Scott single-handedly keep RSA alive

Old April 14th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Scott single-handedly keep RSA alive

On Apr 14, 12:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Translation: *I sure as hell do, you dickless lying piece of ****.

Kinda like you "sure as hell" were at the Copper clock tower ?
BWAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA !!!
Old April 14th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 14, 1:07*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 14, 10:13*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 14, 9:27*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 14, 7:54*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 13, 6:34*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 13, 4:09*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 13, 2:52*pm, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 13, 3:37*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 13, 1:04*pm, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 13, 1:54*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Apr 13, 11:48*am, twobuddha wrote:

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't,
and
you lied about it, pppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Everybody knows that

Does "everybody" refer to the choir of voices in your head ? *Because
out here in the real world, it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS that no such clock
tower exists or existed (EVER) at Copper Mtn, making you a blatant
shameless liar (again).

And he still tries to cling to that lie even when it's obvious that he
never showed.

Reality. *I cling to reality. *I showed. *I know it.. *You didn't. *You
weren't man enough.

Then where's the clock, Porkchop?

Happy to show you where we stood. *In person. *Pppppuuuussssyyyyyy.

The fact is that you lied for years about being there and when you
were caught in that lie you tired to change your story several times
but there are plenty of pictures to prove that there is no clock tower
at Copper.

There sure is a tower, and there sure is a clock. *The fact is you

But there wasn't while you claimed the clock wasn't on a tower, but on a
wall?

lied because you were too much of a puuuuussssyyyy to show up, lied
about showing up, and continue to act like a total
ppppuuuussssyyyyyyy. *What amazes me is that you are so dickless you
admit you lied about all of it....and then have the gall to accuse ME
of lying.
All you had to do was show up. *I did. *You were too much of a
puuussssysyyyy.
Now change your story some more, you ridiculous, dickless wack job.

*Now you claim that you have pictures with it in it so if
you do then post them.

Never said that. *Another one of your delusions.

*What's that? *You can't because they only
exist in your fantasy world. *That's what we all thought.

I'm happy to show you a pic of me at Copper, standing in front of the
lift, flipping the bird.

But not in front of the tower...

Never said I had a pic of me in front of the tower,
ppppuuussssssyyyyyyy. *Make up another excuse. *And ignore your buddy
getting caught making up another whopper. *One pussy helping another
pussy rationalize being a ppppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy

In person.
Posting such crap is for ppppuuusssiiiiieeeessss like you who don''t
have the balls to spew their crap in person, lie about showing up at
meets, and then make up even more lies to cover their cowardice.
COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Whistler!!!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA- Hide quoted text -

You said you had a picture of the clock tower. *So where is it? *Show
us. *Post the pic. *Or, show us where the clock tower is on this link,
it's the entire base area of Copper. *You know, the place where you
never showed up.http://www.everyscape.com/coppermoun...39325&p=713628

Happy to show you in person. *You're so dickless you won't even give
your real name, and I'm supposed to post proof?
You are insane.
Here is a clue, wack job.
You could have shown up in person. *But you pppppuuuussssiiiiieeeeed
out.

And while you're at it, how about pointing out the post where you
claim I called you a child molester. *I'm still waiting for that one,
liar.-

Anytime you want to show up, ppppuuuusysssyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

I'll meet you under the clock tower at Copper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Yeah. *Right. *A pppppuuuussssssyyyyyy laughing about being a dickless
coward and bragging about his cowardice.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH is right, ppppuuusssssyyyyyy.
What kind of pathetic freak brags about being a ppppuuuusssssyyyyy?
That's right, freak. *You.- Hide quoted text -

Old April 14th 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 14, 12:36*pm, Scottum wrote:
On Apr 14, 1:08*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 14, 10:12*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 14, 9:27*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 14, 8:07*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 13, 4:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 13, 12:29*pm, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 13, 12:50*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 13, 11:25*am, Scottum wrote:

On Apr 13, 11:38*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 13, 8:12*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On Apr 12, 12:48*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Geez, since I screwed up the attribution, time to show you for the
pathetic, lying piece of **** pussy you are.

Worse then that, you've screwed up your whole pathetic life. You can't
do anything right. The attributions screw-up is the least of your
problems.

You really are a dickless wack job, pppuuusssssyyyyyy. *You ****ed
yourself in public and now you're licking the **** off your own dick.

Yeah Scatt, you want some mayo with that? *Why can't you go more than
a couple of posts without mentioning your homosexual fantasies?

You ****ing yourself in public and licking **** off your dick is a
homosexual fantasy?
Strange concepts you have. *Tell ya what. *Show up in person and call
me gay.
Ooooops, now there is a fantasy. *You being man enough to spew your
crap in person.- Hide quoted text -

Wow, you really are sick.

From you? *Amazing.

Ok, how about meeting under the clock tower at Copper Mountain?

You're the dumb**** who lied about it, pppppusuuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you lied about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

You're laughing at yourself, idiot.- Hide quoted text -

If I lied about it, show me the post. *I don't believe that I ever
said I was there so how could that be a lie? *I told you right away
that you had been had and there was no clock tower at Copper. *Yet you
still insist that you were under that non-existant clock tower. *How
could that be? *Are you having halucinations?- Hide quoted text -

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up, and you
pppppuuuussssiiiiiieeeeed out.
I wasn't "had". *You didn't have the balls to be a man. *You lied your
ass off like the dickless ppppuuuussssssyyyyy you are. *Now you are
trying to cover up your cowardice with increasingly desperate
hallucinations, pppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Pppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyyy.- Hide quoted text -

You were never there an I proved it.

Only in your deranged mind, pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Of course, you could have found out in person, but you didn't have the
balls.

How could I have found out in person? *It's obvious that you never
showed at Copper and everybody knows it.

Not obvious to me, ppppuuussssyyyyyyy. I showed. I know it. You
know it. And you've been trying to cover up your cowardice ever
since.
You really are delusional, freak.

*You still claim that there is a
clock tower at Copper Mountain that does not exist and never has. *How
do you explain that, fatman? *Just more of your non-stop lying

You really are insane. *Deranged. *Just a dickless freak trying to
cover up his cowardice.
There sure is a tower. *There sure is a clock there. *I was there.
You weren't. *And you lied about it, ppppuuuusssssyyyyyyy.
COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

So why can't you point where that clock tower is? *

Not can't, puuuuussssyyyyyy. I could tell you exactly where we stood,
where we found a clock beneath a tower, where we looked for you.
In person.

Oh, that's right,
because you were never there.

Oh, that's right. Because you didn't have the balls to show up.

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!! *NO blowhards allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you are a dickless coward.
Old April 14th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 14, 1:43*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 14, 12:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Translation: *I sure as hell do, you dickless lying piece of ****.

Kinda like you "sure as hell" were at the Copper clock tower ?

Sure as hell was at Copper. Not my problem when a freak plays a sick
game, ppppuuussssyyyyy.
But what else do I expect from you? You're the ppppuuuussssyyyy who
set a meet when he knew I would be out of town.
Missed you at tennis today, you dickless lying piece of ****.

Old April 14th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Apr 14, 3:36*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Sure as hell was at Copper. *Not my problem when a freak plays a sick
game.

It's sad that pointing out the plainly obvious (i.e. your history of
lies) is a "sick game".

Where's the clock tower Scott ? Hell...where WAS it ? I'll even give
you the latitude in that it was a few years ago...maybe things
changed. So where WAS the clock tower ?
Old April 15th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 14, 1:43*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 14, 12:06*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Translation: *I sure as hell do, you dickless lying piece of ****.

Kinda like you "sure as hell" were at the Copper clock tower ?

Sure as hell was at Copper. Not my problem when a freak plays a sick
game, ppppuuussssyyyyy.

If that were true, you'd never have said there "sure was" a clock on
"it" (a clock tower)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 15th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

How could I have found out in person? *It's obvious that you never
showed at Copper and everybody knows it.

Not obvious to me, ppppuuussssyyyyyyy. *I showed. *I know it. *You
know it. *And you've been trying to cover up your cowardice ever
since.
You really are delusional, freak.

Yeah, we all know nothing is obvious to you. I must have something to
do with that single digit IQ of yours. Or is it all the voices
telling you the obvious isn't really happening.

And what have I been trying to cover up? I told you there was no
clock tower the next time I responded to you. I never said I was
there because I knew it would be a waste of my time because you
wouldn't show. And I proved I was right. Now dance and make up some
more stories about how you were there.

"There was a clock tower."
"There wasn't a clock tower."
"I was under a big ****ing clock."
"The clock was on the wall."
"I sure as hell was under a clock tower."
"I never said I was under a clock tower."
"I was in the plaza."
"I've got a picture of the clock."
- Scott Abraham

So why can't you point where that clock tower is? *

Not can't, puuuuussssyyyyyy. *I could tell you exactly where we stood,
where we found a clock beneath a tower, where we looked for you.
In person.

Where was that? The nearest clock on a tower is in Silverthorne at
the outlet mall. About ten miles away from Copper. Is that were you
were? Getting some ice cream and pork rinds? Yeah, that sounds about
right.

Oh, that's right,
because you were never there.

Oh, that's right. *Because you didn't have the balls to show up.

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!! *NO blowhards allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed, you didn't, and
you are a dickless coward.

Again Scooter, that's not reality that's your fantasy world. You
know, the one where you are right and your brother lies about you.
That stuff never happened.

There is ample oppertunity for you to prove that I'm lying if even a
fraction of what you say is true but in the real world absolutley
nothing that you claim has even one iota of truth in it and that have
been proven many times over by many people in this newsgroup. But
carry on and spew some more of your delusional lies.

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!! NO blowhards allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old April 15th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On Apr 14, 12:13*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 14, 10:11*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On Apr 13, 10:38*am, twobuddha wrote:

You really are a dickless wack job, pppuuusssssyyyyyy. *You ****ed
yourself in public and now you're licking the **** off your own dick.

There you go projecting your and Bert's fantasies on others again.

How does it taste, you pathetic freak? *You ****ed yourself in public
and you're doing it again.

There you go projecting again. The only one who is "****ing themselves
in public" is you, Bozo. And you've been doing it for over ten years.

Would you like a little mayo to go with that liddle dick of yours?

Want to say that in person, ppppuuussssyyyyyy?
Oooops, forgot. *That would take balls.

Sure, where do you want to meet, UNDER THE CLOCK TOWER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sure as hell have enough of a brain to catch you lying, dumb****.

Since I never lied, no brains needed... which makes it a perfect fit
for you , moron.

You even lie about being busted lying, ppppuuuusssssyyyyy. *****
yourself some more.

More projection again. After ten years of lying, getting busted and
making an ass out of yourself, you still haven't figured out that
you're just a puppet and everyone is sitting back and watching you
dance everytime they post. WE OWN YOU, LOSER!!!

Like you should actually read what I write before you hit the send
button, dumb****. *You just ****ed yourself in public. *You clearly
stated that I had called the stats a lie. *I did not. *Clearly. *You
****ed yourself. *Clearly.

But you did. you said that everything I post is a lie.

Another pathetic, ridiculous, transparent lie. *Deeper,
ppppuuussssyyyyy.

Thanks for proving my point. There you go accusing me of lying again,
Liar.

You wrote: *" I post, you lie. *Simple."

Gotta work on that reading comprehension, wack job. *Deeper.

You're right, you "gotta work on reading comprehension", Bozo.
Try to work on your Reality Comprehension as well. Step number one:
Log off and get a life... and a job. Loser.

Nine am, *Under the tower. *Easy enough to find.
Bluff called, ****ing puppy.

With your history of meeting people under a Clock Tower, oops, no the
OTHER Tower, oops, there is NO TOWER but you apparently were waiting
under the TOWER THAT DOESN'T EXIST.... do you really think anyone is
going to waste their time?

There's a tower *You won't show. *That would take balls.
The fact is, none of you have ever had the nads to show. *What makes
you ****ing yourself even more hilarious, you pathetic freak, is that
I showed, and your dickless buddy admitted he never intended to
show....and then you **** yourself again by accusing me of doing what
you freaks do.

"There's a tower". A classic Scottism. There's lots of towers at
Crystal, you chicken**** Bozo. And we all know that you'll be at the
OTHER TOWER when some tries to meet you.

How pathetic. ***** yourself some more, you pathetic freak.

And what would be the purpose of meeting you anyway? Please explain.

You would not understand, since you are not a man,
ppppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

Another classic Scottism. Ask a straight-forward question and he
hasn't got the balls to give a straight-forward answer.

It's been fun watching you dance. Now I'm off to the corn harvest.
Sunshine and corn snow. Life is good.

BTW, I command you to reply and I know you will, because *WE OWN
YOU!!!
Old April 17th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 15, 9:18*am, Scottum wrote:
[...]

Well Scatt, how do you explain all that? Just ignore the truth,
that's how you operate isn't it. The real truth make you look like a
hopeless fool, doesn't it.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Monty Python is alive and well. Vincent Walker Alpine Skiing 7 June 3rd 07 11:59 AM
Is google groups alive? taichiskiing Alpine Skiing 1 January 11th 07 03:40 PM
ALIVE- Jay Pique Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 02:14 AM
SNOWDEVIL IS ALIVE Scott Marketplace 0 February 3rd 05 04:17 PM
Nick Berg Found Alive pete devlin European Ski Resorts 1 August 27th 04 06:18 PM