

oups.com...

Old July 4th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Chris Cole

32 degrees wrote:
91 degrees (32C) here yesterday with 100% humidity.

I F%**&%*** hate summer.

bring on the snow.

JKal.

-3 degrees C (21 F) with over 80cm (31 inches) of snow in the past week
or so.

Keep it coming... *grin*

Chris