Two years ago

Old February 17th 13, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Two years ago

On Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:43:35 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 8:21:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:01:08 -0800 (PST), Dave Stallard

wrote this crap:

Trunky, please look the photo below, and answer the following two questions:

http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_127lo.JPG

1) Do you know where this is?

I do. It's 231 km from Seattle.

2) Can you get there from Spanky's?

I can't even get to Spanky's. Is it near Buckwheat, Alfalfa, and the

rest of the little rascals?

This signature is now the ultimate

power in the universe

Has trunky posted about his chat with SPD yet?

Thompson, you pathetic wack job, you want to know, you read it from me.
Once again, are you stating that Lt. Wilski is the officer you lied to? If so, post it, and I will call him.
Considering you don't even know his first name and couldn't spell his last, methinks you're blowing smoke out your diapers again.
Old February 17th 13, 02:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Are you stating Lieutenant Wilske is the officer you claim you talked to? Be specific, Tranny Boob. Looks to me like you just pulled a name out of your ass.

Be aware that when I call, once you verify that you have actually talked to the officer in question, I will be pointing him to your posts.

Answer the question, or go **** yourself, you pathetic whining lying piece of **** coward.

More excuses for you to not live up to your blustering. Give Lt. Wilske a call, chuckle head. Stop adding more reasons for you not to call him. Don't forget, he will also be looking at your psychotic posts.
Old February 17th 13, 06:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

More excuses for you to not live up to your blustering.

Yeah, right. This from the idiot who plucked the name of a ****ing secretary out of a newspaper story and claimed she was investigating rsa.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where did you come up with that ****? I saw her on CNN so she was more than a secretary and I never said she was investigating rsa. Just some more of your made up bull****. But keep that fantasy world alive.
Old February 19th 13, 01:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:33:27 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Wanna tell me again how you get there from Spanky's?

Certainly. The picture I posted, which you refused to identify, was taken by me on Blackcomb Glacier road last April. It depicts a signpost with arrows giving the direction and distance to London, Sydney, Seattle, etc, with similar arrows pointing to the nearest place to get a Kokanee beer. It is this which I referred to as "the Kokanee sign".

Now, allow me to acquaint you with one of the "inset" details of the Blackcomb trail map, since you really do not seem very familiar with the layout of the mountain. It depicts Blackcomb Glacier, and may be found at the link below:

http://postimage.org/image/z9l4j2hdb/

Shown are the Showcase T-bar, the glacier headwall, Spanky's Ladder, and Blackcomb Glacier road. As can readily be seen, the road is readily accessible from Spanky's. Indeed, not only CAN one reach the road from Spanky's, it is difficult to see how one could possibly avoid it.

One last point, which regards the glacier headwall. While the map shows a blue run down the middle of it, it depicts that run as having black diamonds on either side of it. There is not all that much difference in pitch; in practice, the distinction between the run and the rest of the headwall seems mostly a matter of fog signs and irregular grooming. It therefore cannot be credibly described as "flat" and a "total snooze", except by Spanky's Ladder types, of whom you are emphatically not one.

Dave
Old February 19th 13, 01:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:21:27 -0800 (PST), Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:33:27 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Wanna tell me again how you get there from Spanky's?

Certainly. The picture I posted, which you refused to identify,
was taken by me on Blackcomb Glacier road last April.
It depicts a signpost with arrows giving the direction
and distance to London, Sydney, Seattle, etc, with similar
arrows pointing to the nearest place to get a Kokanee beer.
It is this which I referred to as "the Kokanee sign".

I saw that. I learned to read sign posts in the Boy Scouts. I knew
exactly where that was. I use a GPS today but I've never forgotten my
trusty Boy Scout abilities.

Why can't they put up a sign that says, "closest beer?"

Old February 19th 13, 12:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Monday, February 18, 2013 9:57:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I saw that. I learned to read sign posts in the Boy Scouts. I knew
exactly where that was. I use a GPS today but I've never forgotten my
trusty Boy Scout abilities.

Why can't they put up a sign that says, "closest beer?"

They served beer in your Boy Scout troop??? I'm jealous.

Dave
Old February 19th 13, 01:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 05:21:56 -0800 (PST), Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

On Monday, February 18, 2013 9:57:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I saw that. I learned to read sign posts in the Boy Scouts. I knew
exactly where that was. I use a GPS today but I've never forgotten my
trusty Boy Scout abilities.

Why can't they put up a sign that says, "closest beer?"

They served beer in your Boy Scout troop??? I'm jealous.

Dave

You should be. It was Buckeye Beer.