Why doesn't Scott Abraham ever show?

Old April 30th 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default Why doesn't Scott Abraham ever show?

On Apr 29, 6:04*pm, pigo wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:

Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Originally we got the restraining order because we imagined that he'd
"go postal". And people avoided him for that reason. That and the fact
that he is rude, obnoxious, has poor personal hygeine, and is hard to
look at. But it became obvious to everyone eventually that he's also
full of **** and will never show. And the more people tried to pin him
down to specific landmarks, at specific local times, to narrow his
window to scuttle out of it with some excuse, the more obvious it has
become what a blowhard pussy he is.

I always new it. With his anytime/anywhere, verifiable identity, blah
blah blah. All information he has on several of us but does not back
up his bluster. Yet we set meets, at our convenience, and he can't
seem to find any of us? Gee, how strange.

Yeah, it's funny how he keeps telling me he would be glad to show me
the clock in person and when I tell him I'm game he tries to move the
meet half way across the country to Seattle. I just wonder how that
clock got to Seattle. I picture his fat ass at the tennis courts
wearing some hugh Flava Flav clock on a chain, holding it above his
head going 'yeah, here it is boyz'.
Old April 30th 10, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 30, 10:21*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:
Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Originally we got the restraining order because we imagined that he'd
"go postal". And people avoided him for that reason.

Um, WE?!?!?!? *pigo, *you had nothing to do *or helping out for the
hearing or the restraining order. *The pronoun that should use is "he",
"he" being Boots, who pretty much did all the heavy lifting. *Anthea's
email at the hearing about Scott's paranoia and need to carry a gun on
ski trips, was influential in the Judge's ruling against Scott, because
she mentioned it during her ruling.

Maybe I misunderstood something then. I had several phone
conversations with the detective. She asked me to send her a
description of what I was experiencing along with some of the
offensive posts that I had saved.

It was my assumption that that was collected from many of us. Was I
the only one outside of Hobbs and Anthea that gave "testimony" to the
detective?

* However, the biggest helper for getting the restraining order was
Scooter. His behavior in court was disturbing and pathetic, actually
really pathetic. His screaming, the crying, the blowhard threats, it was
all very sad, the guy needs some serious help for his behavior and
shouldn't be near a firearm.

Well, trunky would still be part of "we".

* The Judge castigated all of us at the hearing, because of all the
posts were read at the hearing, which make everyone looked very
sophmoric and vulgar. *

Sometimes to battle someone in the gutter you have to go down to their
level. I stayed out of it for a year. I was also one of the first to
say that if he went away I would drop it.

*I also had to email Anthea and another person on the order who weren't
at the hearing to stop commenting on the order, or flame Bert after the
restraining order was announced, even though Anthea still used a
sockpuppet to flame Bert in Nov. 1999. *Continuing flaming jeopardize *
the entire restraining order, which is one reason, I try to keep from
flaming, even when Scott was violating the order by posting here, but I
broke down after a couple months.

Actually I commend you for keeping out of the Troubles for close to two
years or so. *

Was it two. I though it was closer to one. But who's counting. Thank
you. It was obvious from the beginning who the problem was. Even
before the troubles he was best kept at arms distance. As I mentioned,
the social akwardness and poor personal hygeine were some pretty
strong clues. But as a generally kind person I tried not to be
outwardly mean to him. My mistake.

* *However, I kind of call bull**** on your use of "We", you didn't do
**** to get the order. *Detective Shirey pushed for the hearing, and
Boots set everything in motion. *I think you can use "We" if you
actually helped out.

Well. Maybe you weren't aware of my contacts with Det. Shirey. It's
been a long time now and I don't remember exactly how it came off. But
from my end there were requests for input and statements that from my
POV looked like a contribution. I was under the impression that jim,
brittski, skibum and others had also submitted statements.

You can have the credit if it is important to you however.
Old April 30th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 29, 5:04*pm, pigo wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:

Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Originally we got the restraining order because we imagined that he'd
"go postal".

What a pathetic, laughable lie. How ridiculous. You did it because I
was telling the truth about what assholes you were.
YOU and your buddies threatened MY life, you stupid freak. And you
lied to a cop and a judge and accused me of doing it.

And people avoided him for that reason.

No, you avoid me because you are a coward. Just like your buddies.
Ain't seen a one of you since the hearing, for good reason.: no one
has the balls.

That and the fact
that he is rude, obnoxious, has poor personal hygeine, and is hard to
look at.

How desperate. How ridiculous. Typical Brain Fried Thompson.

But it became obvious to everyone eventually that he's also
full of **** and will never show.

Deer Valley. Temple Square. You drove through town wearing Depends
when you knew I was in town.
Thompson, STOP THE DRUGS AND DRINKING. You are completely out of
touch with reality.
El Chubasco. Sun Valley. Jackson.
You didn't show at any of those meets, pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy.

And the more people tried to pin him
down to specific landmarks, at specific local times, to narrow his
window to scuttle out of it with some excuse, the more obvious it has
become what a blowhard pussy he is.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, ppppuuuussssssyyyyyyy? You can't find Temple Square five minutes
from your house? You can't find the Tabernacle? The cabin on Bald
Mountain?
The arches in downtown Jackson? Hell, you even claim to have left
flyers calling me a child molester at El Chubasco.
It's not just that you are a dickless lying piece of **** coward.
It's that you're a stupid dickless lying piece of **** coward.

I always new it. With his anytime/anywhere, verifiable identity, blah
blah blah. All information he has on several of us but does not back
up his bluster.

Translation: I won't stalk you. YOU have my address, you've posted
it scores of times. To use your logic, you blustering freak, why
didn't you knock on my door when you knew I was in town?
I'll tell you why. You didn't have the balls.

Yet we set meets, at our convenience, and he can't
seem to find any of us? Gee, how strange.

Gee, not strange at all that I don't believe a word any of you say and
won't waste my time, given that none of you have ever had the balls to
show and you brag about lying.
Gee, not strange at all that you were so dickless, so ridiculous, so
cowardly that you set a meet when you knew I would be out of town.
Hey, Bitch Bob? You want to think about something strange? You still
have not come up with an excuse for not showing at DV despite THREE
MONTHS NOTICE, not showing at Temple Square, and running in fright
down to Vegas, terrified I would actually knock on your door.
You truly are the craziest, most dickless coward here, pussssssyyyy.
Because we both know what will happen. And you don't have the balls.
Old April 30th 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 29, 6:01*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 29, 5:10*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 29, 4:37*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 29, 2:14*pm, Scottum wrote:
Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock
in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show
me,
he goes off on a tangent.

You gotta be stoned. *Too much meth? *Do you realize how stupid you
are, or do you really believe the crap you write?

Everyone believes him. No one believes you.

You're just as crazy and just as much of a ppppuuuussssssyyyyyy as he
is.

If anyone agrees with you, they look pretty cowardly never speaking up...

Holy ****, a crazy coward calls people cowards because they don't want
to be stalked by crazy cowards.

No one's been stalked, Scottie. That's just more bull**** on your part.

One thing for sure. *If they are cowards, what does that make
pppppuuussssiiiieeeesss like you who have never spoken up in
person........

It is not a tangent to remind you that the last time you scheduled a
meet at Copper, you not only didn't have the balls to show up, you
never had the intention to show up, and you lied about it for years.

Because he knew you'd lie about having shown and he set you up to prove
it.

Holy ****, one insane dickless wack job supporting another insane
dickless wack job.
One pathological liar lying to back up another pathological liar.
BTW, dumb****, I showed. *He didn't. *He didn't prove anything other
than he, like you, is a lying coward.

If you'd really showed you would have claimed a clock "sure was" on a
non-existent clock tower...

...nor would you have then claimed it was on a wall...

...and then switched back to a tower.

Bull****. *More pathetic excuses from one pussy who didn't have the
balls to show up to another pussy who didn't have the balls to show
up....and you've both been making ever more ridiculous and laughable
excuses ever since.

I can post the references again if you like...

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, and you
pppppuuusssssiiiiieeeeeessssss didn't.
Nothing is going to change the reality that none of you
pusssssiiiiieeeeessss have ever had the balls to spew your **** in
person.

Send me some of the drugs you are on, and I might get crazy enough to
actually believe you.
In the meantime, you're a joke. *A laughable, ridiculous, pathetic
pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person,
I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there.

Yeah. *You said that about Copper, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy.
*How
quickly you forget.
But I will call your bluff.
Cool. *Lower Woodland Tennis Courts, Seattle, Saturday afternoon at
one. *Ask Yabahoobs for directions, he avoided the place for years.

Pretty safe there, huh?

For me, any place I set is safe. *Because none of you ever have had
the balls to show.

We tried in Seattle, but the moment the location was nailed down, you
were in the wind.

What absolute crap. *You are insane.

I can post the references again, as you like.

The instant an actual address was posted, you were no longer willing to
meet anyone.

You keep setting a meet in your town for people who live elsewhere.

You truly are insane, Baker. *Remember Whistler?

I remember it well. You made sure that there were two places you could
claim to have been.

Bull****. *More ridiculous excuses.

I can post the references again if you like.

Sun Valley?

Where you claim to have been after telling everyone you'd be in Banff..

Not claim. *Fact. *I was there. *Nobody showed.

Yup. You were there when you claimed you'd be in Banff.

Jackson? *Deer Valley?
You just got busted lying again. *And again. *And again.

Yup. You avoid ever having to actually meet!

Tell me something, you insane wack job. *How am I avoiding meeting
when I show up where I said I would be when I said I would be there?
Busted lying again and again and again, you just keep lying like the
pppppuuuusssssssyyyyyy you are.

You don't actually show up. Your slip with the clock tower in Copper
proves that.

Just like you carefully announce you'll be in Banff, but then at the
last minute go to Sun Valley (if you were ever actually there, either).

So I changed my mind, ppppuuuusssssyyyyyy. *I never set a meet in
Banff. *But I did in SV. *And your buddy Brain Fried Thompson didn't
show.

When did you set it, Scott? With 20 minutes warning?

Gave them the same amount of time they gave me. *Another ridiculous
lie from Wack Job Baker.

Gave you when, Scottie?

*I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about
it?
Date and time, no tangents.

You are insane. *I don't think you are playing a game, I think you
are
serious. *I think you really believe this crap.

I think everyone believes it because it ain't crap.

I think you are insane. *I think he is insane. *Do you really believe
the crap you write? *I've busted you lying five times in this post
alone. *Do you know you are lying?

LOL

When busted lying, all you do is laugh. *You are insane. *Do you know
you are lying?

I know why I'm laughing. That's enough for me...

LOL

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Happy to show you in person. *You might not remember the encounter
afterwards, though.

Not happy enough to actually set a reasonable meet, though. Not happy
enough not to try and scare him away with threats...

You truly are insane. *Delusional. *Incapable of rational thought,
delusional and a stone cold coward.
One dickless cowardly deranged nutjob supporting another. *Ah, rsa.
Get help, Baker. *You're getting even crazier. *Maybe you and Scottum
can get a group rate with a shrink.

My offer to meet at a Seattle shrink's offices is still open, but
somehow I think you'll weasel out...

Why meet with a deranged pathological liar who doesn't even know he is
lying?

To once and for all prove you'll actually show...

...again.

No, Baker, I simply will not participate in your insane
pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy game. *You had your chance, and you wasted my
time. *You proved you are a dickless wimp with no honor or manhood.
Go **** yourself, you sick freak.

I'll be through Seattle at least a couple of times this year to play
golf, and when I go, I will be visiting the Seattle PD. Count on it.

You can be there if you wish, but I'll be reporting your threats.

--

Go **** yourself, you insane pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy. Can't wait to
hear from SPD.
Old April 30th 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 30, 7:10*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 29, 5:21*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 29, 2:14*pm, Scottum wrote:

Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

You gotta be stoned. *Too much meth? *Do you realize how stupid you
are, or do you really believe the crap you write?
It is not a tangent to remind you that the last time you scheduled a
meet at Copper, you not only didn't have the balls to show up, you
never had the intention to show up, and you lied about it for years.
Send me some of the drugs you are on, and I might get crazy enough to
actually believe you.
In the meantime, you're a joke. *A laughable, ridiculous, pathetic
pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy.

How did I lie about it for years? *Show me one post to back up your
claim. *You don't have one, that's what I thought.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there.

Yeah. *You said that about Copper, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy. *How
quickly you forget.
But I will call your bluff.
Cool. *Lower Woodland Tennis Courts, Seattle, Saturday afternoon at
one. *Ask Yabahoobs for directions, he avoided the place for years.

Oh, so now the clock has moved to Seattle? *Boy that clock gets
around. *How can you show me a clock in Copper from Seattle?

Because if you think I'd waste my time with you again, after you lied
and wasted my time years ago, you're even more crazy than I think you
are.
I've got a pic of the tower. Happy to show it to you. In person.

*I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

You are insane. *I don't think you are playing a game, I think you are
serious. *I think you really believe this crap.

You are the one who offered to show me the clock in person. *So now
you are trying to weasle out of that offer? *Yeah, I thought so.

Happy to show it to you. At MY convenience. Considering how you
weaseled out of Copper, very reasoanble, weasel bitch.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Happy to show you in person. *You might not remember the encounter
afterwards, though.
Now go shoot some more meth.

There you go again. *Just tell me a date and time and I'll be there.
Let's say the center of the Burning Stones Plaza, you can't miss that
or claim there was another Burning Stones Plaza.

*If you don't like
that, let me know another place in the Copper Mountain base area that
is unambigious. *We all know how you like to give indefinate place so
you have some weasle room.

We all know you ppppuuusssssiiiiieeeedddd out on the last meet. So
you can come to Seattle this time, or you are a weasel, weasel.

Shoot some meth? *You would have to show me how to do that since I'm
sure you have plenty of experience.

How ridiculous. Sorry, ppppuuussssyyyyy. I do have a lot of
experience in dealing with pathological liars, dickless
ppppuuussssiiiieeeessss, and brain fried dumb****s. You.

*As for me, I've never even seen
meth. *How much have you already had to drink today? *It seems like
quite a bit.

It seems like you are a pathologically lying dickless brain fried
dumb**** pppppuuusssssiiiiiieeeeee.

Like a puppet on a string.

Dumb****.

Old April 30th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 30, 7:34*am, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:04*pm, pigo wrote:

On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:

Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

[...]

Hey, isn't Copper halfway around the country from me? Didn't you
already lie about being willing to show up at Copper?
Amazing.

*I just wonder how that
clock got to Seattle. *I picture his fat ass at the tennis courts
wearing some hugh Flava Flav clock on a chain, holding it above his
head going 'yeah, here it is boyz'.-

I picture you actually showing up, crapping your pants in fear, and
begging for mercy.
Old April 30th 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 30, 9:21*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:
Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Originally we got the restraining order because we imagined that he'd
"go postal". And people avoided him for that reason.

Um, WE?!?!?!? *pigo, *you had nothing to do *or helping out for the
hearing or the restraining order.

Holy ****, Ted Waldron is bragging about committing felonies, lying to
the judge and a cop, etc.
Show the post, Ted.

*The pronoun that should use is "he",
"he" being Boots, who pretty much did all the heavy lifting.

Translation: Hobbs lied to the cops, repeatedly perjured himself, and
proved himself to be the biggest pppuussssyyyy I have ever met, no
competition.
Show the post, Ted.

*Anthea's
email at the hearing about Scott's paranoia and need to carry a gun on
ski trips, was influential in the Judge's ruling against Scott, because
she mentioned it during her ruling.

Translation: Kerrison's outright lie and defamation helped promote
the ridiculous lies of the freaks. Show the post, Ted.

* However, the biggest helper for getting the restraining order was
Scooter. His behavior in court was disturbing and pathetic, actually
really pathetic. His screaming, the crying, the blowhard threats, it was
all very sad, the guy needs some serious help for his behavior and
shouldn't be near a firearm.

Holy ****, Wack Job Waldron got laughed out of the courtroom,
committed felonies, and he's calling ME disturbing and pathetic?
You are insane, Ted.
Show the post.

[...]

actually helped out.- Hide quoted text -

Old April 30th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

*pigo wrote:
On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:
Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Originally we got the restraining order because we imagined that he'd
"go postal". And people avoided him for that reason.

Um, WE?!?!?!? *pigo, *you had nothing to do *or helping out for the
hearing or the restraining order. *The pronoun that should use is "he",
"he" being Boots, who pretty much did all the heavy lifting. *Anthea's
email at the hearing about Scott's paranoia and need to carry a gun on
ski trips, was influential in the Judge's ruling against Scott, because
she mentioned it during her ruling.

Maybe I misunderstood something then. I had several phone
conversations with the detective. She asked me to send her a
description of what I was experiencing along with some of the
offensive posts that I had saved.

Bob Thompson admits to lying to the cops. Amazing. These
ppppuuuussssiiiieeeesssss are proud of being such vile cowards.

It was my assumption that that was collected from many of us. Was I
the only one outside of Hobbs and Anthea that gave "testimony" to the
detective?

No, there were several others who LIED to the detective,
ppppuuuuusssssssyyyyy.

* However, the biggest helper for getting the restraining order was
Scooter. His behavior in court was disturbing and pathetic, actually
really pathetic. His screaming, the crying, the blowhard threats, it was
all very sad, the guy needs some serious help for his behavior and
shouldn't be near a firearm.

Well, trunky would still be part of "we".

You really have some serious mental issues, freak.

* The Judge castigated all of us at the hearing, because of all the
posts were read at the hearing, which make everyone looked very
sophmoric and vulgar. *

Sometimes to battle someone in the gutter you have to go down to their
level. I stayed out of it for a year. I was also one of the first to
say that if he went away I would drop it.

Translation: if I stopped telling the truth, Bob thompson would stop
stalking me, threatening me, lying about me. Amazing.

[...]

You gotta be kidding me.

* *However, I kind of call bull**** on your use of "We", you didn't do
**** to get the order. *Detective Shirey pushed for the hearing, and
Boots set everything in motion. *I think you can use "We" if you
actually helped out.

Well. Maybe you weren't aware of my contacts with Det. Shirey. It's
been a long time now and I don't remember exactly how it came off.

Translation: he doesn't remember what lie he told.

But
from my end there were requests for input and statements that from my
POV looked like a contribution. I was under the impression that jim,
brittski, skibum and others had also submitted statements.

They most certainly did commit perjury.

You can have the credit if it is important to you however

You gotta be kidding me. Taking credit for committing felonies over a
stupid newsgroup?
Only in this ********.
Old April 30th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

[...]

But your forgetting that you are the one who lied because you were
never there and your own words prove it. And how did I lie about it
for years? You still haven't answered that question (and you never
will).

*I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

You are insane. *I don't think you are playing a game, I think you are
serious. *I think you really believe this crap.

You are the one who offered to show me the clock in person. *So now
you are trying to weasle out of that offer? *Yeah, I thought so.

Happy to show it to you. *At MY convenience. *Considering how you
weaseled out of Copper, very reasoanble, weasel bitch.

That's why I let you set the date and time. But you can't show it to
me if we are not at the base area of Copper Mountain now can you? Or
you could just post that non-existant pic.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Happy to show you in person. *You might not remember the encounter
afterwards, though.
Now go shoot some more meth.

There you go again. *Just tell me a date and time and I'll be there.
Let's say the center of the Burning Stones Plaza, you can't miss that
or claim there was another Burning Stones Plaza.

*If you don't like

that, let me know another place in the Copper Mountain base area that
is unambigious. *We all know how you like to give indefinate place so
you have some weasle room.

We all know you ppppuuusssssiiiiieeeedddd out on the last meet. *So
you can come to Seattle this time, or you are a weasel, weasel.

You are the one who promised to show me the clock in person and you
claim that clock is at Copper Mountain. How are you going to show me
the clock from Seattle? Oh that's right, you're just trying to weasle
out of another meet that you promised to be at.

Shoot some meth? *You would have to show me how to do that since I'm
sure you have plenty of experience.

How ridiculous. *Sorry, ppppuuussssyyyyy. *I do have a lot of
experience in dealing with pathological liars, dickless
ppppuuussssiiiieeeessss, and brain fried dumb****s. *You.

I know, you look at one in the mirror every morning. Oh wait, I
forgot about the personal hygiene thing. Make that: you see on in the
mirror every Friday night, whether you need a bath or not.

**As for me, I've never even seen

meth. *How much have you already had to drink today? *It seems like
quite a bit.

It seems like you are a pathologically lying dickless brain fried
dumb**** pppppuuusssssiiiiiieeeeee.

Like a puppet on a string.

Dumb****.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I see. Now you don't want to show me the clock in person, you
want to show me a picture of the clock. But in Seattle. So how am I
supposed to know that the picture is from Copper? Jeez, you just keep
weasling more with every post.

So we can count your statement that you would be glad to show me the
clock in person as just another one of your constant lies. I thought
so.

Like a puppet on a string.
Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old April 30th 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 29, 6:04*pm, pigo wrote:

On Apr 29, 3:14*pm, Scottum wrote:

Scatt keeps telling me that he would be glad to show me the clock in
person but when I try to schedule a meet at Copper for him to show me,
he goes off on a tangent.

Why is that Scooter? *If you want to show me the clock in person, I'm
game. *Just set a date and time and I'll be there. *I'll even take
some pictures as irrefutable proof since you don't seem to know how to
operate that video camera you claim that you have. *So how about it?
Date and time, no tangents.

[...]

I'd only be begging for mercy from your stench, Fatman.