So Quiet Here

Old July 16th 14, 01:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default So Quiet Here

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:42:20 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I rubbed out the Field Marshall rank so I don't have to send my men

out to kill dumbasses like you.

Ah, another dickless, idiotic death threat from Huggies Horvath.

You call that a death threat you paranoid whackjob? I just said I
wouldn't send out my men to kill you. Perhaps I shouldn't hold them
back, the world would be better off without you. I just figger that
one of these days you're going to inhale a bullet without any help
from anyone.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 16th 14, 07:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 7/10/2014 1:51 PM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 7/10/14 9:47 AM, Richard Henry wrote:
http://www.history.navy.mil/museums/...63-101-GLK.JPG

Who are those children?

Those are recruits in the US Navy who have just completed basic training
in 1963.

I have a similar picture with my older brother in it, taken about five
years later.

I think it was a standard group portrait sent to the parents of the
recruits. Not sure if they still do it.

--
//Walt
Old July 17th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 12:49:47 PM UTC-7, Walt wrote:
On 7/10/2014 1:51 PM, lal_truckee wrote:

On 7/10/14 9:47 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.history.navy.mil/museums/...63-101-GLK.JPG

Who are those children?

Those are recruits in the US Navy who have just completed basic training

in 1963.

I have a similar picture with my older brother in it, taken about five

years later.

I think it was a standard group portrait sent to the parents of the

recruits. Not sure if they still do it.

--

//Walt

Everyone got a group shot and an individual picture.
Old November 16th 16, 10:55 AM
dtrump dtrump is offline
Banned

Hello snow lovers, i wanted to introduce myself on this forum properly and to share some of my experience with what i think is a advanced skier and a amateur snowboarder, i've been riding some hard slopes in europe, especialy in france and austria, and i'm always excited to discover knew places, resorts and ski-destionation.
I always travel with http://ski-destination.com/ and i highly recommend them great prices, best locations in europe and other great packages and offers.

Thx, T.