Bluff Called

Old August 7th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Bluff Called

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 14:15:26 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

On Aug 7, 12:33*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 06:25:35 -0700 (PDT), snowbender

wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Tiecheese, your videos suck! Even Abrahole is a better skier than you.
Stop posting this ****-

Actually, while I agree with those who don't think there is any point
in his theories, he's probably a better skier than I am.
Lots of people are better skiers than I am. I console myself with the
knowledge that I have a bigger dick than 99% of them.
The problem with Dick Gozinya is that he has a smaller dick than a
100% of the skiers and at least 80% of the snowboarders, including the
women.

Another fantasy?
Old August 7th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 7, 8:49*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 6, 2:32*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Aug 6, 10:42*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 6, 10:06*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Aug 6, 7:57*am, "Bob F" wrote:

snowbender wrote:
And you gappers still suck as ever.

Summer is still long, and I'd rather play with the real things,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmbX6iEmVBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hONEzBU88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sI9ZWltd8

So, for you gappers, have a boring sucky summer.

And for the real skiers and good folks alike, maybe see you guys when
the snow is flying?

Mountains don't turn, roads turn... so long,
snowbender

Keep playing snowbragger. You give us hope

How exactly was our bluff called ? *Did ToeCheese set a meet or
something ?-

Nah. *He leaves it to me to prove just how cowardly you are,
ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Tennis today?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

yawn-

PPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYYY yawn.

yawn.
Old August 7th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
[...]

Fact. Snowboarders have bigger dicks than you. Says it all.......
Old August 7th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 6, 7:57*am, "Bob F" wrote:

snowbender wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, it is raining today. You are welcome to meet me at
noon tomorrow at the Seattle Tennis Club. State Open, friends of mine
are playing, and the Blue Angels use the place as a checkpoint.
Nothing like looking up at a serve toss to find an F-18 a couple
hundred feet over your head.......
I'd yawn, but since I have balls, I do not suffer from the Nutless
Syndrome that causes cowards to yawn when exposed for what they are.
Old August 7th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Fact: re-read your brothers post
I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long rebuttal
to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome," The Backlash,
March
1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I say, some will accept, some will
not. But there is a thing that must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I
repeat not, abused within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of
the pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of the whole
article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty years, I have
never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since I was 15 years old, 27
years ago, and was never drunk even once. I bring this up not for moral
judgment, just for one point. Mr. Abraham poisoned his mind and body for
over twenty years with mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have
been scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested me,
violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words of derision and
insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies this. If nothing else, I
remember him doing this, he denies it. He says both of us were victims of
multiple abusers, and I deny that with absolutely no hesitation or
reservation. Since the article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he
is quite wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't changed
ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and intimidated when he was 25, he
threatens and intimidates when he is 43.

Old August 7th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
[...]

Fact. Only tiny dicked cowards falsely accuse innocent men of
molesting children while hiding behind their computers and hiding
their identities.
Clue time, pussy. Ran into my brother after he wrote that bull****.
He laughed about lying, admitted lying, and when I walked up to him,
blubbered for mercy because I was damn close to beating the crap out
of him. Looking back on it, I should have. He deserved it. As do
you.
Old August 7th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

You are such a liar!
Old August 8th 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Aug 7, 5:01*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 15:57:10 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

Fact. *Only tiny dicked cowards falsely accuse innocent men of
molesting children while hiding behind their computers and hiding
their identities.

You are such a liar!

Well we all know he's a liar. That's pretty much the basis of this
whole thing.

But when we read a story by his brother that sure makes sense based on
what we know of trunky, we cannot help but be convinced. We have to
choose someone who's word to believe. And since trunkbutt doesn't have
a very good record of telling the truth, it's not a hard decision, is
it?

The evidence doesn't show that anyone has *falsely* accused anyone.
Just that we've taken a look at history, behavior, circumstance. and
common sense, and come to our conclusion. Trunky only supports our
conclusions with his behavior.

Not to mention that there are plenty of us that he is well aware of
our identities. That doesn't change any of his impotency wrt
confronting anyone. Another reason to believe that he's not *falsely*
accused of anything. Because he's afraid to confront anyone and have
it proven that he was the one *falsely* accusing THEM of falsely
accusing him.
Old August 8th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 06:58:23 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote:

On Aug 7, 5:01*pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

I bet he is still drinking and smoking pot